bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: All Things to All Men  (Read 7809 times)

HoneyLamb56

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
All Things to All Men
« on: November 12, 2013, 11:29:40 AM »

Having a mental block; not really grasping what this means: "all things to all men" (Cor. 9:22).  I did a search on this phrase but only one response which wasn't very helpful to me.

It would be helpful if someone could give an example other than what's written in the bible or perhaps explain it in a different way.  What does it mean to me?

For example: how do I become as a Jew if one is not a Jew without denying my christian (for lack of better word) beliefs?  I'm probably not articulating very well but I hope someone gets what I'm trying to say.

lareli

Re: All Things to All Men
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 11:59:18 AM »

Perhaps being all things to all men is another way of saying we should have empathy with all people in all kinds of different situations, because we understand that we are really no different than others to begin with.

Like instead of judging a man for his life we can have empathy because we know that if we were in his shoes, having lived life through his eyes and his steps, we would be exactly where he is because he (nor us) has free will.

I dunno?
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 05:24:57 PM »

Firstly, it was Paul who said this:  and Paul WAS all those things he mentioned.  He didn't have to 'imagine' or pretend.  While I am not all those things Paul mentioned, I am "several" things myself, and all of those things give me a road in to be "all the things" that I am to "win" others.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Kat

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 05:38:44 PM »

Well the way I look at that is in any situation you would try to find something in common with the people you are with, in order to relate to them and therefore them to you. Of course so far as can be done with a good conscience.

If you were with a musicians you would speak about music and the joy it brings. If it happened to be somebody who is into rap/rock music, a type music you don't care to listen to, you would not say that music is disgusting. That would immediately turn that person away form you.

If you were among mothers with little children you might speak of the challenges of motherhood. You would not say you do not like little children because they get on your nerves, that might offend the mother.

If you were with someone who was sick you might sympathize with the struggle they are going through.
I don't think you would want to boost about never being sick a day in your life, nor would you want to take over the conversation with all that you have suffered either.

What I think is you want to find a common ground in which you can relate and communicate, so the person will feel comfortable with you, respect you. Then if the opportunity arises for you to speak to them concerning the truth, they may be willing to listen.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Pierdut

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, 01:03:12 AM »

Perhaps being all things to all men is another way of saying we should have empathy with all people in all kinds of different situations, because we understand that we are really no different than others to begin with.

Like instead of judging a man for his life we can have empathy because we know that if we were in his shoes, having lived life through his eyes and his steps, we would be exactly where he is because he (nor us) has free will.

I dunno?

Thank you. I think people like John from Kentucky need to take that into consideration when judging others, and as Ray said in one of his audios, "We are all guilty of all." If you think you are better than someone because you had it better [due to God's mercy and grace, and plan for your life which was, better, and thus you were lucky] then I reckon that such a person deserves to experience some of those bad things that they like to judge [and belittle] others for. See if they handle it any differently/better.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2013, 09:52:20 AM »

I dunno?

Thank you. I think people like John from Kentucky need to take that into consideration when judging others, and as Ray said in one of his audios, "We are all guilty of all." If you think you are better than someone because you had it better [due to God's mercy and grace, and plan for your life which was, better, and thus you were lucky] then I reckon that such a person deserves to experience some of those bad things that they like to judge [and belittle] others for. See if they handle it any differently/better.

I agree, but it does this forum no good to single out individuals for criticism.

Hopefully John from Kentucky will not react to your lack of common sense.

HoneyLamb56

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2013, 10:40:59 AM »

Thank you Kat, Dave and Largeli. I now understand. It now seems so clear and simple. :) I think maybe I had a tendency to skim over versus not realizing their importance or significance.  Since discovering BT, I have been more diligent to see the value in what has been written and know there is a place to go to when things aren't so clear.

Pierdut

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2013, 02:19:17 AM »

I dunno?

I agree, but it does this forum no good to single out individuals for criticism.

How do you figure 'lack of common sense'? I resent that remark.

