bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Computer Guru Needed  (Read 3138 times)

HoneyLamb56

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Computer Guru Needed
« on: August 31, 2013, 03:59:05 PM »

I downloaded VLM (media player); when I tried to use it it wouldn't work so I uninstalled it from the control panel (Windows 7); now when I click on a video link in Bible Truths my computer freezes and I have to turn it off then turn it on;  I think when I uninstalled the program it must have deleted a common file that accesses links.  I can use my Windows Media Player to view songs and videos so it is not my media player.  Can anyone offer any suggestions? I was wanting to copy the audios to my playlist so that I could burn them  for my mother to listen to.

Diane

HoneyLamb56

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Computer Guru Needed
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 04:58:08 PM »

Forgot to mention I was using CHROME; I just downloaded Flash Player on Internet Explorer and I can load the audio links in BT just fine; just won`t work in CHROME which is where I had downloaded VLM so don`t matter, I can still access. But if anyone does have solution, would like to hear.

thewatchman

Re: Computer Guru Needed
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2013, 09:29:56 PM »

You may still have some dregs of the download in your computer. When you download these items they try to downloads ads and reset your browser. Click on your downloads and look for items downloaded the same day you downloaded the player. Delete them and see if it improves. You can see the dates of the downloads.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 22 queries.