bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Update on sister  (Read 2744 times)

virginiabm

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Update on sister
« on: September 21, 2013, 09:24:53 AM »

Hi my BT family, I want to thank all of you for the prayers  that you sent up for my sister and her family.
my sister went through the colon surgery and she is doing fine as of right now. She spent eight days in the hospital. The Doctors are waiting on the test to come back to see if the cancer went into her Lymph Nodes.
Please continue to pray Gods will be done. As for me and mine, we are still waiting for my children to be sentenced on Nov. the fourth. Please pray for them that God will give them courage to accept what happens to them and also for me to do the same.
     These back to back trials and tribulations are hard to handle sometimes, but I know God is in control of all things and may His will be done. I try hard to live by that truth, but sometimes I get weak in the flesh and want my will to be done. I know my will should coincide with God's will, but we just don't know what His will is and my will is for my children not to get a lot of prison time. I know that is selfish on my part and I hope GOD FORGIVES ME.
 May the peace of God rest upon all of you wonderful people. I love you all. Thank you again for the prayers.

Virginia Miller

loretta

Re: Update on sister
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2013, 02:03:19 PM »

Praying for you Virginia and your sister Joyce and all your children, that God may be All in all.

Romans 8:28 (KJV) And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 18 queries.