bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just some thoughts to share  (Read 3632 times)

se7en

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Just some thoughts to share
« on: October 10, 2013, 03:31:23 PM »

I want to share with my like minded brothers and sisters....

When I talk to other people on a daily basis, I am still amazed at the differences in thoughts...

For instance, I was talking about Grace being chastisement and that Grace is teaching and judging us in righteousness, and the other person thought that I was thinking that's all Christ is.... that He comes to spank us and NOT just sit with us and share an ice-cream cone with us and hang out with us (that was their analogy).

I was like what?!!!  Wow!!!

THAT IS what Christ is doing with me now! He's sitting with me in my heaven's having an ice-cream cone (dining) with me. And just the fact that He's there, making His home in the temple of God (me) all that other false stuff gets BURNT OUT/LOVED OUT/CHASTISED OUT/GRACED OUT.  It's all the SAME THING!!! When He comes to sit with us and LIVE in us, THE LIES HAVE GOT TO GO!! The demonic doctrines don't just stay there, they are lovingly being burned out. :)

And the reply to that was "I see what your saying... to a point... but God's not always 'hurry up lets go, spank, spank, lets get stuff done',....stop and smell the roses"

But see, that's judgement!!! Judgment IS smelling the roses and everything else in between (He's the beginning and the end).  I know what Christ is doing in me and for me in my age, right now. But I have to remember...

Heb 13:10 We have an altar from which those who serve the tabernacle have no right to eat. (Talking about Aaron and his kids as the elect, vs. the other priests)

For them, they are comfortable with the fake Jesus, the God they have formed in their own man-made thoughts. They are not being judged right now and I...ME...Se7en have to be OKAY with that. God's not dealing with them right now (yet). And it really is OKAY, because God has them exactly where He wants them right now, but they THINK that Christ is in them, they sincerely think this, as I once did.... but they just have not had their heaven's opened yet. God is not dealing with them right now at this moment in that way.  I have to be patient and loving and know God will eventually open their eyes.

Rev 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

In times past I would have argued till blue in the face, but now I lovingly look at them and let them think what they want to think. I can only deliver the message (like I was doing). They asked me a question about grace.... But if God is not working with them... the message of grace falls off them like water off a ducks back.

Se7en you think God is all doom and gloom and judges us and spanks us and won't let go. I didn't say that!  I said that he graces us by teaching us how to live rightly, he corrects us into the kingdom!  The old man will die because of this so for Him, the old man, IT IS DEATH. But for the new man... ITS LIFE AIONIAN!!!

I actually SEE the difference between one NOT being judged in this age and one BEING judged. The sun rises and falls on the lot of us, but God's elect have the Christ dining within them.

"Jesus, you think I could have another lick of your double fudge mint ice-cream?"....     "Sure son".

:)

~Se7en

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: Just some thoughts to share
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 05:28:53 PM »

Good stuff indeed

It's hard to be patient to get people to see the truth that you see. Problem is we can't make them see as only God can do that. I've talked to a few people and end up feeling like I would get a better response from a brick wall.

I just focus on how I came to these truths and it wasn't through anything one person did but something God was doing inside of me. A work that He started and He will complete. I think I need to share then leave it alone. He will reveal the truth if it's His will and the right time.

Being judged now seems hard when others are not and you feel alone but it's in those times that God's word comes more alive to me. Going through the fire hurts but there is much to rejoice in, in Him.

This narrow gate is unpleasant that's why fake Jesus standing at the wide gate looks better.

I think too that at some point we were all blind and the scales gradually fall off and we can see. Speaking for myself it seems to take a while. Maybe my mind knows a lot but my heart seems to be lagging behind. I'm glad God knows what is best and doing His will. It makes the thought of man being in control seem even more ridiculousness as he doesn't have a clue..........just thinks he does.

Rhys
🤫

se7en

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 06:08:25 PM »

Thanks Rhys, very comforting words :)
~Se7en

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2013, 07:02:50 PM »

Excellent

Here is a good verse I was just reading that seems appropriate:

Nahum 1:3  The LORD is slow to anger and great in power, and the LORD will by no means clear the guilty. His way is in whirlwind and storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.

Guilty they are now but they will be cleared through His storm. How can anyone still believe in hell yet they still believe if you don't accept Christ in this life then that's where you go even though it says will by no means clear the guilty. God says He is going to clear you then your going to be cleared of all that you have done. Perhaps this is one of those verses that the church decides to throw away. Like Ray said in an audio I just listened too about Love your enemies and not to go to war with them - what does the church do with that verse.........they throw it away.

It's the one thing that still annoys me is how Christendom can jump up and down with great excitement over certain verses but when it comes to other ones like this one they turn there back on it. How can anyone be fit for the kingdom with that attitude. Even when I was in church I still took seriously verses that contradict the belief of the church. When will the blind see and take God at His word.

Rhys
🤫

cjwood

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2013, 08:35:33 PM »

i would love to sit and eat an ice cream cone with Jesus!  i will have 2 scoops of dutch chocolate please.   :) :)

se7en, i enjoyed your story and can relate entirely.  all we can do is give an honest and Truthful answer to the questions posed to us.  it is hard to hear the responses back to those answers, and not continue trying to convince them of the error of their beliefs, as we sit there dumbfounded that they can't "see" it.  but, that is not our job.  that's God's job through His Spirit.  we have to step aside and let Him do His job His way.  your testimony reflects much spiritual wisdom.

thank you for sharing.
claudia

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2013, 10:59:25 PM »

Agree with Claudia too

Would Jesus allow Rum & Raisin ice cream? I had the other day..........so nice  ;D

Rhys
🤫
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.