bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: demon doctrines  (Read 6751 times)

Ian 155

demon doctrines
« on: October 15, 2013, 04:59:37 AM »

Has anyone had physical manifestations of these ? I recall in my 20s when I was still in among these churches, sometimes having nightmares and being in a "frozen state" and recall the only thing I remember was calling on the Lord Jesus before I came out of that state - this had happened to 2 of my kids within the last 2 years.I have had a look at various verses dealing with this and came across Legion being many false doctrines being cast into swine or rather who then asked to go into Swine which the ran off the cliff and into water. Reading Rays emails on the same I see this as evil doctrines being cast into Pigs.

This demoniac hung around the tombs which represents one thing he was cast into the fire at times this represents another truth - he also managed to break his chains every so often,the Pigs represent a group ie "do not cast your pearls before the swine lest they trample them underfoot"the cliff represents something and the drowning in the water represents something - however this does not assist with this physical manifestation I have experienced

ian

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: demon doctrines
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 05:54:23 AM »

I had the demonic attacks for 15 years as mentioned in my introduction last year and they were like you mentioned. I still don't understand all I suffered and the reasons why but the verse Ray often used makes more sense to me:

Ecc 1:13 I applied my heart to inquiring and exploring by wisdom concerning all that is done under the heavens:it is an experience of evil Elohim has given to the sons of humanity to humble them by it.

As with the pigs it shows Jesus is Lord over all and all falsehood will meet it's end. He is the one in charge.

But what a waste of nice pork and bacon.

Rhys
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 06:12:18 AM by Rhys »
🤫

longhorn

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 01:05:24 PM »

I was married for 13 years so you better believe I have first hand knowledge of Demons and the laundry list of Doctrines that go with it. 

gregorydc

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2013, 07:59:04 PM »

Ian,
  I too have had the dreams, frozen in fear. I didn't know what to do in the beginning. Then, by the grace of God, I learned to call upon Jesus, taking away the demons. I, not as long as Rhys, had these "dreams/altercations"(what ever you want to call them), for mant years in my childhood on through many of my teen years. I thank God whole heartedly that they have passed, and I haven't been plagued with them for quite some time now.
  Greg

Ian 155

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 05:45:32 AM »

OK  wanted to get some clarity - do these manifest physically or don't they ? how was Paul stopped by Satan ? are there ugly monster demons out there or is it false doctrine that is the demon ?

ian

rickylittleton

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2013, 10:03:54 AM »

In the African American community and in the south, the people call it" a witch riding your back". I have had the exceptional experience of this most of my life, even so much as a few weeks ago. Most of the time it takes place when I am not feeling well. It can be one of the most frightful experience one can have, even if you can some what understand it some what. I have even mention it to doctors, and some says it may come from the way we are laying and how blood is flowing, or the lack of how blood is flowing. But there is always a common thing among many people who experience this. First it seems that something rush into the room and overcomes you; you can't move,; you can't breath; and it seems you are about to die! And then with all the might you can come up with, you breath the name "Jesus", and then it fades away. Is this the experience any of you have had. Did I hit the nail on the head. Hollar back at me and let me know. Timothy

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2013, 10:11:13 AM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

It is called sleep paralysis and it can be terrifying.  It has happened to me three times all in my twenties.  I remember calling out to Jesus and God when it happened.

Craig

Kat

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2013, 11:14:07 AM »

I believe this thing with demons has different forms. There is the 'doctrine of demons,' which is the false doctrines that is blasphemous to God. Here is a quote from Ray's in his letter to John Hagee, "People will finally see this evil teaching for what it is: an anti-Scriptural, anti-God, doctrine of demons, and Satan's greatest effort to blaspheme the very name of God among the nations."

Then there is 'sleep paralysis' that Craig mentioned.

But there are spirit beings known as demons that are very real and can bring about real (not imagined) terror and fearful unexplained phenomena (unexplainable physically anyway).  I think it may have been Paul's thorn in the flesh. Jesus cast out and even spoke to these 'demons,' as did the Apostles Here is where Ray spoke about this at a conference.

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,4472.0.html ----

One of the ministers came up to Eliot and me and ask us to come to a side room, ‘We have a little problem.’ We said okay, we’ll help and went with him. So in the room there was about 5 of us and there was this women. She was about 75 years old, with gray hair, a little on the hefty side. She was acting strange. So we ask what was going on, and he said, ‘well we think Anne is having a problem.’ So we were gathered around and Anne was looking a little strange, she would snarl her face up and say, ‘I know who you are.’ This was a 75 year old woman, with gray hair and she is talking like a monster, you know. We said, okay we know what we got here. These things would take her over and she would get violent and wanted to attack us. There were five strong men, in our 30’s trying to hold her down. 

This was a 75 year old lady, each of us had one arm one leg, she was just violent. We would ask, ‘who are you?’ She would just snarl and then she would give us a name. We didn’t know, so we would just command these things to come out, in the name of Jesus Christ. Then she would settle down and be like, ‘what are you all doing?’ We’d say, well you’re not feeling to good Anne, ‘well, what’s wrong?’ You are just not feeling good right now. Then her face would snarl up and she would start yelling at us.  We would say, who are you?  It’s kind of comical now, I don’t think that demons are smart. I remember that at one point there was one, I did know them all, but I started to forget them. But this one was named Bok, and we cast out Bok.  Then we cast out a bunch of others. So one after the other, they would just take her and we’d cast them out, then she would just settle down and be fine. She would say, ‘what’s wrong, why am I on the floor?’ She didn’t know what was happening.  We would ask each one’s name and it was a different demon. One time I ask who are you, and it said ‘Bouk,’ we said wait a minute we just cast you out, it said, ‘no, that was Bok, I’m Bouk.’ I’m serious. 

