bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: IN the day of Great slaughter, when the towers fall  (Read 22889 times)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
IN the day of Great slaughter, when the towers fall
« on: October 31, 2013, 05:29:37 PM »

Has anyone done any more studying on this? On what ray wrote out in his paper?

I'm really curious simply because of how this nation as a whole appears to be progressing. We seem to be going the way of europe and other bankrupt countries such as japan and greece. These european countries also use socialized medicine and is also the reason to blame for their bankrupt status.

I think once upon a time, when I was really young in the Word and big on end time scenarios, the book of Danial was always something thrown around in these end of day circles. I know revelation is spiritual and symbolic for the most part though there may be end time prophetic implications in it as well. So anyone have any interesting studies they've done and want to share? Its something I think I'm going to start studying in greater depth now on my own due to everything going on and how ray felt strongly that our time was different than all the others before. This event was special in rays mind and I trust ray as a teacher to have steered us in the right direction so it perks my interest.

1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

lareli

Re: IN the day of Great slaughter, when the towers fall
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 06:05:42 PM »

There is a documentary called 'The Isaiah 9:10 Judgement' or something like that... A christian rabbi wrote a book and made a documentary version of the book. I thought it did a convincing job of tying the events of 9/11 and also events since then to scripture. Its pretty sobering.

I wont bore you with all the details but basically Isaiah 9:10 is the main passage he uses..

“The bricks have fallen down,
But we will rebuild with smooth stones;
The sycamores have been cut down,
But we will replace them with cedars.”

This was written by Isaiah and repeated after the 9/11 attack by the senate majority leader (forgot his name) as he addressed the nation and tried to offer some words of comfort to a shocked nation.. It was a touching moment, I suppose, to hear a politician read scripture in an attempt to console the people. Apparently, though, Isaiah was quoting Israels defiant stance toward God as He was executing judgement on Israel! So in essense the senate majority leader was declaring to God (prophetic or coincindence, you decide) that we, the US, will not be humbled by this! We will show you! We will rebuild stronger!

There is a lot more to it but its worth a look if youre interested in whether these times are prophetically significant or not.
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 06:15:12 PM »

There is a documentary called 'The Isaiah 9:10 Judgement' or something like that... A christian rabbi wrote a book and made a documentary version of the book. I thought it did a convincing job of tying the events of 9/11 and also events since then to scripture. Its pretty sobering.

I wont bore you with all the details but basically Isaiah 9:10 is the main passage he uses..

“The bricks have fallen down,
But we will rebuild with smooth stones;
The sycamores have been cut down,
But we will replace them with cedars.”

This was written by Isaiah and repeated after the 9/11 attack by the senate majority leader (forgot his name) as he addressed the nation and tried to offer some words of comfort to a shocked nation.. It was a touching moment, I suppose, to hear a politician read scripture in an attempt to console the people. Apparently, though, Isaiah was quoting Israels defiant stance toward God as He was executing judgement on Israel! So in essense the senate majority leader was declaring to God (prophetic or coincindence, you decide) that we, the US, will not be humbled by this! We will show you! We will rebuild stronger!

There is a lot more to it but its worth a look if youre interested in whether these times are prophetically significant or not.

Very interesting! Thank you for sharing. I'll take a look at this passage and see if I can't find more information on the senate majority leader who spoke this verse and when it etc... (Essentially see if I can corroborate this claim. Not that I think you're lying to me :P)
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

lareli

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 06:28:58 PM »

By all means... I think it was Tom Daschle? Not sure on the last name spelling.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 06:33:47 PM by largeli »

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2013, 06:34:49 PM »

By all means... I think it was Tom Daschle? Not sure on the last name spelling.

Thanks! :)

Anyone else have any studying or thoughts to add?

rick

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2013, 10:42:19 PM »

I believe the apostles ask Jesus a similar question to which Jesus said no one knows except the father and claimed that he didn’t know the day or hour either.

One thing I do know is that when a person dies the world ends for that one and because of this one can say that the world been ending every day since Cain killed his brother.

Hope that helps .

Peace and Love to all.

