bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: When the towers fall  (Read 3226 times)

lq1over

When the towers fall
« on: October 16, 2013, 02:32:33 AM »

I have enjoyed this paper, however I would like help with a certain section within the context of Ray's teaching. I do not have any disagreement with what is being taught but I get lost with this section.

---"When your sisters, Sodom and her daughters shall return to their former estate, then YOU [Jerusalem, Verse 2] and your daughters shall return to your former estate" (Ezek. 16:55).
This can only happen after "…the day of the great slaughter when the towers fall" as Sodom  is still in the grave. They have not been restored since their original slaughter and destruction."---
'
text prior to section that a get lost with...
And so we have the historical fulfillment of this Isaiah 30. Or do we? It has been remarked many times that "prophecy is dual." Actually, I believe that many prophecies are multi-layered. That is, they are numerous fulfillment's usually beginning with the physical and literal, moving toward the figurative and spiritual. Example: In the very first book of the Bible, Genesis, we have mention of physical Sodom and Egypt (Genesis 13:10), but in the very last book of the Bible we have mentioned "spiritual" Sodom and Egypt (Rev. 11:8).

So, who is Egypt and Sodom TODAY? And who is Israel TODAY?

Is the Israel of all these major prophecies (foretold to happen before the coming of God’s government to this earth), the handful of racially mixed tenants of the State of Israel today? Give me a break.

Is the Jerusalem in prophecy inside today's Israel? Don’t take my word for it

"And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified" (Rev. 11:8).

And where was our Lord crucified? In literal Sodom? NO. In literal Egypt? NO. He was crucified in Jerusalem, which is now for prophetic purposes, "SODOM & EGYPT!"

And when does God’s word tell us "Jerusalem" (which symbolizes all Judah and all Israel) will be restored?

"When your sisters, Sodom and her daughters shall return to their former estate, then YOU [Jerusalem, Verse 2] and your daughters shall return to your former estate" (Ezek. 16:55).
This can only happen after "…the day of the great slaughter when the towers fall" as Sodom  is still in the grave. They have not been restored since their original slaughter and destruction.[/color]
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.