I may be a horrible sinner, perhaps even wicked,  but I'm not stupid.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 02:27:20 AM by Pierdut »

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2013, 08:33:38 AM »

I don't believe Dennis was calling anyone stupid.  But your post reminds me of a saying I heard from a wise man;

"Stupid is as Stupid does"
~Forrest Gump~

santgem

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2013, 10:02:45 AM »

It is as simple as what they had explained.

Like "if you are in Rome do what Romans do" and if you have the opportunity, then you can discuss to them the gospel so that on the same page they can understand you and maybe you can even save one as what Paul have said.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2013, 11:24:18 AM »

I dunno?

Common sense would dictate that John from Kentucky would not take your words about him kindly and would feel the need to reply in a like manner, which in turn would invoke another response from you, etc. etc.

It would have been best to leave John from Kentucky's name out of this.

Pierdut

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2013, 07:30:41 PM »

I don't believe Dennis was calling anyone stupid.  But your post reminds me of a saying I heard from a wise man;

"Stupid is as Stupid does"
~Forrest Gump~

If you look up the definition of "stupid" it is "lacking intelligence or common sense." I lack neither. And now you're calling me "stupid." Whatever, I'll bite my tongue and not respond in kind. If I were "stupid" I'd also be ignorant,  and I'd probably have an easier time of things; as they say "Ignorance is bliss."

Pierdut

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2013, 07:35:22 PM »

I dunno?

Common sense would dictate that John from Kentucky would not take your words about him kindly and would feel the need to reply in a like manner, which in turn would invoke another response from you, etc. etc.

It would have been best to leave John from Kentucky's name out of this.

Well duh. Tell me something I don't know. But hey, he opened that can of worms. You're the one that wants him not to respond, not I. I don't care if he does or not, I said what I had to say, regardless of whether or not he responds.

indianabob

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2013, 09:48:44 PM »

If you will note Cor 9:20 you will see that Paul was back in Jerusalem and dealing with the 12 apostles and the Jewish members there who were still teaching the need to obey the law of the Temple. They were observing all the old traditions Sabbath, animal sacrifices, the holy days and even circumcision whereas Paul was teaching that these observances of the "law were no longer necessary to be a follower of Jesus, such as were the Gentiles of Corinth.
So Paul refrained from going back to the headquarters church and scolding them for not taking advantage of the liberty he and his followers had with the grace of Christ. He went humbly to them patiently waiting for the appropriate time to correct them when the spirit of God indicated it was right.

Having a mental block; not really grasping what this means: "all things to all men" (Cor. 9:22).  I did a search on this phrase but only one response which wasn't very helpful to me.

It would be helpful if someone could give an example other than what's written in the bible or perhaps explain it in a different way.  What does it mean to me?

For example: how do I become as a Jew if one is not a Jew without denying my christian (for lack of better word) beliefs?  I'm probably not articulating very well but I hope someone gets what I'm trying to say.

santgem

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2013, 03:04:08 AM »

For those still don't know who the Jews and gentiles are.

[Ray answers an email about Who Are the Jews and Gentiles]

Adam was NOT a Jew, Abraham was NOT a Jew, but he was an Hebrew,   Hebrews are NOT Jews, Gentiles are NOT descendant from Jews or Israel, Jesus, Peter, and Paul WERE Jews.

First there was Adam and Eve. They and their descendants were not called Jews or Gentiles.

After the flood we have but three sons of Noah: Shem, Ham and Japeth.  Shem [Hebrew is "SM," no vowels in Hebrew writing, plus "ith" a feminine ending = SM-ith or Smith, just threw that in for fun).

Shem's linage goes like this: Shem begat Arphaxad, who begat Salah, who begat Eber. Eber or Heber is the forefather of all HEBREWS.

Eber (or Heber the Hebrew) then begat Peleg who begat Reu, who begat Serug, who begat Nahor, who begat Terrah and Terah begat Abram whose name God changed to Abraham (Gen. 17:5).

So far we can see that Abraham was of the line of Eber/Heber, and is IS a Hebrew, but He is NOT a Jew, because as of this time there were still NO Jews in the world.

