bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Does anyone live in the Houston, Tx area?  (Read 10339 times)

TRUTH281

Does anyone live in the Houston, Tx area?
« on: September 12, 2013, 01:28:49 AM »

Just wondering. I'm thinking it might be a good idea for people to make a Facebook page upholding the belief that God will draw all men unto Himself. Specifically for the area they live or at least the state. Internet fellowship is a blessing but there could be others who live not far away from each of you that study the Restoration of all Things and I'm sure God wants us to come together.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 09:33:50 AM by TRUTH281 »

thewatchman

Re: Does anyone live in the Houston, Tx area?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 03:08:48 AM »

good idea.  8)

santgem

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 08:38:27 AM »

I am from the Philippines but working in Saudi......ouuuuuuuuuuuuch... :'(

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 12:37:28 PM »

I'm sure God wants us to come together.

I'm not so sure that is the case.  I've often wondered why we are so scattered apart.  I've come to believe that it must be for a good reason.  Perhaps fellowship in the "spirit" is more advantageous than coming together in the physical.  We humans are so easily influenced and distracted by the physical.

Although, I too desire to be around my brethren, I'm not totally sure if this would be a good thing on a regular basis considering the "flesh" is still rather weak.  We may naturally think that coming together on a regular basis will make us stronger, but maybe in reality it will only weaken us.  Just a thought.:-\

René

TRUTH281

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2013, 07:03:14 PM »

Thank you for your reply. I have before considered what you say. But how would meeting in the flesh make us weak? Is it because you think disagreements may spring forth?

Heb 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

I John 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

Just from searching forums over the past day I've noticed there are literally dozens of believers of Universal Reconciliation within 1-5 hours drive from where I live. So I can't say I'm scattered out of reach from the Body of Christ. Maybe we're not as scattered as we think in the 21st century. Maybe our problem is that we're complacent and reluctant to pursue finding fellowship in person because we would rather bury the talents that have been given to us.

Not pointing any fingers. That's me I'm describing above. That's why I've been searching and trying to change. If we come together in the physical it will be "spiritual" fellowship IF we are walking in the Spirit. It would only weaken us if we have a "fleshly" mind. The whole point of coming together is to EDIFY and build each other up and to find ways to bring this good news to others. I can't fathom the thought that God only wants us to fellowship through the internet and ride this out by ourselves. Thank you for your thoughts Rene.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2013, 07:52:18 PM »

The scriptures you quoted say nothing about "meeting in the flesh."

In todays world, what we do here on the forums is "not forsaking the assembly."

To answer your original question; I'm in california.
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

TRUTH281

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2013, 06:07:50 AM »

I didn't quote Hebrews 10 to say that fellowship through forums, Internet, etc., is "forsaking the assembling of ourselves. I quoted it because the author is implying to meet together. He doesn't mention the terms flesh or spirit in the verse but I'm sure he is speaking of both assembling in spirit and in person.

Do you have any friends in Cali that believe in UR? There are believers of UR who live in Cali. I spoke with a guy from Cali the other night and he told me about his friend who believes in UR that lives in Houston, a 20 minute drive from where I live. I think we should seek the Heart of God and pray that God would guide us to fellowship with who he wants us to fellowship with.

thewatchman

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2013, 07:36:14 AM »

Heb 10:25  Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

That looks like scripture to me.

episunagōgē
ep-ee-soon-ag-o-gay'
From G1996; a complete collection; specifically a Christian meeting (for worship): - assembling (gathering) together.

and yep...that looks like a physical gathering as well....  8)

We should gather together if we are able to. If not, then do the best we can...that can be online.

Why?

Pro 27:19  As in water face answereth to face, so the heart of man to man.

We need to be teachable and correctable. That's the benefit of being face to face. 75% of our communication is body language.

Gen 2:18  And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

That's my opinion anyways.  8)

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2013, 08:31:21 AM »

This is what Ray says about that verse

http://bible-truths.com/lake11.html

NOT FORSAKING THE ASSEMBLING OF OURSELVES TOGETHER

In Hebrews 10:25 were are admonished as follows:

"Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as you see the day approaching."

