bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: husband hurt  (Read 8082 times)

ez2u

husband hurt
« on: September 30, 2013, 01:30:21 PM »

we were up on a roof patching a leak and he got his pants leggs catch in the circular saw  cut his inner thigh really bad.  Lucky no arteries were hit nor the bone but its terrible painful and he had three layers of stitches, 42 in all.  please pray for him.  now i have to finish the job alone.
 tomorrow  need sleep today.

se7en

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: husband hurt
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 01:50:18 PM »

Praying for you both! That is a horrible experience :(

My grandpa was cutting a tree one time and sliced his arm on accident. Not fun.  You telling us this makes me not to want to do my own repair work!
~Se7en

cjwood

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 05:26:44 PM »

peggy i am sorry to hear about your husband's accident.  it must have been brutally painful.  am thankful you were up there with him to assist in afterwards.  please be careful if you do indeed finish this job on your own.  is there no one else to help you? 

stay strong.
stay safe.

claudia

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 05:31:33 PM »

Sorry to hear, prayers for you both.

Rhys
🤫

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 06:15:20 PM »

Hurts just thinking about it. Sorry.

ez2u

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2013, 08:15:10 PM »

I had to get on the roof and finish the job today.  Got 3/4 done and started to shaking.  It was a horrible experience and he is in a lot of pain  thank God  the saw didn't hit any main arteries  but he had 42 stitches  three layers, a bit grumpy today but alive!!!!!

microlink

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2013, 08:52:19 PM »

Happy for you and family. Very traumatic for sure. Heal well.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2013, 12:13:25 AM »

I will keep your husband in my prayers peggy.

Love,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

ez2u

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2013, 11:31:24 AM »

well the ER didn't do their job and my husband started to bleed out now he is in the hospital getting blood transfusions and platelets . 

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2013, 05:30:07 PM »

Sorry to hear that, prayers for you and him

Rhys
🤫

ez2u

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2013, 12:53:54 PM »

he is still in the hospital  and ind is finally doing better.  they have a physical therapist trying to help him. he had 2 pints of blood and 2 bags of platelets given him.  Ed is really depressed, cried a little.  God help us   I feel like I am in quick sand here

cjwood

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2013, 04:40:25 PM »

peggy i am so very sorry for this trial of hardship you and ed are going through.  it can be very depressing laying in a hospital bed, knowing there is a long road of therapy ahead before you can get back to your way of life.  please let ed know we are praying for him.  and you know we are here for you sweet sister. 

your Father will help you climb this mountain.  you are a strong woman of faith and God will not leave you comfortless.

claudia

loretta

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2013, 05:15:30 AM »

well the ER didn't do their job and my husband started to bleed out now he is in the hospital getting blood transfusions and platelets .

I thought that these things only happened in India.  But we (the Elect) take comfort in knowing that ALL is of God.  What a blessed privilege!

Stay strong Peggy, God will see you both safely through this crisis.

gregorydc

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2013, 08:20:59 AM »

Sorry to hear about this, Peggy. When I was 16 I cut my leg with a chainsaw, not near that bad, but scared the living daylights out of me. I will pray that you both recover and overcome this tragedy.  My heart goes out to you my sister.
  Greg

rickylittleton

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2013, 12:29:19 PM »

Well, we thank God that it was no worse than it was, and we pray that a fast healing will take place. Timothy

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2013, 05:32:51 PM »

It all makes the little cut on my finger I got the other day get smaller and smaller but that still hurt so my heart goes out to him and hope he fully recovers soon.

Rhys
🤫

ez2u

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2013, 09:17:08 PM »

well folks they took my husband back into surgery today.  reopened the wound.  I don't know exactly what they did besides clean it out and try to stop the bleeding.  its touch and go with his heart condition and the medication he is on.  thanks  you all for your prayer  they are very helpful.  he will be in the hospital for some time.  gave him 2 more pints of blood

« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 09:23:17 PM by ez2u »

microlink

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2013, 10:10:49 PM »

Very tough situation. I continue to pray for you both.

ez2u

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2013, 12:08:48 PM »

they took him into surgery reopen the wound and address the build up of fluids ect...  then gave him two more pints of blood.  how far away the medical field is from people.  ED seems better, still in the hospital. our grown children expressed upset. I don't know if I am strong or not you stick me with a pin it hurts.  you stick me deep enough and long enough i will do something.  a lot of people right now have been tried to a greater degree in this fire called life and its not  happy, calm, peaceful, events.  Gaining my foot hold again would be nice  you know breathing again.  with sincere honesty folks  i feel very drain from my life and gutted.

rick

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2013, 01:12:05 PM »

Sorry to hear such bad news as that, my prayers are with you and your family.

God Bless.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 23 queries.