bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kingdom  (Read 6824 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Kingdom
« on: August 01, 2006, 09:48:36 AM »

Hi Ray,

I hope it's okay to call you Ray. I know it's a bit casual, but I feel like I know you. I've read much of the writings on your web-site and appreciate your insights. You have given me much to think about and digest. Obviously, this is very different from what I was taught in my Catholic/Baptist upbringing, so I just want to make sure I understand how all the pieces of this divine puzzle fit together.

My question is this:  In 2 Cor. 6: 9+10, Jesus says that specific sinners will not inherit the "Kingdom of God".  To what does the Kingdom of God refer? An actual place (heaven) or a state of mind? Does he mean that they will never inherit it?  And how does that fit with your view that there is no "eternal damnation"?  (I hope this doesn't sound sarcastic in any way. This is a very sincere question that I am having difficulty understanding).

Thanks for any response you have time to give.   I'm sure you are overwhelmed with e-mails.

In Christ,

Laura

PS~  Have you ever written specifically about the parable of the Wedding Banquet? That's another one that gives me trouble.  If you have it somewhere on your web-site, could you please direct me to it? Thank you.

Dear Laura:
The "Kingdom of God" is the kingdom that will rule the nations under the Kingship of Jesus Christ, composed of lesser kings, lords, priests, and judges.  These kings, lords, priests, and judges, are composed of the ranks of God's Chosen Elect Saints.

Only those worthy of the First resurrection from the death will ever rule with Christ in the Kingdom of God. Those who are judged, purified and saved in the Great White Throne Judgment will be in God's family, but they will never be rulers with Christ.

And don't ask any more detailed questions on this, because it would take hours to answer you, and I just don't have the time. Much of this material is already covered in my Lake of Fire series. Hope you understand.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 22 queries.