Abram (whose name God changed to Abraham) begat Isaac. Isaac, therefore, too was an Hebrew from the line of Eber/Heber, the Hebrew.

Next Isaac's wife Rebekah had twins: Esau and Jacob (Gen. 25:19-26). And so Esau and Jacob were also Hebrews, but not Jews or Gentiles, because NO ONE at this time in History was called a Jew or a Gentile.

Next Jacob's name was changed by God to the name Israel (Gen. 32:28).

Now we come to Jacob's children and descendants:  Jacob/Israel had TWELVE sons (Gen. 35:22), and here they are (by different wives, however):  Reuben, Simeon, Levi (whose descendants became the Levital Priests in Moses' time), Judah, Issachar, Zebulun, Joseph, Benjamin, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, and Asher--twelve in all.

Ah, did you notice "Judah" in there? Now we have come to THE VERY FIRST JEW IN HISTORY. Judah's name was never changed, however, his descendants became known as "JEWS"--sort of a nickname.

In Gen. 46:8, we read that all of Israel's (former 'Jacob') sons are called: "The CHILDREN of Israel."  And so ALL of the millions of descendants of Jacob/Israel are called the CHILDREN of Israel. You will see this term "CHILDREN of Israel" repeated hundreds of times, and now you will know exactly who they are and where they came from.

After the CHILDREN of Israel came out of slavery in Egypt, it became customary to refer nations other than the nation of Israel as "goy." This term merely mean "the OTHER nations." And so broadly speaking, there are Israel/Israelites/nation of Israel,  and the OTHER nations that are NOT descendant from the children of Israel. They were usually called "Gentiles."

The Levitical priests came from Israel's son, Levi.

Kind David was a Jew of the tribe of Judah.

Jesus Christ came from Israel's son, Judah.

The Apostle Paul came from Israel's son, Benjamin.

And so before Abraham/Isaac's son, Jacob, there was not such thing as "Israel or Jews." Jacob was the father of ALL Israelites, and the father of ALL Jews. Hence all Jews are Israelites because they came from Jacob/Israel, but not all Israelites are Jews, because only ONE of the twelve children gave birth to all Jews. In the same way that all Floridians are Americans, but not all Americans are Floridians.

Interestingly, the descendants of Eber/Heber/Hebrew are not know as 'Hebrews' in today's world, but are thought to be Gentiles. Today's 'Jews' of Los Angeles, New York and the State of Israel may be a combination of original Jews, Israelite, Hebrews, and some may even be Gentiles and they just don't know it, since all those who practice the religion of Judaism are known as "Jews" regardless of their racial heritage.

Every since Jesus began to build His Church, mostly Gentiles have been called into this Church, with only a small remnant of Jews.  But God reckons all Gentiles who are following his spiritual laws to be Spiritual Jews (Rom. 2:27-29) and Spiritual Israel (Gal. 6:16). Paul told the Gentile Philippians that, "WE (including these Gentile Philippian converts) ARE THE CIRCUMCISION (Phil. 3:2). Therefore (we spiritually circumcised and spiritually baptized Gentiles), "...if ye be Christ's, then are ye ABRAHAM'S SEED, and HEIRS according to the promise" (The promise given to Abraham that he would become a great company of nations). (Gal. 3:29). These physical Gentile Galatians as well as WE, becomes accounted as Abraham's Seed, if we obey God in faith as the "father of the faithful, Abraham" did.

Today the remaining descendants of Israel (the eleven tribes other than Judah--the Jews) are known as "The LOST Tribes of Israel," as most historians do now know where they went. I have some pretty solid historical knowledge as to where they did move and who these Tribles or Children of Israel are today.

Hope this helps your understanding.

Ray

indianabob

« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2013, 08:47:42 PM »

Thanks Santgem,
Very helpful.

Another interesting point about Jews is that they didn't have to believe all that Paul taught the gentiles about being in the "body of Christ" and seeing Lord Jesus as he is when they are resurrected.

