bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Duane--where ya been?  (Read 2543 times)

Duane

Duane--where ya been?
« on: September 29, 2013, 09:42:51 PM »

Hi--I was a constant contributor to the FORUM when I first was introduced to B-T 5 years ago.  Since then,
I have been reading Ray's material from hard copy of his articles.  I also engage on several bible sites and steer people to Ray's web-site for new members. 
I will be reading and participating more as I need to keep growing--however--I find to "teach-ie" for the purview of Ray's site.  I have been "chastened" by the administrators for pontificating on different topics--and rightfully so!!  I OWE MUCH to Ray and the administrators for my total theological view change--
and I DO have a f-e-w Babylonian friends left--tho many friends and family members "cast me out of the synagogue of fellowship/friendship, and the word "heretic" was applied to me often!
THEN- I KNEW I was on the right spiritual track--I owe Ray, Kat, and many B-T administrators MUCH!
(I am also still PROUD for coining the term "B-T'ers" several years ago to "distinguish" us--from them!)

You will be hearing more from me as:  I MISSED YOU, ALL!!

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: Duane--where ya been?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 10:13:25 PM »

Good to hear from you on here Duane and look forward to hearing more from you on here. Always enjoy and appreciate your posts on Facebook.

Bless you

Rhys
🤫
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.