bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: pray for my son  (Read 5294 times)

lq1over

pray for my son
« on: September 21, 2013, 12:27:02 AM »

My son was in a motorcycle 9/9/2013, he sustained a broken leg requiring a plate and screws to repair and fracture the base of his skull. He has had 4 surgeries on his leg in 9 days (may need more for a possible bone graft to replace lost bone in the future) due to complications with swelling, he is having to wear neck brace for about 3 months and will not be able to put any weight on his leg for about 3 months. He was self employed and had no insurance. He also had a 10 payments for a bankruptcy left to completion and normal bills and expenses. My son is a believer and has read and seen the truth of the teachings at Bible-truths. Please pray that God will make a way for full recovery and provide his need financially. but most of all pray that Gods will be done.

Also please pray that I will find a new job as I was laid off two days after his accident.

I know God will answer the prayer that is prayed according to His will. May God give an utterance by his Spirit to pray what must be done.

Larry and Lou Ann
(lq1over and Artsea) 

microlink

Re: pray for my son
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2013, 01:08:23 AM »

I am praying and will pray for your son and about the job situation. God be with you

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 04:48:50 AM »

I will pray too in this tough time for you

Bless you

Rhys
🤫

loretta

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2013, 01:58:41 PM »

My prayers are for you at this difficult time.

Ephesians 3:17-19
Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong.  And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is.  May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God. (NLT)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2013, 03:02:18 PM »

I will pray also Larry and Lou Ann,

I loved my motorcycles but I was always afraid of the 4 wheeler's. I got rid of the last one after one too many close calls. Motorists in the US do not look out for motorcycles. They just do not think about it.

cjwood

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2013, 03:55:08 PM »

dear larry and lou ann, i join with my brothers and sisters in lifting your son, and your family in prayer.  this is surely a hard and trying time for all of you.  praise God for the love and support of family, both physical and spiritual.  one of my sisters and her husband were in a very bad motorcycle accident a few years ago.  it is at first a very hard thing to hear about, and then to see the injuries that take so long to heal.  but, heal they will.  in time.  God knows your needs.  He knows all. 

when i read prayer requests like yours i wish that i was wealthy so i could send you whatever amount of money is needed for your son's medical/hospital bills and to help you as you look for another job. 

God is rich in mercy and grace.  in comfort and loving kindness.  and we can take that to the bank which does not fail, nor ever runs dry.

love in Christ,
claudia

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2013, 01:05:26 AM »

Dear Larry and Lou,

I'm sorry to hear about your sons accident. I'm glad that he survived the accident and is recovering. I will be sure to pray for him and God willing he will recover quickly. I pray that God also open the doors for you and show you and your family where to turn next.

I echo claudia on her thoughts of God's mercy and grace. He is with you. Rhys shared this verse with me and I found it so comforting so I will share it with you.

Nahum 1:7  The LORD is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him.

In Christ,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2013, 10:13:24 AM »

I don't know if he would be eligible because of the accident but he might look into this. He will be off his feet anyhow.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/09/21/nasa-study-bed-rest%20?hpt=hp_t3

ez2u

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2013, 04:17:26 AM »

your family will be in my prayers.  please let us know how your son is doing

gregorydc

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2013, 06:17:00 AM »

God will provide for you in this time of need, He always does. The Fathers will, will be done. May his compassion and love be bestowed upon all of you.

lq1over

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2013, 05:42:33 PM »

It has been a month now since the accident, He is recovering well he is able to get around using crutches, They were able to remove the neck brace. I have not been able to find a job as of yet and my son is not able to work either.
Thank you all for the encouraging words and scripture. I know God is faithful and will be our stronghold in our day of trouble, please continue to pray for us as we seek his guidance and his will concerning what direction he is leading us in.

All according to his will,

Larry (lq1over)

cjwood

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2013, 07:18:36 PM »

good to hear that your son is recovering well.  it can be a long road, but God's Spirit sustains us with strength.  your job will come larry.  your Father Creator knows your needs as a father on this earth.  He will provide so that you can provide for your family.

claudia

gregorydc

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2013, 08:45:21 PM »

Amen to that Claudia

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2013, 09:09:35 PM »

Glad to hear and hope he finds work

Rhys
🤫

rickylittleton

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2013, 12:27:16 PM »

Will be praying that God will be a healer and a waymaker, for he can make a way out of no way! Timothy

lq1over

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2013, 11:17:11 PM »

Thanks all for prayers, Claudia what you said about God providing so that I can provide is how I was petitioning the Father for his will to be done. I do believe it is the Father's will that I provide and that I have faith that He will provide.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 20 queries.