bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm one year old now  (Read 10637 times)

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
I'm one year old now
« on: October 26, 2013, 03:43:57 PM »

I've been a member here for 1 year now. I do post a lot on here. You wouldn't think I'm normally a quiet person. I think I get all my talking done on here.

I read Ray's material for a few years before joining as waited for the time when it seemed right to join. I know I'm often silly on here but serious too. I enjoy my posting on here as gets me thinking about the bigger issues more and seeking God more for His truth. Ray had the ability to put the truth down in a way that made it easy to understand so always love reading and listening to Him. I know it's all of God but I wish I could thank Ray to his face because it all comes at a cost.

So good to have this fellowship with those of like mind and have got a lot closer to a number of you which has not always been easy for me as bit of a quiet shy person but that gets less. God's truth has the wonderful power of changing us in areas that sometimes we are not that aware of.

Can be a challenge at times. I want to be sure what I'm saying too is the truth even though I know we are all learning and it's a process. Sometimes I feel I have a lot to share and other times not. But whatever I feel I know God is at work in revealing more of Himself.

Much love to you all and thanks for being my friend too

Blessings

Rhys
🤫

cjwood

Re: I'm one year old now
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 03:58:12 PM »

happy 1 year anniversary rhys.  i am glad you are here.  i enjoy your sense of humor, as well as your kind heart.  i also enjoy the funny pics of cows, and your personalized limo.  i am thankful you are my brother.  i hope you stick around for years to come.

claudia

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 04:08:37 PM »

Thanks very much Claudia.....bless you  :)
🤫

cjwood

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2013, 04:18:43 PM »

i found this song for you rhys for your forum birthday.  hope you enjoy.  it is an oldie.  (but aren't we all, well except for a few young 'uns).

http://youtu.be/9TC8SF4FrtM

claudia
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 06:04:55 PM by cjwood »

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2013, 04:25:06 PM »

Thanks. Love that song and that version  ;)

Rhys
🤫

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2013, 05:39:28 PM »

I've been a member here for 1 year now. I do post a lot on here. You wouldn't think I'm normally a quiet person. I think I get all my talking done on here.

I read Ray's material for a few years before joining as waited for the time when it seemed right to join. I know I'm often silly on here but serious too. I enjoy my posting on here as gets me thinking about the bigger issues more and seeking God more for His truth. Ray had the ability to put the truth down in a way that made it easy to understand so always love reading and listening to Him. I know it's all of God but I wish I could thank Ray to his face because it all comes at a cost.

So good to have this fellowship with those of like mind and have got a lot closer to a number of you which has not always been easy for me as bit of a quiet shy person but that gets less. God's truth has the wonderful power of changing us in areas that sometimes we are not that aware of.

Can be a challenge at times. I want to be sure what I'm saying too is the truth even though I know we are all learning and it's a process. Sometimes I feel I have a lot to share and other times not. But whatever I feel I know God is at work in revealing more of Himself.

Much love to you all and thanks for being my friend too

Blessings

Rhys

Happy birthday! xD
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2013, 06:06:55 PM »

haha...thank you......I feel so young.... ;D
🤫

Extol

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2013, 08:45:44 PM »

Glad you're here, Kiwi brother!  8)

onelovedread

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2013, 10:18:08 PM »

rā whānau, Rhys ;D

cjwood

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2013, 11:41:58 PM »

i see johnchris is speaking your native tongue rhys.  we are so multicultural in this family.  it is quite amazing when you think about it.   :)

claudia

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2013, 12:09:48 AM »

i see johnchris is speaking your native tongue rhys.  we are so multicultural in this family.  it is quite amazing when you think about it.   :)

claudia

haha yes but I don't have a clue what he is saying. I am of the upper English classes......dont' you know....what what.... ;D
🤫

cjwood

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2013, 12:35:42 AM »

he said "happy birthday" in maori.

claudia

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2013, 12:51:35 AM »

Oh yes. I knew that.........I love you Google  ;D
🤫

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2013, 02:14:53 AM »

It's been a joy coming to know you over the last year.  I'm so glad you endured the sometimes rocky start forum-wise and for your good humor and patience with all us pesky other people.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2013, 03:42:21 AM »

Thanks Dave and I'm getting over the pesky ones - they are as listed as follows...................haha  :D
🤫

se7en

« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2013, 12:51:48 PM »

Rhys,

So good to know you brother, I think we share a lot of the same type of humor. Always good chatting with you!
~Se7en

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2013, 05:11:54 PM »

Thanks very much, bit sick at the moment, mostly really tired and I passed out in the kitchen last night, must of been out for 5-10 minutes, must of hit my head on an open draw as bit sore. I feel a bit better today.

Rhys
🤫

cjwood

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2013, 08:05:03 PM »

rhys i am thankful you didn't injure your head more seriously.  i pray you start to feel better.  passing out is not a good thing.  laying on the floor in your passed out state is not good.  perhaps you need to see your doctor to discuss this.  unless you know for sure why you passed out in the first place.

claudia

microlink

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2013, 08:22:59 PM »

Agreed, get it checked out. Not good for a "young guy".

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2013, 08:45:43 PM »

thanks and I'm feeling better now but not 100%. Had it last year too and bruised my arm then but doctor checked me out and it was all good
🤫
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.