bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: we are all different and unique beast dying daily.  (Read 4776 times)

rick

we are all different and unique beast dying daily.
« on: December 01, 2013, 01:27:27 AM »

I’m not sure how God works with another believer as we are all different and unique beast dying daily.
I want to shout it from the roof tops, but who would listen to the marvelous truths I learned from L ray Smith’s papers?

What I want to say is, I am realizing in a most profound way , understanding God’s truths found here at B.T. are a total blessing. This one truth I want to tell you about is so awesome so profound so mind boggling, its nothing less than totally incredible and I learned it right here at B.T.

I discovered a vast difference between knowing the truth and experiencing the truth and of all the truths I learned here at B.T. the greatest truth to me, is understanding we all have a will and that will is subjected to Gods will  period !

I saw and understood not as it happen but soon there after , what I saw and understood was in one day I was totally blessed three times and let me explain , God allowed me to witness my will being literally guided by His will.

( 1st ) take over

I have a favorite breakfast place that I go to known as Alexanders and on this particular day I had arrived at the parking lot of Alexanders and notice the lot was kinda full so I left and ate at McDonald’s .

It was my will to eat breakfast at Alexanders, I enjoy eating breakfast at Alexanders, why didn’t I eat breakfast at Alexanders? Why McDonald over Alexanders ?

2nd take over   

I left McDonald with my heart set on going to Wal-Mart but end up, at the car wash, I never did get to Wal-Mart that day.

Is the 3rd take over really important ?

God made me very aware of these things happening to me and it testified to me personally that Ray’s papers are right on the money. I really don’t have a free will and its ok because I never had one to begin with, the only difference is then I didn’t know that, now I do.

I learned that truth here at B.T. you know the free will thing I don’t have and never will have a free will. I discover knowing that I don’t have a free will and experiencing I don’t have a free will is breathtaking. My greatest joy, are the times when God allowed me to experience the truth.

I am certain there are many of you here who can relate to these things I’m saying , Our God really is in control, fully and completely.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 12:21:41 PM by Rick »

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: we are all different and unique beast dying daily.
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 05:27:39 AM »

Thanks, Rick.  It's also been very simple things like these that have illustrated to me how God works. 

This came to mind reading your post:

Mat 25:21  His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

The truth so nice, He said it twice:

Mat 25:23  His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 12:11:06 PM »

I am certain there are many of you here who can relate to these things I’m saying , Our God really is in control, fully and completely.

Yes, I find myself pausing whenever I get the notion to proclaim what my future plans will be.  The truth is, I have no idea what my life will be like tomorrow or even the next moment, although I can hope and pray for it to be a certain way.  It even feels foolish to me now to make such bold proclamations about my future life. :-X

There is a very famous talk show host who is always telling her audience that they can change their lives by setting their minds to do something.  I now cringe whenever I hear her talk. She obviously believes they have the "free will" to make their lives better, just like she was able to make her life better.  However, I do understand she will one day come to know the error of her thinking and will bow down to God in her humiliation, as we all will.

This is one of my favorite "no free will" scripture:

James 4: 13-16 - "Come now! ye that say—Today or Tomorrow, we will journey unto this city here, and will spend there a year, and will trade and get gain, Men who are not versed in the morrow—of what sort your life [will be]; for ye are, a vapour—for a little, appearing, then, just disappearing! Instead of your saying—If, the Lord, be pleased, we shall both, live and do this or that; Whereas, now, are ye boasting in your pretensions:—All boasting like this, is, wicked,

René
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 12:16:24 PM by Rene »

microlink

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 01:23:36 PM »

Very good points.
I sometime cringe when I keep hearing some "religious" people whom I know repeat almost at the end of each sentence:
I God wills I will do this. If God wills ....If God wills...
It is fine to plan what you hope to do, but to add "if God wills" seems to be somewhat self-righteous.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 23 queries.