bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any Anime/ Techno enthusiasts around?  (Read 4843 times)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Any Anime/ Techno enthusiasts around?
« on: October 16, 2013, 04:20:23 PM »

Here's a pretty cool song I found for an anime. I have no clue what is being said but I'm a huge fan of anime, trance and techno music so this just hit the sweet spot!

I'm not sure if anyone here is also fan but i'll share just in case!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XALG2DcUzFc

Here's the Gosick anime intro: Its a good anime if youre into mystery, romance, drama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M618yfw6PZ4

Btw, wihle on the topic of anime, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, the greatest anime, EVER!!! Angel beats a close second and clannad somewhere up in that list as well. I'd throw Pandora hearts into the mix as well, the only disappointment was the ending for that one.. it just kind of stopped when it should have continued! Steins gate was awesome too!!! Check that one out also! Definitely, I think it might be third on my list. Well, there are just too many to keep track of and now i'm rambling.

Anyhoo, I hope someone enjoys this! :P

God bless,
Alex

P.S. I love the Japanese language, I wish I had time to learn it, its definitely my favorite "asian" language! :P
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 04:26:15 PM by lilitalienboi16 »
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: Any Anime/ Techno enthusiasts around?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 11:34:26 PM »

Nice sound, love to say I can understand every word but my Japanese not so good  :P

Rhys
🤫

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 11:36:51 PM »

Nice sound, love to say I can understand every word but my Japanese not so good  :P

Rhys

Hehe, yea, the japanese language is so beautiful in my opinion.

Italian is definitely one of my favorites, I speak it fluently enough and french i'm very fluent in. However, Italian imo is prettier than french. Japanese though... now theres another beautiful language!

Glad you enjoyed it though rice, its always a pleasure to share good music and things of beauty in this life. Life is so short and with all the evil continuously around us, we need to spend more time focusing on the beautiful things! :)
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Extol

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2013, 11:43:49 AM »

Hi Alex,

I don't watch anime (or listen to the music) but I like to play around with calligraphy, and Japanese/Chinese is one of the most beautiful scripts. Also I like to make hand-drawn maps of historical and fantasy worlds; I've made a few anime ones, including Full Metal Alchemist.  8)

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2013, 05:17:15 PM »

Hi Alex,

I don't watch anime (or listen to the music) but I like to play around with calligraphy, and Japanese/Chinese is one of the most beautiful scripts. Also I like to make hand-drawn maps of historical and fantasy worlds; I've made a few anime ones, including Full Metal Alchemist.  8)

You should totally watch "Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood!"

Calligraphy, now theres something intense... I hear those languages are crazy hard to learn how to speak let alone write!

I know a few words in japenese, but its all from watching anime, haha.

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2013, 02:36:42 AM »

You should post them on the forum if you can. Would love to see

Rhys
🤫
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 22 queries.