bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Time to rewrite the Evolutionary History books for Mankind?  (Read 4012 times)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Time to rewrite the Evolutionary History books for Mankind?
« on: October 17, 2013, 05:54:46 PM »

Very very interesting read. I wonder if this affects the idea of neanderthals? If so... what does this do to our understand of cain and his wife? I was of the mindset that cain's wife was a neanderthal, part of the "man" that could not till the soil. "There was no man found to till the soil" (Genesis) and not that there was NO MAN period. Adam to my understand was the first of what we now call, homosapians and of which we belong to.

However, if the entire history of mankinds evolution must be rewritten, what does this do to our understanding of genesis? Maybe nothing at all as perhaps neanderthals are not affected by this? Perhaps this only affects the earliest forms of homonids?

Its only one article, one dig, one research find. We could hear some more about this in the near future, we could hear disagreements, good information as to why this research paper is not accurate etc.. etc... so lets not jump the bridge right now. Either way, I find it interesting and short enough to share with you all!

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-brief/2013/10/17/hominid-skull-spurs-radical-rewrite-of-human-evolution/#.UmA-PlBwrmc

God bless,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Kat

Re: Time to rewrite the Evolutionary History books for Mankind?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 09:54:42 PM »

I really don't see how this would change anything in the Genesis. The skull found was 1.8 millions years old, a very long time before Adam and what those hominids were that far back could have been very different than what we read happening in Genesis a mere 6 thousand years ago.

These scientists have a very, very few pieces of a very large puzzle and are trying to guess what it is. Not to mention that most of them do not even believe in a Supreme Deity that is controlling how all things turn out all along to way.

Anyway I do find these little tid bits of info interesting, thanks for posting Alex.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 11:39:32 PM »

Oh John, you are always quite the entertainer ;)
Never the dull one! :P <3

Kat, thank you for the words of wisdom! I agree completely with what you said. You put my attention on something I had not picked up, the 1.8 million years! Thanks :)

Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

thewatchman

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2013, 04:20:44 AM »

I think John was rebuffed by a neanderthal female before. Had she said yes he'd be singing a different tune now.... :o :P :D

indianabob

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2013, 11:12:31 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal

Hi folks,
If you will read ALL of the above article with an open mind and a critical eye, the way we study religious dogma of the various "experts" in the science of theology etc etc I think you will find much to be critical and suspicious of.
There is a popular "consensus" among professional bone finders of the recent two centuries, but there is also much written that disagrees with the commonly held consensus. Of course the debate goes to the group with the most money or political power behind them just as it does in religion. It is whatever the King wants to believe and support.

Neanderthal is just a bunch of bones found in the dirt of Neander-valley Germany. The title has no scientific significance. Most samples that are kept in museums could just as easily be a Christian era farmer or soldier killed in battle and left to the worms.

Please think seriously about taking the opinions of government sponsored scientist for granted.

Ole Indiana Bob,  8) 8) ::) ::) ;D ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 22 queries.