bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Broad is the way---  (Read 3418 times)

Duane

Broad is the way---
« on: October 08, 2013, 08:59:37 PM »

In accordance with the Bible and Ray's teachings, we KNOW that we are CHOSEN (DRAGGED) to God as His "chosen ones" to be "saved" here on earth-- this, being the "first harvest of souls".

Matthew 7:13-14 (YLV)  "Go ye in through the strait gate, because wide [is] the way and broad is the gate that is leading to the destruction, and many are those going through it.
14. How strait [is] the gate, and compressed the way that is leading to life, and few are those finding it."

WHY should it be any surprise about who chooses the "narrow" and who chooses the "compressed" gate,
when God already FOREORDAINED who was going to be in WHICH HARVEST?

At God's bidding, could He NOT have chosen 90% to go through the "compressed gate"-- and FEW to go through the "wide gate"? 
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 10:23:18 PM by Duane »

rick

Re: Broad is the way---
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 10:54:05 PM »

Hello Duane , What your saying here is what I'm going through but my thoughts now are if I say I want to be in the first resurrection then its my carnal mind saying that. I must conclude that I want to be where God wants me to be as He God is perfect and I'm not yet perfected but I trust God for that to come about in me.

Love and peace form your brother in Christ Jesus and also to everyone else too. God bless.

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: Broad is the way---
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 10:37:50 PM »

I like that - be where God wants you to be. We can't be anywhere else but where He has willed us to be. Rejoice in the Lord always stuff as He has set things in there place.

I always feel dragged by God but I don't feel forced. He fills us with something greater yet to come and that makes us more hungry for Him. Even though the pleasures of this life can look attractive at times they always seem to die and come short of fulfilment. The life He offers keeps you wanting more of it but only the few know that now but the rest will discover soon.

I like this verse I put on another post so will put here too:

Nahum 1:3  The LORD is slow to anger and great in power, and the LORD will by no means clear the guilty. His way is in whirlwind and storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.

Those who are guilty now are going through the wide gate but our God is great and will make the way clear for them too but through the storm that some of us go through at this time.

Rhys
🤫
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 19 queries.