bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Every time I start to hate the medical profession.......  (Read 4924 times)

Abednego

Every time I start to hate the medical profession.......
« on: November 30, 2013, 11:24:12 PM »

Due to some really bad mistakes made, I have really come to dislike the medical profession. I know God doesn't need doctors to heal and He has had to do some work on me as far as accepting the way God chooses to do things.

Of course, I keep falling back on 1Cor 3:19

For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

I usually leave out the second part because it doesn't suit my purpose. Every time I start to get off track God sends something like this my way.

http://vimeo.com/78393869

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Every time I start to hate the medical profession.......
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 12:28:52 AM »

yes abednego, the medical profession can be irritating sometimes, but this young baby says thank you to them every time he smiles.  this video had me crying like a baby.  especially since one of my daughter's best friends lost her twin babies born at 5-6 months on thanksgiving day.  such an inspirational video by this child's father.  and the love of the mother shines brightly in her eyes and in her gentle touch.

thank you for sharing.
claudia

microlink

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 12:47:46 AM »

Oh so much in this touching story. I consider myself a crusty old type of fellow. Makes me appreciate how God views life of everyone. Much more than we all know. God is love , God gives life, How wonderful He is. Can we even begin to appreciate His great love.
Thank you

Kat

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 09:59:41 AM »

Beautiful touching story!

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 04:57:52 PM »

God places every man in his position and this man aspires to be a physician as my God and my Lord was. Don't be discouraged by the evilness of carnal minded man. They are everywhere, not just in medicine. God is in control, even of doctors, training them up to treat the people though all power in heaven and earth belong to Him and Him alone.

With that said, I will now watch your video! :)
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Abednego

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2013, 12:04:10 AM »

God is in control, even of doctors,

God is working on me with this.  This thought is harder for me to wrap my brain around than no free will.

loretta

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2013, 02:29:54 AM »

I wish I could hold my babies again.  Even those I've lost.  :'( ................

A beautiful reminder that life is so precious, so fragile.  Something we take for granted till it no more is....................

And he made it home!  :)

God bless our doctors!  :) :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 22 queries.