bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can be frustrating  (Read 4198 times)

microlink

Can be frustrating
« on: August 29, 2013, 11:28:50 PM »

Hello all,
I have many questions concerning scripture but I am reluctant to ask since many may have been discussed thoroughly before.
I am fairly well versed in the scriptures but new questions do always come to mind. ::)
I have tried to search and read many of the forum discussions, but it will take me an eon to get through them all.
Just my observation about so much to read and learn. God bless.

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: Can be frustrating
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 11:55:39 PM »

Actually, I've never been frustrated finding truths to read, listen to, and absorb/meditate on/take to heart.  When I am frustrated, its from the forum 'discussions'.   Seems I almost never get a question answered, but grow from other's questions.  ;)  Take your time.  It's not a race.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

microlink

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 12:10:59 AM »

Thanks guys for the sage advice.
I know what you are saying. It just seems I hunger for more exposure to God's truth.
Congratulations Dave on another year passing, I hope you are in good health.

Kat

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 01:18:45 AM »

microlink, I think I know what you mean, reading and studying Scripture and what Ray prepared is of great value for sure. But having a discussion with like minded people I believe is of great benefit too. I think it's the interaction and exchanging of views that makes it so helpful. More minds and perspectives bring more options to consider on a subject and I like that.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

microlink

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 11:14:37 AM »

Kat,
As Ray would say - Bingo :)

onelovedread

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2013, 11:41:37 AM »

micro
I've also found that going through Ray's emails will also give you succinct responses with many golden nuggests of insight and more than a fair supply of humor.
JC

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2013, 07:19:01 PM »

I find it's often a lot to take in but often there is one thing that I'm pondering on so I look up responses to that to look more deeply into it.

The cake is too big to eat the lot in one go. One piece at a time will do but then I do like cake - Mmmmmmm........ :D

Rhys
🤫

indianabob

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2013, 12:57:12 PM »

Thank you Kat,
Being in fellowship with believers is what is most valuable after fellowship with the spirit of God.
Indiana Bob

Hebrews 10:23-25 (NKJV)
23 Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.
24 And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works,
25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.

= = =

microlink, I think I know what you mean, reading and studying Scripture and what Ray prepared is of great value for sure. But having a discussion with like minded people I believe is of great benefit too. I think it's the interaction and exchanging of views that makes it so helpful. More minds and perspectives bring more options to consider on a subject and I like that.

mercy, peace and love
Kat
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 23 queries.