bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ??  (Read 4700 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
??
« on: August 02, 2006, 09:43:47 AM »

Where oh where DO they come from? Unbelievable.
Ray

I read your comments on the subject of the mystery of salvation of the human race. I also went on a ten year crusade of the truth, and what I found out is  serious  and frightening. Beware of  satan he is cunning to decieve many in this world of the last days. Jesus said there would be false prophets in the last days. All of us are readind the bible the wrong way. The truth must be in harmony with all sriptures. Hell unfortunately is a real place it is not under the earth but above it in the heavens the valley of the ashes. Many of the truth has been alter God Himself said in Revalation that any one who removes the scriptures will be added plagues. Look around you! everything has gone aray because of our ignorence and unbelief we stubbenly refuse to acknowlege our Maker God d oes not make mistakes we do. Lean not on your own understanding in all your ways acknowlege God and he shall direct your path. Other books were suppose to be in the bible yet they decide to keep them out because the truth is hard to swallow. There is limited attonement. The church age is dead. God is not using the earthly church anymore. Jesus went to the cross for the elect the people He has decide to save before they were   ever in existence their sins are cover by his blood the blood baptism. Wake up smell the real coffee I get it now it is a complex spiritual process. also the devil is responsible for the world's problems he is at the underminded hand in all this. Also according to The Lord on eternal time the world is a little short of 50,000 years old we have miscalulate are we the stupid ones. 40 weeks have pass in heaven time and 50,000 pass on this earth. 100 years pass acording to the time of the eternal. They have foun d    codes i n the bible of our time who knew about this across the sea of time? The Person who knows about these future events is in a place where time does not apply to this intelligence. Jesus is very real and he try to tell us then yet like the religious leaders of the day with our pride like the devil we stubbenly did not listen to the truth. He is the truth. way and the life. please I beg of you there is a reason I came across this page. God Bless YOU>
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.