That this is speaking of believers congregating together to worship and study God’s Word, there can be no doubt. However, there is a much deeper meaning to this "assembling" that few have ever seen. I never saw it myself until I read a paper by J. Preston Eby, entitled: "FORSAKE NOT THE ASSEMBLING."

I will quote an excerpt or two from his paper:

"The Greek word for ‘assembling’ is EPISUNAGOGE. The word, literally, is a verb meaning to synagogue. It is a compound of the Greek prefix EPI with the word SUNAGOGE from which we get our transliterated English word Synagogue. EPI means super – imposition – that which is above, higher than, highest, upon. SUNAGOGE means a meeting, assembly, or gathering. Putting these two words together, EPI-SUNAGOGE means THE ABOVE SYNAGOGUE, THE HIGHER MEETING, THE HIGHEST ASSEMBLY, THE HIGHER-THAN-ALL-GATHERINGS!

It bespeaks of something far greater than merely collecting so many breathing bodies together in one place.

It is a meeting in a higher realm, on a higher plane, in the high places of the Spirit, and in the heights of Truth. It is a gathering together in a dimension above. It indicates an assembling IN THE SPIRIT…"

(All Caps belong to Mr. Eby).

This Greek word episunagoge is used only one other time in Scripture, and that is in II Thes. 2:1:

"Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together [Gk: episunagoge] unto Him."

In Hebrews 10 we are admonished to "assemble" in an high meeting, a meeting in the SPIRIT! In II Thes. 2 this meeting in the Spirit will become a literal meeting with our Lord.

And so, back to our question once more: Which denomination should we join? Where should we go to Church? Where should we "forsake not the assembling of ourselves together?" In a physical building of some physical denomination? No. WE are to episunagoge (assemble) on a higher plane, in a higher realm, in a spiritual assembly, IN THE SPIRIT!

This is not something new. This is exactly what Jesus Christ taught regarding where and how we are to (go to church) worship God.

"The woman said unto Him, Sir, I perceive that you are a prophet. Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye [all the Jews] say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship. Jesus said unto her, Woman, believe Me, the hour comes, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship for salvation is of the Jews. But the hour comes, and now is, when the TRUE worshippers shall worship the Father in SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH: for the Father seeks such to worship Him. God is Spirit: and they that worship Him MUST worship in SPIRIT AND TRUTH" (John 4:19:24).

We have got to get out of the depths of Satan if we are to worship God in Spirit and Truth. The Church is filled with the depths of Satan. That is not the place to go to worship God in spirit and truth. Did Jesus go to the synagogues to worship His God?

"And when He [Jesus] had sent the multitudes away, He went up into a mountain apart [Gk: ‘by Himself’] to pray: and when the evening was come, He was there alone" (Matt. 14:23).

Amazing, isn’t it. Jesus "assembled [Gk: episunagoge]" with His Father BY HIMSELF, ALONE. We can do the same. Not just on Sunday morning or Wednesday evening, with a crowd, in a building, but on every day of the week, and we can do it while we are ALONE.

How often church buildings and temples are referred to as "The House of God." This is nonsense. God does NOT dwell in houses, buildings, churches, or temples made with hands.

"God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that He is Lord of heaven and earth, dwells NOT in temples made with hands."

And

"Howbeit the Most High dwells NOT in temples made with hands" (Acts 17:24 & 7:48).

How often Jerusalem is called, "The Holy City." People want to visit Jerusalem because they think it is HOLY GROUND. There is nothing holy about it. Constantly Satan’s ministers refer to Jerusalem as the Holy City, and how we should pray for "the peace of Jerusalem." Let me assure you that all of those prayers are going to go unanswered because, "…for the son of the bondwoman [Jerusalem that now is--under bondage] shall not be heir with the son of the free woman [Jerusalem which is above and free]" (Gal. 4:30b).

I find as I move on in God's truth I am less concerned about meeting physically with others but can see it would be of value but I do see more value in being closer to God and connected to Him more. A while back I use to be down about it but now hardly at all as I know God has a good plan for me and can't fail in doing so. I am more at peace now for whatever He has and if being face to face fellowship then it will be so. I find now I can rejoice in Him whatever the situation is. God is good and will complete what he started.

