bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Update on Anna  (Read 4508 times)

buddyjc

Update on Anna
« on: August 01, 2006, 03:50:12 PM »

Hello Everyone,

Anna has type 1 diabetes.  We all have to go next week and learn to test her and give her her shots.  I have to admit, I was hoping for better news.  Fortunately, I have paramedic training, so giving shots will not be a problem.  Needless to say, the cost of everyting is going to be overwhelming.  I do not have insurance for Anna because it would cost me way too much to put the family on my policy.  This definitely is in the Lord's hands, because I can do nothing about the costs.  Please be praying for us in the days ahead.  There will be a big change in the way we live around here.  My oldest daughter is already complaining, because she loves to bake brownies.   :)  God has seen fit to put us through this, so we will.  His will be done.

Love to All,
Brian

SandyFla

Re: Update on Anna
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2006, 05:00:19 PM »

Brian,

I'm sorry to hear about Anna.  :(  It might sound cliche, but God really DOES work ALL things for our good--even when we can't see it. And He will take care of you--He promised He would, and God cannot lie.  :)

Sandy

hillsbororiver

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2006, 05:16:20 PM »

Brian,

Your Brothers and Sisters here have your daughter, you & your family in our prayers,

Joe

buddyjc

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2006, 05:28:05 PM »

Thanks to my Florida buddies for your prayers, and everyone else who is praying for us.  I know it may sound weird, but I'm glad it was Anna and not any of the others.  She always takes things in stride, and I know she will adjust quickly.  Thanks again.

Your Brother,
Brian

gmik

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2006, 01:22:11 AM »

Praise God in All Things.

As a teacher, I have students from time to time with Diabetes.  They seem to do ok and years later when I am at their graduation or wedding they are living and thriving with normal lives.

I know this is hard but with God all things are possible.

I am praying for Anna and all of you.  (one good thing- your whole family will start eating healthily)

MG

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2006, 04:31:04 AM »

I am praying for little Anna and that God supplies all your family's needs.

Here is a link that might help.

http://diabetes.niddk.nih.gov/dm/pubs/financialhelp/
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 04:33:45 AM by MG »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 20 queries.