Loomech

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2013, 01:05:29 PM »

I remember when I first heard of Charles Capps speaking of the 'Twin Towers' in his sermon "Solomon's Concept". It was produced after the event of 9/11. Interesting to listen to. Personally, I believe that when Jesus said that "It is finished", all the prophecies contained in the bible were completed as well.
  Since the principle of God exists that it takes no less than two to agree, and 'towers' are that which was built by man and also made of brick; it stands in contrary to God. The Lord God gives us 'smooth stones' to build with; no sharp edges to harm us, His government is likened to the smooth stones that David picked out of the brook, which are the 5-fold ministry that defeated Goliath, and the same stones that Nehemiah and the people used to build the city with. Referencing the city that Nehemiah built, there still remain 'stones of stumbling' that yet needed to be thrown outside the walls of his city for it to be complete as the Lord demands. Bricks are just another way to express a stumbling block.
  A cedar tree is very tough and will not bend and sway like the sycamore tree. Cedar trees are likened to God's Elect; those that will believe and not doubt, in spite of the circumstances. Cedars of Lebanon? Solomon was wise to build with these!
  As for the fate of the USA? I firmly believe that the US has the blessing of Ephraim and she will recover from her losses, in time. Look towards the scriptures in 1 Samuel wherein the people cried out to God for a physical king. What they were actually saying to God was that they despised Him; did not esteem the Lord their God at all. So, God gave them a king! People that have no esteem for a Living God do get what they ask for (vote for). Liberalism has progressed so far into the imaginations of godless persons till it has virtually destroyed this once great country. But be of good cheer! His people, His Sons, those whom are the Elect, will bring Life once again within her borders. They carry the very presence of God within them. And Life cannot be undone by death. Do you believe?

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2013, 02:42:17 PM »

I remember when I first heard of Charles Capps speaking of the 'Twin Towers' in his sermon "Solomon's Concept". It was produced after the event of 9/11. Interesting to listen to. Personally, I believe that when Jesus said that "It is finished", all the prophecies contained in the bible were completed as well.
  Since the principle of God exists that it takes no less than two to agree, and 'towers' are that which was built by man and also made of brick; it stands in contrary to God. The Lord God gives us 'smooth stones' to build with; no sharp edges to harm us, His government is likened to the smooth stones that David picked out of the brook, which are the 5-fold ministry that defeated Goliath, and the same stones that Nehemiah and the people used to build the city with. Referencing the city that Nehemiah built, there still remain 'stones of stumbling' that yet needed to be thrown outside the walls of his city for it to be complete as the Lord demands. Bricks are just another way to express a stumbling block.
  A cedar tree is very tough and will not bend and sway like the sycamore tree. Cedar trees are likened to God's Elect; those that will believe and not doubt, in spite of the circumstances. Cedars of Lebanon? Solomon was wise to build with these!
  As for the fate of the USA? I firmly believe that the US has the blessing of Ephraim and she will recover from her losses, in time. Look towards the scriptures in 1 Samuel wherein the people cried out to God for a physical king. What they were actually saying to God was that they despised Him; did not esteem the Lord their God at all. So, God gave them a king! People that have no esteem for a Living God do get what they ask for (vote for). Liberalism has progressed so far into the imaginations of godless persons till it has virtually destroyed this once great country. But be of good cheer! His people, His Sons, those whom are the Elect, will bring Life once again within her borders. They carry the very presence of God within them. And Life cannot be undone by death. Do you believe?

I can't agree with you on all prophecy being fulfilled.

Isaiah 26:9 With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

This one from Isaiah has yet to be fulfilled.

Ezekiel 16:55 When thy sisters, Sodom and her daughters, shall return to their former estate, and Samaria and her daughters shall return to their former estate, then thou and thy daughters shall return to your former estate.

Sodom and Gomorrah have not been returned to their former estates. Neither has Isreal.

I'm sure I can dig out plenty more on the very same matter. I don't think "it is finished" was meant to be applied to all prophecy.

God bless,

Alex
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 02:45:21 PM by lilitalienboi16 »

lareli

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2013, 06:09:52 PM »

I believe the apostles ask Jesus a similar question to which Jesus said no one knows except the father and claimed that he didn’t know the day or hour either.

The apostles asked when He would return and what would be the sign of His coming. Jesus did say "no one knows except the Father" but that was only part of His answer to them. He actually had a LOT to tell them (and us) regarding what signs and happenings to look out for as His return would be approaching. Not only did He give them the signs to look for but He told them (and us) to watch for these signs, and keep alert! He WANTED them to know what to look for.

Rays paper "In The Day of Great Slaughter" on the prophetic significance of the events of 9/11 is awesome and I hope everyone reads it.. 

God Bless!

Loomech

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2013, 08:02:32 PM »

I can't agree with you on all prophecy being fulfilled.