Rhys
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 08:41:26 AM by Rhys »
🤫

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2013, 10:55:40 AM »

Just from searching forums over the past day I've noticed there are literally dozens of believers of Universal Reconciliation within 1-5 hours drive from where I live. So I can't say I'm scattered out of reach from the Body of Christ. Maybe we're not as scattered as we think in the 21st century. Maybe our problem is that we're complacent and reluctant to pursue finding fellowship in person because we would rather bury the talents that have been given to us.

It is a good thing when people believe in the salvation of all, and perhaps you will find a like-minded brethren among the dozens in your area.  However, just be aware that believing in Universal Reconciliation does not necessarily make a person a "spiritual" brethren. 

Here is a comment by Ray in this regard:

http://bible-truths.com/email17.htm#testimony

Dear Simon:

Thank you for sharing this with us.  Concerning your question on Universalists coming out of the mother church before having a knowledge of the salvation of all:

I do not wish to shock you by my answer, although it might just be shocking to you and many others who read it.

Universallism is NOT the Gospel!  A knowledge of the Salvation of ALL is NOT the ultimate Truth.  Belief in, adherence to, and a love for, Universalism will not save anyone.  There are many universalists who teach universalism with a fervor, who nonetheless, do not know what the Gospel of Jesus Christ really is!

And so there are many "universalists" who have not as yet come out of the Babylonish System of Religion.  As you stated yourself, most of the early church (for centuries) believed in the Salvation of All. Does that mean that the entire "church" was spiritually converted?  Hardly.  All who are interested in this teaching should certainly read:

The Ancient History of UNIVERSALISM: From the time of the Apostles, to its condemnation in the fith general council, A.D. 553. Tracing the Doctrine down to the ERA OF THE REFORMATION, By Hosea Ballou.  BOSTON:  Marsh and Capen, 362 Washington St. 1829.  Dow and Niles...Printers.  Reprinted 1989 SAVIOUR OF ALL FELLOWSHIP, 6800 Hough Road, Almont, Mi.  48003.  Available through: BIBLE MATERIAL UNLIMITED, INC.  6202 29 Ave. North, St. Petersburg, Florida 33710-3207.  Telephone (727) 347-2051.  Fax 9727) 347-8922. (Cost $15).

Sad to say, most of the believers of Universalism that I personally know, also believe in other doctrines that are not only unscriptural, but really are quite evil.  Not the least of which is the doctrine that there are TWO DIFFERENT GOSPELS.  That's right, I said two DIFFERENT gospels, and they believe both are valid gospels, but only one of them is for Gentile believers. The gospel given to the original Apostles by Jesus Christ is considered a far far INFERIOR gospel that is absolutely NOT FOR US. The unscriptural, "two gospel doctrine" carries over into the teaching of TWO CALLINGS, TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE, TWO DIFFERENT MESSAGES, TWO DIFFERENT RESURRECTIONS, TWO DIFFERENT BODIES, TWO DIFFERENT REWARDS (the reward that Jesus offered, being far INFERIOR to the reward that Paul supposedly offers believers today), TWO DIFFERENT REALMS OF RULERSHIP, ETC.

I expose this unscriptural heresy in my paper: "Exposing the Secret Rapture Theory" where I thoroughly expose the many different aspects of this doctrine by three of the most renowned teachers of it:  Dean Hough, James Coram, and A. E. Knoch.

The overcoming of the flesh, the carnal mind, this wicked world, and the beast within, are not subjects you are not likely to ever read on a Universalist's web site.

God be with you,

Ray

Kat

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2013, 11:24:23 AM »

As far as meeting together is not a bad thing... I really enjoyed meeting some of the believers at conferences, but of course there is a reason God does not give us that opportunity for the most part.

