bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Missing Ray  (Read 4118 times)

Roy Coates

Missing Ray
« on: September 19, 2013, 11:28:11 PM »

Even though I never met Ray in person I had the pleasure of speaking to him on the phone and the undeniable impact of God on my life via Ray, his writings and studies.

Extol

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Missing Ray
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 02:53:01 AM »

I never met him, nor did I speak on the phone. I did receive a short e-mail from him after I asked a question once. . .that was before I had read most of the material on the site, and I would have seen the answer there! Anyway, despite never meeting him nor speaking with him, Ray has had an enormous impact on my life. The audio recordings have had the biggest impact for me.

loretta

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 03:58:26 AM »

When I first stumbled upon this website, I was dying to ask Ray a thousand questions, even before I had even got through his teachings.  Whilst searching for a way to contact him, I found out sadly that he had passed away a year ago.  That's also how I found the forum and it has been a blessing indeed.

dodrill

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2013, 08:04:43 AM »

Ray's audios are tonic for the soul - each time I listen I hear something new and another layer peels away - yes I feel I knew him too

Roy Coates

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2013, 09:05:59 AM »

I too continue to listen to the audios, every night for at least 4 years now. I listen intently until I fall asleep.

Duane

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2013, 11:05:03 PM »

One of my LIFE-TIME regrets is having Ray's telephone number from Moises G. and several times having my finger ready to press in his phone number and then getting second doubts--knowing he was in soo much pain or doing so important of a task as not to bother him.
T-H-E-N  it was tooo late!  :-( 

However, I OWE RAY and the B-T moderators a Huge THANK YOU for the hours and umpteen questions that they patiently answered!  My life is forever changed-- and many (Babylonian) friends are forever fewer!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 11:07:54 PM by Duane »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.