bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer Request (Again!)  (Read 8663 times)

dodrill

Re: Prayer Request (Again!)
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2013, 10:24:10 PM »

Thanks Alex - and good doctors / healers - they are out there
hearing what ails us - when I think of the body - and I have some health concerns  too (high cholesterol, hypertension and its complications)
It amazes me - the small/ big thinking - 1 John 3:17
17 But if anyone has the world's goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him?
we should deal with our flesh this way - yes dis-ease is ill at ease:) how we neglect the thoughts and feelings and memories that make troubled waters in our souls - we can be our own enemy in thought and degradation
make peace with ourselves and give our physical bodies what they need - nutrition / bla bla
I read that Holy can also mean wholesome - as in evil can mean break
food for thought :)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 10:26:14 PM by hayley »

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2013, 01:36:35 AM »

hayley i really enjoyed your last post to alex.  i just told another brother in Christ yesterday that i am my own worst enemy, realizing that the carnal beast in me wants nothing more than to destroy me in body and soul and spirit.  thanks for your wise words to our lil italien boi.

claudia

loretta

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2013, 09:37:18 AM »

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

We all have these near heart aches once in awhile and looking back we can see that is was one of those experiences that make us look at life anew.

Cheering you on little brother, the race is not yet over!

Extol

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2013, 02:51:09 PM »

Thanks for the update Alex; we have been praying for you.  8)

loretta

« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2013, 05:30:26 AM »

I'm noticing that there isn't a resounding ' Hallelujah, Praise the Lord! ', often heard in the churches, cliched as it sounds. 

Matthew 15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

Could there be any other reason?

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2013, 08:06:41 PM »

Thanks again everyone. :) I'll post another update on the results of the echocardiogram once its finished and let you all know what was found. Either way, I'm at peace now with whatever comes and feeling much better, especially after having gotten the opinion of my primary care doctor. He really is a great guy and always so kind to me. He knows of my endeavors to become a physician as well so he's always very engaging with me on these matters and medicine in general!

In Christ,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 19 queries.