We that participated in a church know it is a very socializing type thing, with all of the worldly problems of that. Thought God is not a respecter of persons I feel that as we that are still in the flesh  might still tend to look on one another and make judgments, we can't help but to size one another up when we meet. I guess we would try to overcome this carnal behavior, but I think it would still come through at times and lead us to maybe miss judge. Or just judge a person weakness, fault or even appearance and then not have a proper respect for the person.

Anyway I would not resist meeting with somebody I knew maybe from the forum (and I have), but getting together with just other people that believe in universalism would not be something I would  do.

mercy, peace and love
Kat
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 06:36:01 PM by Kat »

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2013, 02:31:29 PM »

This is what Ray says about that verse

http://bible-truths.com/lake11.html

NOT FORSAKING THE ASSEMBLING OF OURSELVES TOGETHER

In Hebrews 10:25 were are admonished as follows:

"Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as you see the day approaching."

That this is speaking of believers congregating together to worship and study God’s Word, there can be no doubt. However, there is a much deeper meaning to this "assembling" that few have ever seen. I never saw it myself until I read a paper by J. Preston Eby, entitled: "FORSAKE NOT THE ASSEMBLING."

I will quote an excerpt or two from his paper:

"The Greek word for ‘assembling’ is EPISUNAGOGE. The word, literally, is a verb meaning to synagogue. It is a compound of the Greek prefix EPI with the word SUNAGOGE from which we get our transliterated English word Synagogue. EPI means super – imposition – that which is above, higher than, highest, upon. SUNAGOGE means a meeting, assembly, or gathering. Putting these two words together, EPI-SUNAGOGE means THE ABOVE SYNAGOGUE, THE HIGHER MEETING, THE HIGHEST ASSEMBLY, THE HIGHER-THAN-ALL-GATHERINGS!

It bespeaks of something far greater than merely collecting so many breathing bodies together in one place.

It is a meeting in a higher realm, on a higher plane, in the high places of the Spirit, and in the heights of Truth. It is a gathering together in a dimension above. It indicates an assembling IN THE SPIRIT…"

(All Caps belong to Mr. Eby).

This Greek word episunagoge is used only one other time in Scripture, and that is in II Thes. 2:1:

"Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together [Gk: episunagoge] unto Him."

In Hebrews 10 we are admonished to "assemble" in an high meeting, a meeting in the SPIRIT! In II Thes. 2 this meeting in the Spirit will become a literal meeting with our Lord.

And so, back to our question once more: Which denomination should we join? Where should we go to Church? Where should we "forsake not the assembling of ourselves together?" In a physical building of some physical denomination? No. WE are to episunagoge (assemble) on a higher plane, in a higher realm, in a spiritual assembly, IN THE SPIRIT!

This is not something new. This is exactly what Jesus Christ taught regarding where and how we are to (go to church) worship God.

"The woman said unto Him, Sir, I perceive that you are a prophet. Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye [all the Jews] say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship. Jesus said unto her, Woman, believe Me, the hour comes, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship for salvation is of the Jews. But the hour comes, and now is, when the TRUE worshippers shall worship the Father in SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH: for the Father seeks such to worship Him. God is Spirit: and they that worship Him MUST worship in SPIRIT AND TRUTH" (John 4:19:24).

We have got to get out of the depths of Satan if we are to worship God in Spirit and Truth. The Church is filled with the depths of Satan. That is not the place to go to worship God in spirit and truth. Did Jesus go to the synagogues to worship His God?

"And when He [Jesus] had sent the multitudes away, He went up into a mountain apart [Gk: ‘by Himself’] to pray: and when the evening was come, He was there alone" (Matt. 14:23).

Amazing, isn’t it. Jesus "assembled [Gk: episunagoge]" with His Father BY HIMSELF, ALONE. We can do the same. Not just on Sunday morning or Wednesday evening, with a crowd, in a building, but on every day of the week, and we can do it while we are ALONE.

How often church buildings and temples are referred to as "The House of God." This is nonsense. God does NOT dwell in houses, buildings, churches, or temples made with hands.

"God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that He is Lord of heaven and earth, dwells NOT in temples made with hands."

And

"Howbeit the Most High dwells NOT in temples made with hands" (Acts 17:24 & 7:48).