All the Jews had to accept to be called believers was, that Lord Jesus was the Messiah sent from God to lead Israel into the promised land.

So then, where will they be when the promises are fulfilled in the Kingdom of the age to come?

Just to stimulate some thoughts.
Bob

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2013, 12:57:15 AM »

"Another interesting point about Jews is that they didn't have to believe all that Paul taught the gentiles about being in the "body of Christ" and seeing Lord Jesus as he is when they are resurrected."  Really?

Jewish and Gentile believers have the same Gospel and are in the body of Christ.  Is Christ divided?  No.  There aren't "two gospels"--one for "jews" and one for "gentiles".  Nor were there separate administrations among the early church.  Most contained people of both backgrounds.  There is One Gospel, preached by both Peter, Paul, and all the other Apostles.  Paul said there was "benefit" to being a Jew because they had the "oracles of God".  But even that benefit is either of no use or a burden if the Lord does not give them faith.  There is benefit in being a gentile in that "we" are the ones the Lord uses to provoke them to jealousy.

"Where will they be?"  Many who are first will be last, and who are last will be first.  In the Kingdom, there will be no Jew or Greek.

Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

santgem

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2013, 03:01:55 AM »

@ Dave in Tenn.
"Where will they be?"  Many who are first will be last, and who are last will be first.  In the Kingdom, there will be no Jew or Greek.

Yes indeed that the first will be the last and the last will be the first that even John the baptist will not be first in the Kingdom of God and even all the Patriarchs.... all of these people will be Judged by us the elect with our Lord for perfection.

God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect. Hbr 11:40

@Indianabob,
This may be of help Lake series Part 1V

THE THREE FESTIVALS AND THE SALVATION OF ALL

There is a beautiful type in the Old Testament that clearly demonstrates when and in what manner all these Unsaved masses will be saved. This Old Testament type is illustrated all through the New Testament, but the blind and unperceiving eyes of Christendom have for the most part failed to see it, believe it, or teach it.

The American Heritage College Dictionary: "type n  6. A figure, representation, or symbol of something to come, such as an event in the Old Testament that foreshadows another in the New Testament," p. 1485.  There are many such types beginning back in the the first chapter of Genesis.

Here are just two examples:  The Passover in ancient Israel was a type of its true fulfillment to come in our Lord's crucifixion, "Purge out therefore the old leaven that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened [but now speaking spiritually].  For even Christ our PASSOVER [Lamb] is sacrificed [crucified] for us " (I Cor. 5:7).  And James 1:18 clearly demonstrates the foreshadowing of the firstfruits harvest by saying:  "Of His own will begat He us with the word of truth, that we should be a KIND of firstfruits [of the Spring Harvest] of His creatures [not farm products]."  It is also important to note that whenever the word "first" is used, it always suggests more to follow -- there is never a Spring harvest without a following Fall harvest. We will now consider three of the Old Testament types that center on the harvest seasons.

In ancient Israel there were three times in the year when all men were to appear before God:

THE WAVE SHEAF (Feast of Unleavened Bread and Passover): "Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye be come into the land which I give unto you, and shall reap the harvest thereof, then ye shall bring a sheaf OF the firstfruits of your harvest unto the priest ... And ye shall offer that day when ye wave the sheaf an he lamb without blemish of the FIRST year for a burnt offering unto the Lord" (Lev. 23:10-12).

COMMENT: This wave sheaf of the very first of the firstfruits is a type of our Lord Who was the perfect Lamb without blemish offered in the Spring on Passover. "But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the FIRSTFRUIT of them that sleep" (I Cor. 15:20). Jesus is not the entire firstfruits but rather "the firstfruit OF them that sleep." He is the firstfruit OF the firstfruit or more precisely the "wave sheaf OF the firstfruits." Firstfruit is a term that pertains to agriculture and harvesting. It was never a theological term until introduced into the New Testament with regards to a small number who would be saved prior to a much larger number to be saved later.

