bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Vacation to the Smoky Mtns.  (Read 4472 times)

se7en

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Vacation to the Smoky Mtns.
« on: October 21, 2013, 11:00:12 AM »

All,

I've been out of pocket for about a week. Took a vacation out in the Smoky Mtns with the family. Had limited connectivity. HAD A BLAST!!!  It was long overdue that we went out and had some fun together. 

The trees were just changing color, it was beautiful to see! Walked a couple of trails, one led up to a waterfall. Beautiful to see the things God made :)

We also did the MagiQuest attraction (mine and the kids fav.) go-karts, bumper cars etc. Had a lot of fun!

I'll be catching up with all the posts during this week, hope everyone is well!
~Se7en

onelovedread

Re: Vacation to the Smoky Mtns.
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 11:02:26 AM »

Hey Se7en
Is it possible for you to post some photos of the foliage and the mountains?
That would be so cool.
Thanks

se7en

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 11:12:20 AM »

Absolutely!   When I get some time (hopefully tonight) I'll post some! So nice to just take time and not be on a schedule.  I'm sure you guys know what I mean...  Hurry up and do this, or hurry up and do that.... got to be somewhere or do something to meet a deadline.  I'm wondering if I can change my attitude about certain things now. In all truthfulness everything gets completed RIGHT ON TIME as it was ordained to.
~Se7en

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 12:01:38 PM »

If I could live anywhere, that's where I'd go.  I've been through there countless times, but I was almost always on my way to somewhere else under a tight deadline.  Glad you had a good time.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

se7en

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 05:56:02 PM »

Dave,

It's just beautiful! If you like mountains though, the best one's i've personally seen were the Swiss alps and the Zugspitze in Garmisch, Germany. BREATHTAKING!!!

Sooooooo beautiful!
~Se7en

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013, 06:23:06 PM »

Those pics look like here. I flew over the southern alps here last year and took some pics, might have to post.

When I say I flew I went on a plane, as of yet I don't have the ability to physically fly but god is working on my wings  ;D

Rhys
🤫

se7en

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2013, 07:07:05 PM »

Rhys, you are soaring in the heavens!
~Se7en

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2013, 09:51:09 PM »

They are without doubt beautiful, but I'm not such a mountaineer as to be able to live there.  The Smokies are just the right height.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.