How often Jerusalem is called, "The Holy City." People want to visit Jerusalem because they think it is HOLY GROUND. There is nothing holy about it. Constantly Satan’s ministers refer to Jerusalem as the Holy City, and how we should pray for "the peace of Jerusalem." Let me assure you that all of those prayers are going to go unanswered because, "…for the son of the bondwoman [Jerusalem that now is--under bondage] shall not be heir with the son of the free woman [Jerusalem which is above and free]" (Gal. 4:30b).

I find as I move on in God's truth I am less concerned about meeting physically with others but can see it would be of value but I do see more value in being closer to God and connected to Him more. A while back I use to be down about it but now hardly at all as I know God has a good plan for me and can't fail in doing so. I am more at peace now for whatever He has and if being face to face fellowship then it will be so. I find now I can rejoice in Him whatever the situation is. God is good and will complete what he started.

Rhys

Thank you Rhys, that's exactly how I see it. Ray nailed it.

We are all in different areas of the walk.

God bless,

Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2013, 02:40:08 PM »

As far as meeting together is not a bad thing... I really enjoyed meeting some of the believers at conferences, but of course there is a reason God does not give us that opportunity for the most part.

We that participated in a church know it is a very socializing type thing, with all of the worldly problems of that. Thought God is not a respecter of persons I feel that as we that are still in the flesh  might still tend to look on one another and make judgments, we can't help but to size one another up when we meet. I guess we would try to overcome this carnal behavior, but I think it would still come through at times and lead us to maybe miss judge. Or just judge a person weakness, fault or even appearance and then not have a proper respect for the person.

Anyway I would not resist meeting with somebody I knew maybe from the forum (and I have), but getting together with just other people that believe in universalism would not be something I would want to do.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Well said Kat. I am of like mind on this matter.

Joel

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2013, 03:48:09 PM »

While reading this thread the question as to what Hebrews is saying, especially Hebrews 10:25 came to mind.
I have been beat over the head with that particular scripture many times from family and friends alike, after I left the grips of the Churches of Babylon.
Without going into a lot of details I have used the same Wisdom Ray, and others here on the forum have mentioned in regards to this scripture. Siting other scriptures that refer to the Spiritual aspects of gathering together, coming from none other than the Lord Jesus Christ himself.
A closer look at what Hebrews 10:25, with whole chapter added is a far cry from what I get from just the 25Th verse alone.
The writer of Hebrews is warning believers about turning away from the Lord and separating themselves from doing good, to doing evil.(verse 25) The way I see it there is a big difference here that is better understood if we do as Ray has said and; "Pay attention to all the words."

Joel

thewatchman

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2013, 08:58:31 PM »

Well done Rhys. You have become very proficient with Ray's material. Keep it up.

You are right. True fellowship is much more than bums on seat or bodies in a room. It is about a higher calling. Or it should be if it isn't.

But most of us here have, through varying circumstances have been led away from our former places of fellowship. Sometimes due to conflict, other times because we could no longer reconcile what was taught there with what we then knew. Mine came with a little of both. Aside from the missing social aspect, I have not regretted it for a moment.

Most of us here know it is a higher calling to fellowship. Not everyone has experienced it. I have. And I didn't go alone. There were 3 of us and we studied Ray's teachings and others and we meet once a fortnight. And God does something wonderful when we meet, every time without fail. Either as we talk, or as we pray...He speaks to us, renews and refreshes us and we grow greatly.

I remember an old saying from my old pastor. Feed a dog on jellymeat and then give it a steak. It won't want to eat jellymeat again. Now you and I know a dog will hoover down anything, but the point is a good one. "Oh taste and see that the Lord is good."
Once you have touched the divine, you can never be satisfied with the mediocre.

I wouldn't be as far along as I am today without that physical fellowship and I always look forward to it. I think it is the 'ideal' of what we should hope for. Believers who share the same vision. Not compromising the truth for a fleshly social need, but a desire to build together. To grow together. That's what Truth is on about, I'm sure.