We were there for an hour or two, casting out demons. Some of them just would not come out, it said, ‘the master would be very angry.’  We ask who is the master, it said, ‘ Beelzebub is the master.’ They didn’t want to come out. Then she would settle down for a while. Then this one, we said who are you, it said ‘no’ we said we command you in the name of Jesus Christ what is your name, ‘no’ we said we command you, you have to tell us, ‘my name is no.’ She would settle down and then another would take her over and she would want to attack us and kill us. I tell you by the time we were done, it was enervating. We knew we were in a different realm. We ask them questions and we ask them about stuff, we knew about to see if they knew about it. So this stuff is real. This is not fairy land or the wizard of Oz, this stuff really does exist. They're spirits in the air.
-------------------------------------------------

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2013, 11:15:04 AM »

I too, have experienced this "sleep paralysis" and it is quite frightening. When it happened to me, I felt that something was trying to overtake me and I called out to God to help me as well. Thankfully, I have not felt this experience in many years now.

René

Ian 155

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2013, 06:37:22 AM »

YEP TIM  IN MY 20'S AND EVEN THOUGH I WAS LIVING AS A DEVIL - I CALLED ON JESUS [NOT SURE THAT I PLANNED IT] THAT IS CALLING ON SOMEONE I NEVER KNEW AND THIS FROZEN STATE EVAPORATED

THANKS FOR ALL THE INPUT

IAN

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2013, 09:27:56 AM »

Non-physical Angels may bring messages of love or fear.

They may appear to our physical perceptions as non-physical or as physical.

Those who experience non-physical appearances, might at the time of the manifestation, be aware that what they are seeing, is not subject to physical laws.

Those who experience  a physical appearance of an Angel messenger, and are not aware of the Angelic nature of the messenger, might be made aware of the messenger having a Spiritual origin, after they have disappeared, that confirms and clears up any doubts.

Angels or Demonic appearance is not subject to physical limitations, but is subject to the sender that is God.

Arc

se7en

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2013, 02:16:54 PM »

Thanks for that link Craig,

In another recent post I talked about this happening frequently in my life. I sleep on my back a lot which is the cause of these "sleep paralysis" "night terrors".  When I turn on my side, I don't get those nightmares anymore.

The brain tries to conjure up all kinds of imaginations while going through the body induced adrenaline, the feeling of "flight or fight" response. We imagine all kinds of stuff.

All things are spiritual, but this is the physical reasoning/type and shadow behind it.
~Se7en

Stacy

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2013, 03:31:45 PM »

Weird...I have never experienced sleep paralysis but have read a lot of stories of people who have.  I've also read a lot about seemingly otherworldly or "demonic" manifestations like Mothman, ghosts, etc.  I was wondering if these things were for real or not, but I guess they can be.  I used to think they were in some other dimension and I guess in a way they are.

noeleena

• live life. love life.
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2013, 04:50:27 AM »

Hi,

Be very weary  or carefull.if you do not know who you are dealing with, they are spirits and are very real its not a joke or made up, as iv said before if you do not have the covering of the most High then dont play with them .

I know what they can do, the breaking of chains is nothing,  total rage strength you know nothing about, look at Samsons  strength then add to that then youll have an idear,  dont mess with them  unless you have that covering.

...noeleena...

Ian 155

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2013, 07:11:19 AM »

this state only went away when I called on Jesus - Lord Save me - I believe this was the beginning of me calling on the name of the Lord in my instance cant speak for everyone though " At that time people began to call upon the name of the LORD Gen 4 vs 26" also seems a few of theses experiences happened in our 20s

loretta

« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2013, 03:29:21 PM »

I had a similar experience a little over a year ago - for the first time in my life.  I may have been lying on my back - I don't know.  In my dream I felt an evil presence in the room, but I couldn't even scream - I just lay there trying to scream, muffled sounds emanating from my throat.  The experience was surreal.  When I awoke, or was shaken up, I sensed the presence of evil in the room.  For a long while I couldn't go back to sleep again.

Recently my teen daughter has started to startle very easily.  In the dark or the light, a soft sound or loud, even a gentle tap on the shoulder or a friendly whack on the backside causes her to scream in fear.  We're even afraid to rouse her from her sleep for fear of startling her.  I don't know what it is.  I hope it does get better.

onelovedread

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2013, 10:33:29 PM »

“Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,” 1 Timothy 4:1.

1 Timothy 4 (NIV)
1 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.
2 Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.
3 They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth.
4 For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving,
5 because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer.
6 If you point these things out to the brothers and sisters, you will be a good minister of Christ Jesus, nourished on the truths of the faith and of the good teaching that you have followed.
7 Have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives’ tales; rather, train yourself to be godly.
8 For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.
9 This is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance.
10 That is why we labor and strive, because we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all people, and especially of those who believe.
11 Command and teach these things.
12 Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.
13 Until I come, devote yourself to the public reading of Scripture, to preaching and to teaching. 14 Do not neglect your gift, which was given you through prophecy when the body of elders laid their hands on you.
15 Be diligent in these matters; give yourself wholly to them, so that everyone may see your progress.
16 Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.

santgem

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2013, 03:49:10 AM »

I do always experience that in my sleep. In my sleep i see people and trying to tell them to awake me and i am screaming, but the fact is i am not screaming and i can not move but my mind is awake. I feel some demons or not so good entity trying to grasp me and i can not move......

That always happens but the formula is simple.............

Just call the name of Jesus in your mind and it is powerful.........

I do not know when it will happen to me again since last year but i am not worried..... :)

microlink

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2013, 08:22:20 PM »

Your a brave guy John. Maybe I should say your faith in God had made you that way.
Halloween is around the corner. Eve of all hallows. Weird hey. ::)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 23 queries.