Isaiah 26:9 With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

This one from Isaiah has yet to be fulfilled.

Ezekiel 16:55 When thy sisters, Sodom and her daughters, shall return to their former estate, and Samaria and her daughters shall return to their former estate, then thou and thy daughters shall return to your former estate.

Sodom and Gomorrah have not been returned to their former estates. Neither has Isreal.

I'm sure I can dig out plenty more on the very same matter. I don't think "it is finished" was meant to be applied to all prophecy.

God bless,

Alex

Jesus tells us that the Father seeks them that will worship in Spirit and in Truth. God does not want carnality and conjecture, which is what will happen when man uses their own understanding to interpret His Word.
  Isaiah 26:9 was fulfilled the day Jesus was born on this earth. And if you are truly borne from above, then you are God's judgement placed on the earth for such a time as this. When will the nations learn of righteousness? Just as soon as you can kill the beast and minister as the Christ. Since the kingdom of God is within you, and so is the throne of God, you will win the people through your kingdom's influence while being near to them.
  Israel missed her day of visitation when Jesus walked among her. Why? The Jews were looking for a man dressed in royal robes and dripping with money and jewels. And since you do not understand scripture, you are interpreting scripture after their manner. I'm not attempting to insult your heart, just your learned intelligence.
  Look again at Ezekiel 16:55. Now ask yourself, "Where were the former estates of Sodom, Gomorrah, Samaria, Israel, and everyone born in the earth as a son of man?" (I know, you are thinking about lands and places. Wrong to think that way. Get the mind of the Anointed [Christ]). Where did these people originate? In God the Creator! Zachariah states that the spirits of men were formed from within God. And since Ezekiel was prophesying to the nation (people) of Israel, we can understand this as Truth because Apostle Paul said that God would give His grace to the gentiles, which in turn would cause the Jews to envy and return to God.

Kat

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2013, 08:31:39 PM »

Hi Loomech,

You have an understand that we do not share with you here. Most of what we believe and discuss is taught on the Bible-truths.com site. It would be a long and tedious task to explain all that is taught there here in bit and pieces... so it is up to you to read through what is put forth there and then if you want to share in with what we believe on these things.

We are not a forum that is here to refute all that anybody believes and wants to debate. So to keep it relatively peaceful we just try to keep discussions in the parameters of mainly what is taught on the Bible-truths site. If you do not agree with our approach, well that is find, but we require that you not bring teaching in opposition to what is already stated in great detail on the Bible-truths site. You may need to review the rules on posting here again, here is the link http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3.0.html

mercy, peace and love
Kat

« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 09:13:10 PM by Kat »

Ian 155

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2013, 06:08:02 AM »

Alex after months, years, of reading Rays interpretations I find that he leans to these things being done away with in us - or in those that are called [towers buildings temples etc] - the physical happens as examples of what is to occur in us spiritually and not in nations - in Gods time we are to be a holy nation a royal priesthood etc or perhaps I miss-read the core of what ray has understood

"In 3 days the temple will be destroyed"

Loomech

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2013, 12:05:58 PM »

Alex after months, years, of reading Rays interpretations I find that he leans to these things being done away with in us - or in those that are called [towers buildings temples etc] - the physical happens as examples of what is to occur in us spiritually and not in nations - in Gods time we are to be a holy nation a royal priesthood etc or perhaps I miss-read the core of what ray has understood

Thank you Ian 155, for stating your reply the way you did. Kinda helps me in the way I write my replies.
I said the same exact thing. I must have added far too much detail though.

lareli

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2013, 12:52:54 PM »

eh.. you have spent much more time reading Rays writtings than I. Maybe Im understanding his paper on 9/11 differently but what do you think about what Ray wrote specifically this...

If America doesn’t return to God and repent of her national and individual sins, America is going down, and nothing is going to stop it. Nero fiddled while Rome burned, and our great seers fiddle their messages of "deceit and SMOOTH things," while America is ready to go down in flames. ‘Me thinks’ Washington will also fiddle while America burns.

Also by reading just the opening paragraphs of his paper "In the day of great slaughter" it seems to me Ray understood the events of 9/11 as prophetically significant to the "end-times".

If im misreading it I apologize but he pretty much says it plainly in his own words.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2013, 01:30:23 PM »

Ian is right, partly. Most of ray's material is spent discussing the beast within, putting off thr old man, judgment. Christ's words are spirit and life etc... however, ray was not talking about "America" within the believer and we do know fron Christ's own words that there will come the end for this earth, not just the chosen of God in a spiritual way.