THE FIRSTFRUITS (Feast of Weeks): "All the best of the oil , and all the best of the wine, and of the wheat, the FIRSTFRUITS of them which they shall offer unto the Lord, them have I given thee ... And whatsoever is FIRST RIPE in the land which they shall bring unto the Lord, shall be thine..." (Num. 18:12 & 13). "And now, behold, I have brought the firstfruits of the land, which thou, O Lord, has given me. And thou shalt set it before the LORD thy God, and worship before the Lord thy God" (Deut. 26:10).

COMMENT: The type in the New Testament of this Old Testament symbol is the Believer. Notice what James tells us, "Of His own will begat He us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of FIRSTFRUITS of His creatures" (James 1:18). Now a very important point: How far down the road in prophecy can we go until we reach the end of the firstfruits? In Rev. 7:4-8 we read of the sealing of the 144,000. These are a different group from the great innumerable multitude, which no man could number, from every nation and tongue spoken of beginning in verse 9.

In Chapter 14:1 & 4 we are told specifically who these 144,000 are: "And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Zion, and with Him an hundred forty and four thousand [notice that the innumerable multitudes from all nations is not mentioned here] ... These are they which were not defiled with women, for they are virgins [as in the Bride of Christ]. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever He goes. These were redeemed from among men, BEING THE FIRSTFRUITS unto God and to the Lamb" (Rev. 14:1 & 4). So every believer from the Apostles to the 144,000 just prior to the return of Jesus Christ to establish His reign on the earth, is called and likened to FIRSTFRUITS! So what does this have to do with the lake of fire? EVERYTHING! Everyone saved before the Day of Judging is likened to firstfruits, so there will be no more firstfruits after the white throne judgment.

Paul tells us in Rom. 8:23, "And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the FIRSTFRUITS of the Spirit..." Nowhere do we read of the "LASTFRUITS," but whenever something is FIRST we also know there is something to follow. Nor are there any references to any "ONLYFRUITS." The firstfruits are clearly not the ONLY fruits! Follow this very closely now, for you are in for a big shock when you understand the type in the fall festival of Tabernacles—the great fall harvest.

THE END-OF-THE-YEAR FEAST OF INGATHERING (Feast of Tabernacles): "And the feast of harvest, the firstfruits of thy labours, which thou has sown in the field and the FEAST OF INGATHERING, which is in the END OF THE YEAR, when you have gathered in thy labours out of the field" (Ex. 23:16).

"Thou shall observe the FEAST OF TABERNACLES seven [number of perfection] days, after that you have gathered in your corn and your wine: And you shall REJOICE IN YOUR FEAST, you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, the stranger, and the widow, that are within your gates [that’s just about EVERYONE, wouldn’t you say?]. Seven days [here’s that perfect number again] shall you keep A SOLEMN FEAST [a very important feast to God] unto the LORD your God in the place which the Lord shall choose: because the Lord thy God shall bless you in all your increase, and in all the works of your hands, therefore you shalt surely REJOICE" (Deut. 16:13-15). Here truly was a festival in which EVERYONE, every single person in all Israel, and also did you notice, "the STRANGER" who was NOT an Israelite could really REJOICE! THIS FESTIVAL WAS THE HAPPIEST TIME OF THE YEAR! Do we think it will have no fulfillment in God’s grand plan of salvation?

"Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, the fifteenth day of this seventh month shall be the FEAST OF TABERNACLES for seven days unto the LORD. On the first day shall be an holy convocation: you shall do no servile work therein. Seven days you shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD: on the EIGHTH DAY shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall offer an offering made by FIRE unto the LORD: it is a SOLEMN assembly; and you shall do no servile work therein" (Lev. 23:34-36). Why is the profound and marvelous truth of this festival not taught in its proper chronological order by the prophets of Christendom? How is it even possible to avoid seeing the powerful and glorious consummation of God’s salvation in this Fall Harvest Festival? Why is the truth of this GREAT FEAST being hidden from the eyes of the world? What is it that they are trying to hide from us? God’s Word will show us.

