bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A beautiful tragedy... :(  (Read 3584 times)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
A beautiful tragedy... :(
« on: September 14, 2013, 04:51:03 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWAhVbayGv4

Enjoy, the music is breathtaking which is the main reason for me sharing this with you.

The song is called "J'attendz"
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 04:55:41 PM by lilitalienboi16 »
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

loretta

Re: A beautiful tragedy... :(
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 02:33:55 PM »

tks Alex, enjoyed the music. Soul stirring...

Sometimes, I wonder why we bring children into this horrible world. :(

I was intrigued with the video too, so I googled and this is what I found.

The Oscar-winning Hollywood version of Black Hawk Down is based on a very real and true story. In 1993,123 elite U.S. soldiers drop into Somalia to capture two top lieutenants of a renegade warlord and find themselves in a desperate battle with a large force of heavily-armed Somalis. Now 20 years later, a brand new short film Return to Mogadishu: Remembering Black Hawk Down about U.S. Army Best Ranger, Jeff Struecker, who faced down potential death by leaning on his faith during the brutal fighting. http://returntomogadishu.com/view.html

Good and evil. :)

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2013, 04:30:02 PM »

tks Alex, enjoyed the music. Soul stirring...

Sometimes, I wonder why we bring children into this horrible world. :(

I was intrigued with the video too, so I googled and this is what I found.

The Oscar-winning Hollywood version of Black Hawk Down is based on a very real and true story. In 1993,123 elite U.S. soldiers drop into Somalia to capture two top lieutenants of a renegade warlord and find themselves in a desperate battle with a large force of heavily-armed Somalis. Now 20 years later, a brand new short film Return to Mogadishu: Remembering Black Hawk Down about U.S. Army Best Ranger, Jeff Struecker, who faced down potential death by leaning on his faith during the brutal fighting. http://returntomogadishu.com/view.html

Good and evil. :)

Absolutely beautiful, thanks for sharing that link! Yes this was a real event. I actually have a link to some of the audio, video and pictures taken during the mission.

If you go to this link: http://www.liveleak.com/browse?q=black+hawk+down&page=2

Click on the video at the top titled "The true story of black hawk down, part 1"

Afterwards, go to the bottom of the page when that video is done and click on the link to go to "1" next to the "previous" word.

Then find part 2 and watch it. There are 5 five parts to it. If you are interested of course!

It was interesting to here his testimony on his faith in God that gave him peace during that hellish nitemare.

1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 05:14:19 PM »

Powerful stuff...thanks for posting

Rhys
🤫
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.