bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Losing the will to live... Feels like I was born in Hell  (Read 16529 times)

santgem

Re: Losing the will to live... Feels like I was born in Hell
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2013, 05:20:13 AM »

I would say pray and ask for the spirit of the Lord.......

All of the writings of Ray is very simple that even me who is not perpect in English and not fluent could easily understand the meanings and beyond meanings with the help of the spirit of the Lord.

Now, i don't worry for my death, before i was confused of who with me when that time comes.

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! in death is the safest place until the Lord will call me. :)

Not only that there a lots, so why should you worry about your sins about your today and tomorrow, The grace of our Lord is enough for me and for you! ;)

Ian 155

« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2013, 09:10:31 AM »

[/quote]

May you suffer better.

[/quote]

LOL

mickiel

« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2013, 04:20:19 PM »

May you suffer better.

[/quote]

LOL
[/quote]

There are some things in life that are for sure; suffering is one of them. In one sense when we say to others; " Have a good life", we are saying " May you suffer better.' Spiritual understanding and the absorbing of true knowledge can very well be a " Suffering in progress'; as we progress we suffer, as we suffer we progress; often not even able to subtract one from the other.

Or tell the difference between one or the other.

I once thought that learning the truth was going to be a popular, comfortable piece of cake; only to discover that at times I can't swallow some of it because it hurts me too much.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.