bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Old email from Ray.  (Read 3810 times)

Abednego

Old email from Ray.
« on: November 30, 2013, 09:06:18 PM »

When I was last here Extol posted an old email from Ray, and I still laugh about it. I have been going through all of Ray's emails and ran into it again. I see there are some new names since I was last here, so I just wanted to bring it up again in case some of you have missed it. I can't help thinking about this and laughing on a regular basis.

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,1276.0.html

Dear Jeff:
About 55 years ago, we had a LP record entitled "How to Teach Your Parakeet to Talk."  Well this parakeet on the record knew several hundred words. And he could even make small sentences. He was quite articulate.  But when he tried longer sentences or poems, every thing came out like words tumbling in a clothes dryer. He would quote half a poem then change to a different poem, then come back to the first one. It was hilarious.  You remind me of that parakeet.
Sincerely,
Ray

PS  There are 604 unanswered emails ahead of yours, but when I saw that name Jeff, I dropped everything and gave you top billing.

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: Old email from Ray.
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 09:13:12 PM »

Ha ha very good  ;D

If Ray was still with us I would send an email with congrats for his wonderful on the mark reply  ;)

Rhys
🤫

Extol

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 12:39:15 PM »

A classic indeed!  8)

dogcombat

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 01:30:59 PM »

I read a little here and there, and listen to a couple minutes of one of your video's. I read some of a conversation between you and a Cody or Willie, whoever. I skimmed over 16 other conversations you had with people as well. Cody seem to really get under your skin, so much so that you called him a name.

That's basically all you need to know about "Jeff" and people like him.  They're trolls, some of whom are actually PAID to stir up mischief on websites.  When look at the emails Ray got over the years, they almost always "SKIM, GLANCE, and READ A LITTLE HERE & THERE.

Ches
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 22 queries.