It is possibe Ian has not read the two towers paper. Have you read iy Ian? If you have, apologies for thinking you havnt.

God bless,
Alex

P.S. I don't think anywhere in the scriptures is man refeerred to as "two towers" or even a tower. Can anyone cooberate this claim? I know we are certainly symbolically the temple of God, a holy nation, a peculiar people.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 01:34:17 PM by lilitalienboi16 »

Loomech

« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2013, 03:06:19 PM »

Ian is right, partly. Most of ray's material is spent discussing the beast within, putting off thr old man, judgment. Christ's words are spirit and life etc... however, ray was not talking about "America" within the believer and we do know fron Christ's own words that there will come the end for this earth, not just the chosen of God in a spiritual way.

It is possibe Ian has not read the two towers paper. Have you read iy Ian? If you have, apologies for thinking you havnt.

God bless,
Alex

P.S. I don't think anywhere in the scriptures is man refeerred to as "two towers" or even a tower. Can anyone cooberate this claim? I know we are certainly symbolically the temple of God, a holy nation, a peculiar people.

When I wrote my explanation of the towers, I did explain what the towers where built with. And those material items are the key to hearing what will need to be changed. It is another way to say "the beast within." Ever hear of a "self-made man? It is a man who has made himself a graven image, which can not deliver him from his folly. It is vanity.
  Though the bible is constructed of many books, it is simple in it's theme: Jesus is in the whole volume of the book. As Jesus spoke to his disciples in the NT in parables, Jesus, being fully God, does not change. He speaks to us in parables throughout the OT as well. "He who has ears to hear, let him hear (and understand) what the Spirit says.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2013, 03:51:48 PM »

Isaiah 26:9 was fulfilled the day Jesus was born on this earth.

Isa 26:9

(CLV) With my soul I yearn for You in the night. Indeed, with my spirit within me I will seek You early. For as a light are Your judgments to the earth, the dwellers of the habitance learn righteousness."

The inhabitants of this earth certainly are NOT leaning righteousness. If anything it's getting worse.

(JPS)  With my soul have I desired Thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me have I sought Thee earnestly; for when Thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world learn righteousness.

(KJV)  With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

(Rotherham) With my soul, longed I for thee in the night, Yea with my spirit within me, I kept on searching for thee,—For, when thy regulations extend to the earth, The inhabitants of the world will have learned, righteousness.

Christ's judgments are NOT yet in the entire earth. This is clearly a future event.

And if you are truly borne from above, then you are God's judgement placed on the earth for such a time as this.

Luk 6:37  Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

This is not the time of the earths judgement. Other members can add a lot more to this.

When will the nations learn of righteousness? Just as soon as you can kill the beast and minister as the Christ.

I have never known anyone that 100% killed the beast (sinless). Judas was ministered in person by Jesus but his beast did not die.

Since the kingdom of God is within you, and so is the throne of God, you will win the people through your kingdom's influence while being near to them.

So much wrong here I don't know where to begin. We will win the people? Members, please tell Richard who wins the people.

lareli

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2013, 05:02:38 PM »

Ive heard Isaiah 17 brought up as a prophecy that has not happened yet..

1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

2 The cities of Aroer are forsaken: they shall be for flocks, which shall lie down, and none shall make them afraid.

Ive also heard arguements saying that Damascus was sacked/conquered many times since Isaiah penned this prophecy, but as we can all attest to today Damascus is still a city. One of the oldest cities perhaps..  On the other side of the arguement, people have speculated this prophecy points to Damascus and the surrounding cities of Aroer being uninhabitable which is why the animals will roam free and the people will forsake the land.. one thought is that perhaps a nuclear attack would make the land uninhabitable for people due to the radiation.

I dont mean to rile any political feathers and this may not even need to be pointed out but maybe some dont realize Damascus is the capital city of the nation that the POTUS was literally begging the American people to let him bomb just a few weeks ago. Not saying that this prophecy is or was close to passing as a result of what is happening in Syria today, but it is just food for thought since this thread is in reference to Rays views on post 9/11 America and which direction it is going.

Loomech

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2013, 05:37:47 PM »

It would be nice to have a crystal ball to look at the future US. I guess I'll just have to wait.  :(

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2013, 06:15:28 PM »

You said it:

Mat 11:15  He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 23 queries.