bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi  (Read 6428 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Hi
« on: March 22, 2006, 01:00:16 PM »

Dear Mr Smith.  I have enjoyed reading some of your thoughts about God and Jesus.  Your a very clever man. I to have had alot of questions about the Bible and its orgin. This I do know about the Bible is that it's a factual acount of the past. It was very interesting your thoughts about Freewill. Serve Him are go to hell not much to chose from. But when a child is mean you punish them. Most parents want the best for there children and a few give up on them when there's no hope. That's freewill. Maybe thats what God wants What's best for us. I can understand your thoughts on the bible because I have them too all the time. I believe the Bible was written by the Jewish people. But I also believe in God and Jesus and the Holy Ghost. Gods spirit. I started not to write you but when I was leaving your site I saw what you siad about what Jesus siad to the theft. On this day I will be with you in Paridise. And he was he didn't say he wouldn't be back are that his body was there in paridise he just siad he would be with him, Ok Ok I know what your thinking thats not what is says. Tell me this How is it that on Jesus death that the Cherokee Indians saw him. Check it out. They kept records. Except they called him the great spirit. Are Why he didn't want to be touched by Mary Madilin.  Science is a very powerful tool. I was watching the Discovery show not to long ago and found out that 1 in every 100000000 million women are able to have a baby without having sex. That would explain Mary having Jesus. Just like some animals. Its rare but true. I also know that some of the chapters of the Bible where left out. WHY? Cain wife wasn't talked about because she was a gentile. Have you ever looked up the meaning of the word God. It mean a surprime being. Sure people get God wrong all the time but don't fool yourself into thinking he doesn't care are is not watching. It's not God will that bad things happen to people But it is his will that they are ready. I would say more but have to crawl back into my coffin. Have a great life Ray.

dogcombat

Hi
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 01:15:09 PM »

HUH???!!!

jennie

huh?
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 01:39:05 PM »

maybe I am just too country to get this but I didn't understand anything of that long post, that one about Cherokee Indians and having babies and all. Help!

jennie

huh?
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2006, 04:18:43 PM »

I surely see what you meant Bobby! I couldn't make any sense out of that at all!

Falconn003

Hi
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2006, 05:47:24 PM »

Just nail the lid shut on your coffin and everything will be just fine.

Rodger

shibboleth

Hi
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2006, 06:50:49 PM »

Since the Lord has opened my eyes to so many truths about himself, I read these kinds of letters and just shake my head back and forth.
Years ago, I heard some people say they liked to watch Christian TV when they wer high on drugs. They would laugh and make fun of what the religious folks said. Now I understand what they mean.
Everytime I hear one of their false teachings, I want to throw a pitcher at the screen.
When people believe gobbly-gook and contradictory statements about our Lord, it is no wonder they sound like blithering fools when they write to Ray.
They certaninly wouldn't be able to function in the world with such fuzzy thinking. But isn't it incredible how they survive in church with all these contradictory, illogical, stupid doctrines?
It just blows my mind.

SandyFla

Re: Hi
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2006, 03:12:04 PM »

Quote from: Dennis Vogel
I was watching the Discovery show not to long ago and found out that 1 in every 100000000 million women are able to have a baby without having sex. That would explain Mary having Jesus.

Yep! It's called "artificial insemination!!" :lol:  :lol:  :lol: AFA those statistics, I'd say the writer pulled them out of thin air. :roll: Without commas, it looks like he just typed a "1" followed by however many "0"s he felt like hitting.

Sandy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 19 queries.