JESUS TAUGHT THE PURPOSE OF THE FALL HARVEST

The eighth day of this Feast of Tabernacles was called "The Last Great Day of the Feast." Jesus Christ Himself came to the Feast of Tabernacles in Jerusalem and spoke on the Last Great Day:

"In the last day, that GREAT DAY OF THE FEAST, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If ANY MAN thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of LIVING WATER" (John 7:37-38).

At what point in future prophecy, will Jesus Christ CUT OFF the invitation to all and any who are athirst to drink of His LIVING WATERS? Our Lord NEVER cuts off the invitation to drink of the living waters. These waters (a symbol for God’s SPIRIT) will be available until every creature in heaven and earth is saved:

"And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the FOUNTAIN OF THE WATER OF LIFE FREELY" (Rev. 21:6).

"And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that hears say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And WHOSOEVER WILL, let him take the WATER OF LIFE FREELY" (Rev. 22:17).

And this declaration is made just five verses before the END OF THE BIBLE!

But don’t be deceived, Jesus Christ IS the "tree of life" in the Garden, and NO ONE can partake of that tree of life except he first pass the through the "FLAMING SWORD" that points in all directions and guards the tree of life. Remember, "Our God is a CONSUMING FIRE" (Heb. 12:29).

So Tabernacles celebrated the great Fall harvest, the largest harvest of the whole year. It was this great Fall harvest that would sustain Israel through the winter months. There were far more products to be harvested in the END of the year than in the Spring of the year. Therefore this same type must carry over into the New Testament.

So here is where we are. There were THREE great festivals in the yearly calendar of Israel:

"THREE TIMES in a year shall all thy males appear before the LORD thy God in the place which He shall choose; in the feast of unleavened bread [which included Passover], and in the feast of weeks [firstfruits], and in the feast of tabernacles [the time of the great fall harvest]: and they shall not appear before the LORD empty" (Deut. 16:16).

First comes the wave sheaf, the very first of the firstfruits, on Passover, during the feast of unleavened bread. This represents CHRIST, the very first (wave sheaf) OF the firstfruit, our Passover sacrificed for us.

Second was the Feast of Weeks when the firstfruit of the land was harvested. This represents US, the FIRSTFRUIT to enter God’s Kingdom. James says WE are the firstfruit of God (James 1:18).

Third came the great Fall harvest, the Feast of Tabernacles, a much much larger gathering, where ALL THE FALL HARVEST was gathered in! What does this Feast picture? This was the time of true REJOICING FOR EVERYONE. Absolutely EVERYONE. No one was left out of this great and final festival of the year:

"And thou shalt rejoice IN THY FEAST [of Tabernacles, the fall harvest], YOU, and your SON, and your DAUGHTER, and your MANSERVANT, and your MAIDSERVANT, and the LEVITE, the STRANGER [GENTILES], and the FATHERLESS, and the WIDOW, that are within your gates" (Deut. 16:14).

NO ONE was EXCLUDED! EVERYONE was INCLUDED!

And so we see in the New Testament that these three festivals of ancient Israel are really TYPES in God’s master plan of salvation. Christ the FIRST of the firstfruit. Then believers, the FIRSTFRUITS. And then the great FALL HARVEST.

But wait a minute. We know that Christ was the First of the firstfruit to be resurrected to life. We also know that all the believing saints who are to reign with Christ at His coming are the rest of the firstfruits. So where then does the great fall harvest of souls come into God’s family? When have you ever been taught about the great fall harvest, which excludes no one but includes everyone? There is a reason why you haven’t heard the truth of these Scriptures in Christendom.

According to Christendom THERE IS NO GREAT FALL HARVEST OF SOULS at the end of the ages!

That’s right, they say there will be NO Fall Harvest in God’s Kingdom. Just how do they account for such a thing? Is God such an inept and unskilled Farmer that He has a total crop failure when Fall harvest time comes, or will He just BURN THE ENTIRE HARVEST in the eternal fires of some fabled hell?

« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 03:20:10 AM by santgem »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 23 queries.