bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Babies or mentally impaired in the judgement  (Read 4232 times)

adiamondintheson

Babies or mentally impaired in the judgement
« on: November 18, 2013, 04:53:32 PM »

It's kind of a sad story to relate, but I lost a baby many years ago due to the abuse of my ex husband.  I actually laid eyes on this little one... not one thing could I do.  I've often thought about how God had taken it to heaven and how I would one day see it again. 

Now... in learning all the things we have on BT... I have all new questions about this.  This baby never breathed a breath of life, but I know it was a being.  Did it have a spirit/soul?  It certainly had a little body... and I loved and mourned for it.  Now that we know, when people die... they're dead till Christ resurrects them.  My baby's dead!  What happens when Christ comes again about things like my baby... or other small babies or mentally impaired people at that time.

Do you know if Ray has touched on this subject anywhere in his writings?

I know nothing happens outside of Gods will, and I'm thankful for just KNOWING that... and that He isn't a God who just stands off to the side while the devil destroys everything.  That being said... it would be nice to, now, hopefully find a little understanding about these little ones.

Thank you
Connie

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: Babies or mentally impaired in the judgement
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 05:27:16 PM »

He mentions about babies here:

http://bible-truths.com/lake16-D5.htm

THE SECOND DEATH

It's time for another one of those enigmatic Scriptures that sound very simple, but are difficult to harmonize with all Scriptures compare "spiritual with spiritual" and believe Jesus when He tells us that His "words ARE spirit" (John 6:63). Here is that enigmatic statement:

"And as it is appointed unto men [Gk: 'anthropose'--human, mankind] once to die, but after this the judgment"

This Scripture is all-encompassing, universal, and applies to every human who has ever lived. All humanity must die once, and after that death, they must be judged. There are no exceptions, not even for mentally challenged, teens, youngsters and even infants. (Do sound-minded Christians really believe that when babies die they go to heaven and therefore, there will be millions of eternal babies [in diapers?] living in heaven for all eternity AS BABIES?) God has a way to deal with babies and infants in the Day of Judgment that will be quite equitable -- they will grow up to be adults.

The Chosen Elect are judged now in this Church age (I Cor. 11:31), while the unrepentant, unbelieving, mentally challenged, infants, and all other such categories, are judged in the resurrection to Judgment (I Cor. 11:32)--"In that day," as the Scriptures mention so many times. The reason I don't put infants and such in the category of the wicked every time I mention the wicked and judgment, is because there are few places that mention babies in a Judgment setting, but there are some, but they are not judged as are the wicked. They will be judged for their carnality when it shows itself, as they mature.

"Because he hath appointed a day [called that day and the Day of the Lord in many prophesies], in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that Man Whom He hath ordained; whereof He hath given assurance unto all men, in that He hath raised Him from the dead" (Acts 17:31).

They will be fine as will all. God will take care of your little one.

Everyone exists because God says so and He has a purpose for each. We all need to mature even if some appear mature to others we all need His hand of love to mold us in who we are to become.

Only a few grow in His truth in this life and the rest in the next age but God is in control of all. I'm amazed what He does in me and He often shows me that He is the one in charge and is the cause for both good and bad. He does this for me and for all but most just don't know it at this time but they will.

Rhys
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 05:47:11 PM by Rhys »
🤫

adiamondintheson

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 06:56:39 PM »

Rhys...
Thank you... I do remember reading this now that you pointed it out.  There is so MUCH to retain (and it's not only about learning the new stuff... but getting rid of the old that keeps popping up).  I'm not as young as I used to be... but I'm glad God allowed us to learn these things in-spite of our age. 
I guess the one thing that I can't stop thinking about is that my little one definitely had a little body... but never drew a breath.  Does that mean that it's spirit was and still is with God till that day comes?  I guess, that makes sense, since it comes from God.  That must be at the time of it's birth, when it draws it's first breath?
Thanks for you post
Connie

santgem

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2013, 02:34:29 AM »

In that day...........................

There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed. Isa 65:20

Kat

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2013, 10:09:29 AM »

Isa 65:20  "No more shall an infant from there live but a few days,
       Nor an old man who has not fulfilled his days;
       For the child shall die one hundred years old,
       But the sinner being one hundred years old shall be accursed.

Yes this is speaking of the next age. The idea is not that there should be no infants or old men in those future times "who has not fulfilled his days" or who will be short-lived and go to the grave prematurely as all shall live full lives. Here it is in another translation.

Isa 65:20  Babies will no longer die in infancy, and all people will live out their life span. Those who live to be a hundred will be considered young. To die before that would be a sign that I had punished them.  (GNB)

mercy, peace and love
Kat

zvezda

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2013, 03:07:43 PM »

Isaiah 11:6 In that day the wolf and the lamb will live together; the leopard will lie down with the baby goat. The calf and the yearling will be safe with the lion, and a little child will lead them all.

Isaiah 11:7 The cow will graze near the bear. The cub and the calf will lie down together. The lion will eat hay like a cow.

Isaiah 11:8 The baby will play safely near the hole of a cobra. Yes, a little child will put its hand in a nest of deadly snakes without harm.

Isaiah 11:9 Nothing will hurt or destroy in all my holy mountain, for as the waters fill the sea, so the earth will be filled with people who know the LORD.

:)

se7en

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2013, 03:49:12 PM »

Connie,

I hope this encourages and comforts you...

Rom 1:20  For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse

I think what this is telling us is that God will mature all who go through the lake of fire. The elect will be like a dad training them (babies and all mankind) up and maturing all who did not go through the fire in this age. So the babies and the mentally ill in this age will eventually experience God's purifying and cleansing Word and be matured.

Col 1:27  To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
Col 1:28  Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus

This leaves no one out. Every man (and child and baby and mentally ill person) who has ever lived and even every spirit!

Php 2:10  That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Col 1:20  And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Everyone will train and learn and be purged.

2Ti 1:9  Who hath saved us, and called [us] with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Rev 20:11  And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
Rev 20:12  And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books of every man who has ever lived] were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Rev 20:13  And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

We are all saved by fire, it is an event that is common to everyone... at their appointed time, even babies who died in the womb.

Jeremiah 20:17 Because he did not kill me from the womb, That my mother might have been my grave, And her womb always enlarged with me

In order to be killed from the womb, you would have had to been alive in the womb.

I see the physical as a type and SHADOW. For anything to cast a shadow or to have a shadow it has to have something REAL for a shadow to be cast. for a physical body to exist, this shadow (physical body) is a type of something that is SPIRITUALLY REAL.

Psalms 23:4 Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me;

I hope this was comforting to you!
~Se7en

adiamondintheson

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2013, 01:25:06 AM »

I so appreciate this website and all the people who are so diligent in wanting to learn and share the truths of Gods word.  Yes, Se 7 en... it was helpful, and very encouraging.  It makes perfect sense, and makes me love Him all the MORE!! 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 22 queries.