Most of us have been beaten over the head about not going to church or seeking fellowship. We didn't appreciate it. Neither should it go the other way because some of us want to meet.

I believe that though we don't all meet now, that things will change and that the will of God is to eventually lead us to. If that door opens for us, will we recognise it and not be intransigent in our desire to stand against the flow? I personally like the small home church idea like in the days of the book of Acts.

Anybody is my part of the world will always be welcome.

microlink

« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2013, 11:07:44 PM »

Certainly agree with most comments. And we are told to let our light shine before men so that they may see GODS good works and glorify our Father in Heaven. For that to be done we must be exposed to others, and perhaps this forum is one way of of us  participating in that endeavour.

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2013, 05:54:04 AM »

Sounds all good to me if you can find the right people but I'm not too bothered if I don't. There is a peace in my heart now that is hard to explain and I know God knows what is best for us.

He knows what I need and what I don't need to achieve His purpose in me. I feel that sometimes isolation is a part of that even though many seem to disagree with that.

We shouldn't judge others either if they have others or alone but all should know God is on the throne.

We may all have our different walks but it is God that leads us on them and thy will be done

Rhys
🤫

Kat

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2013, 10:37:05 AM »

I agree that fellowship with liked minded people is a very good thing. But fellowship does not need to be face to face. I have several 'friends' that I have come to know from BT, some I 'fellowship' with in pm's, some in emails and a few on the phone... all of these have been very helpful in my spiritual walk. Just as here on the forum, I believe when like minded people come together to discuss this truth we share a broader knowledge and we can have much more spiritual growth.

I don't believe we need to always be hoping and longing for face to face meetings, though that is nice. We have to seize whatever opportunity we have or what God has made available to us and I certainly don't scoff at these chances to share whatever we may want with other believes. I actually find the internet to be a wonderful blessing for 'fellowshipping' and will continue to enjoy it as much as I can.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

hummer

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2013, 03:33:43 AM »

ism
Definition

A word ending that indicates action, manner, condition, beliefs or prejudice. Created by people to expand meaning of words. Can be added to the end of many words.

an oppressive and especially discriminatory attitude or belief.

Catholicism, Lutheranism, Herbert W. Armstrongism, (W.W.CofG), Atheism, Judaism, , UNIVERSALISM. spiritualism........ Every one of them is a CROCK!!!!! No truth to them at all.

Hummer

hummer

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2013, 03:47:57 AM »

1Jn 1:7 Yet if we should be walking in the light as He is in the light, we are having fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, is cleansing us from every sin."

1 John 2:23-24
New Living Translation (NLT)
23 Anyone who denies the Son doesn’t have the Father, either. But anyone who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.
24 So you must remain faithful to what you have been taught from the beginning. If you do, you will remain in fellowship with the Son and with the Father. (Heb 3-14)

Joh 14:20 In that day you shall know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you."
Joh 14:21 He who has My precepts and is keeping them, he it is who is loving Me. Now he who is loving Me will be loved by My Father, and I shall be loving him and shall be disclosing Myself to him."
Joh 14:22 Judas (not Iscariot) is saying to Him, "Lord, and what has occurred that Thou art about to be disclosing Thyself to us and not to the world?
Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone should be loving Me, he will be keeping My word, and My Father will be loving him, and We shall be coming to him and making an abode with him."

Joh 17:3 Now it is eonian life that they may know Thee, the only true God, and Him Whom Thou dost commission, Jesus Christ."

Joh 17:11 And no longer am I in the world, and they are in the world, and I to Thee am coming. Holy Father, keep them in Thy name, in which Thou hast given them to Me, that they may be one, according as We are."

1Co 1:9 Faithful is God, through Whom you were called into the fellowship of His Son, Jesus Christ, our Lord."

1Co 1:30 Yet you, of Him, are in Christ Jesus, Who became to us wisdom from God, besides righteousness and holiness and deliverance,
1Co 1:31 that, according as it is written, He who is boasting, in the Lord let him be boasting."

Php 3:10 to know Him, and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, conforming to His death,....

Thank you Kat, Rhys, Rene for your postings
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 23 queries.