bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pope admits Church is Mystery, Babylon The Great---almost  (Read 5039 times)

mrl1970

Pope admits Church is Mystery, Babylon The Great---almost
« on: October 13, 2013, 03:44:17 AM »

Pope admits Church is Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth---almost 
Here is a snippet included in this story 

The Church is a woman! The Church is a mother! And that’s beautiful, eh? We have to think deeply about this.”

Text from page http://en.radiovaticana.va/news/2013/10/12/pope_francis:_women_called_to_service,_not_servitude/en1-736720
of the Vatican Radio website
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 03:47:52 AM by mrl1970 »

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: Pope admits Church is Mystery, Babylon The Great---almost
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 06:01:58 AM »

They are what they are as we are what we are by the grace of God.

I find myself growing tired of the catholic church and there ways, glad I was never part of it
🤫

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2013, 09:28:54 AM »

Php 1:18  What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.

rick

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2013, 10:07:09 AM »

I'm beginning to see that in this life there are two types of people which would be the many and the few but each group is just a part of Gods great plan of bringing all of humanity to the full knowledge of God and salvation.

All will be in the express image of our creator and that is awesome , Every knee shall bend and every tongue confess Jesus is Lord.

All those in the Catholic church and every other church one day will be our brothers and sisters so lets learn to love then now rather than later because everyone in this life is exactly in the group that the Lord Jesus has put them in for His good purpose.

There is so much knowledge God has given to Ray that can keep us busy for a life time with these truths found here at B.T

Jesus instructed us to love one another as He has loved us and also instructed us to Love our enemy's too. We are called to love. That's how I see it and yet its Jesus who does it through us and that be not of ourselves that no flesh should boast. 

Love and peace to all of you not only here but abroad .

Kat

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2013, 11:28:34 AM »

It is true there must be darkness for there to be light.

Rom 9:20  But indeed, O man, who are you to reply against God? Will the thing formed say to Him who formed it, "Why have You made me like this?"
v. 21  Does not the Potter have power over the clay, from the same lump to make one vessel for honor and another for dishonor?
v. 22  What if God, wanting to show His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath prepared for destruction,
v. 23  and that He might make known the riches of His glory on the vessels of mercy, which He had prepared beforehand for glory,

But how are we to live our lives with the darkness in this world...

Mat 10:16  "Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.
v. 17  But beware of men, for they will deliver you up to councils and scourge you in their synagogues.

Mat 10:34  "Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword.
v. 35  For I have come to "set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law';
v. 36  and "a man's enemies will be those of his own household.'
v. 37  He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.
v. 38  And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me.
v. 39  He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.
v. 40  "He who receives you receives Me, and he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me.

But everything needs to be balanced, love most certainly should be a very high priority to us.

Rom 12:9  Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good.
v. 10  Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another;
v. 11  not lagging in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord;
v. 12  rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;
v. 13  distributing to the needs of the saints, given to hospitality.
v. 14  Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.
v. 15  Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep.
v. 16  Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
v. 17  Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men.
v. 18  If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men.
v. 19  Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord.
v. 20  Therefore
       "If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
       If he is thirsty, give him a drink;
       For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head."
v. 21  Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

ez2u

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2013, 12:51:10 AM »

kat  I love Romans  how beautiful  Gods word is  Rhys and Denis loved your words 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 23 queries.