bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: prayer for strenght to face my Son's sentenceing..  (Read 9618 times)

virginiabm

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
prayer for strenght to face my Son's sentenceing..
« on: December 01, 2013, 09:41:03 AM »

Hi my BT family.

Please pray for me as the days are getting closer for my two sons to be sentenced. The week of Jan. 6th is the time appointed for them. I have a lot of fear, because I don't know if I can handle the time that they could be getting. I pray for God's will to be done in my life and theirs, but when I pray like that and I know I should because it is the right way to pray I get so scared because I don't know what the will of the Lord is for us.
I remember when I was a little girl and I was being sexually abuse by my mother and stepfather, that I would beg God not to let them come in my room and get me to do the things they wanted me to do to my stepfather, but God didn't stop them from coming in and getting me, so I had to do things for him and he did things to me while mama watched.
God watched and did nothing. I know there is a reason that all that happened to me. I've been sexually molested all my life from the time that I can remember things.
I am not on a pity trip, that is not why I am telling you all this, it is because of my fear for my sons and God not answering a 10 year olds prayer for deliverance. I just need strength to get though all this.
I know God is watching and his will, will be done in all this. I just need for you all to pray for me and my sons to be able to handle what comes our way. I know God is with me and them, but my nerves is on the raw as the days get closer. Please pray that I can find rest and peace in my heart as the days go by and for the day my sons be sent to prison.

your sister in Christ, Virginia miller

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
Re: prayer for strenght to face my Son's sentenceing..
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 10:54:19 AM »

I am praying for you and your sons Virginia.

lauriellen

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 03:07:22 PM »

That is the most absolutely difficult thing for me right now too. ..knowing that God not only is watching all of the human suffering, has the ability to stop it and doesn't. ...but has also purposed it to be. Truly His thoughts are not our thoughts, and we must work out our own salvation with fear and trembling FOR WE KNOW NOT what God has planned for tomorrow. Love, positive thoughts and hugs to you.

Abednego

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 03:18:55 PM »

Hi Virginia. I have to admit I'm guilty of not responding to every prayer request on the board. But I do read each post and pray for everyone's needs. As needful as it may be it still hurts to watch people go through some of the hardships that they have to endure.

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, 09:14:11 PM »

Prayers for you too

Isa 12:2  "Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for the LORD GOD is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation."

Rhys
🤫

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2013, 09:16:49 PM »

My heart goes out to you Virginia.  You sound like an incredibly strong woman already, but I will be praying for you.

René

cjwood

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2013, 11:58:21 PM »

virginia i add my prayer to the others posted here.  when i read of the abuse you endured from the woman who should have protected you from danger my heart hurts so much for you.  especially now knowing how you prayed to God then to protect you from your abusers.  i can only say that you did indeed endure that horrific time of your life.  God saw to that.  He was with you even then although it seems He left you as an orphan in that tragic storm.  you are strong.  anyone who goes through what you did and can now come and ask for prayer  testifies that the faith God has given you is still intact.  i cannot even begin to understand the extent of the pain you have carried with you virginia.  but i know that God never fails.  ever.  i will pray for His mercy to strengthen you in every way you need it.  i also pray for your sons that they, as well as you, will be able to accept and endure whatever length of time they are sentenced for.  your love and support will help sustain them. 

please don't ever give up hope dear sister.  God has always had your back, even when you didn't feel His presence.  He is forming you into His image and that process takes some very intense heat.  it is a hard, hard thing to watch or hear about the suffering in this world, and especially within our own families.  without God it would be impossible to even be able to put one foot in front of the other.  but His way is sure.  we are always here for you virginia.

claudia

loretta

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2013, 01:12:09 AM »

Hi Virginia, I woke up this morning to a pity party.  Reading your prayer requests and your past posts helps me put things in perspective.  Really, you've had things very hard and I am so sorry.  Nobody deserves to endure so much, yet God knows why he purposes such.  Your childhood experience is heartbreaking, yet you've turned out to be such a loving and caring mother.  It could have hardened your heart and it would've been so easier now.  But that too is of God.  We can only take comfort in the fact that God will not burden us more than we are able to carry.  I know its not fair, but it seems that strong people have to bear more. Then again, it is He who gives us the strength to endure and in the days and weeks ahead, pre and post trial, we will be praying for just that.  That you will grow from strength to strength and grace to grace.

Please do keep us posted, even just a line to say how you are doing. 

gregorydc

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2013, 08:33:20 AM »

Prayers for you and yours dear sister. Strength from the Lord to help you through.

virginiabm

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2013, 09:21:38 AM »

Oh my BT Family, my heart is so full right now just knowing that I have a spiritual family praying to the only one who can help us. My heart is so full of love for you all I just can't contain it. It is over flowing right now. The tears of joy knowing that I am loved by God and you. everyone has lifted my broken heart and I know God will see us through.
I see Gods work when I look back over my life and see where He brought me from and where I am at now. I see how He kept my husband alive through His operation and my niece when she got thrown off of a truck and split her head open and was in coma for 8 days and they took part of her frontal lobe out, she lived. I se where God healed my sister from Colon cancer. I see all this and then I have the nerve to wonder whether God will help me. Sometimes I don't feel worthy, But Jesus is worthy and I am a part of Him thank God.
May God Bless each and everyone of you. I love you all very much. I am so glad that God brought me here to Bible-Truths and to a wonderful family of believers.
I will keep you all posted on the outcome of my sons. I know in my heart that God is going to help us, but the enemy is working overtime.

Thank you for being her for me.

Your Sister in Christ,
Virginia Miller

theophilus

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2013, 11:49:44 AM »

Dear Viginia,

you have certainly endured much. My heart and prayers go out to you and your sons. You have grown to become a strong woman and loving mother. The fact that you are standing on the Rock that is Jesus Christ is a testament to the work our Heavenly Father is doing in your life, and this to me is a powerful testimony. Like other brothers and sisters have chimed in, you are not alone; God has not abandoned you.

You are certainly shining like a bright light in a world full of crooked and perverse people, holding firmly to the word of life.

Philippians 2.15-16: so that you may be blameless and pure, children of God who are faultless in a crooked and perverted generation, among whom you shine like stars in the world. 16 Hold firmly to the message of life...

Loverly

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2013, 06:52:34 PM »

Hi Virginia (my grandmothers name!)
I'm new here and was going through a few forums last night.  I sat and cried as I read your words.  I'm so sorry that you had to endure such horrible evil as a child.  No one deserves that and you didn't either.  I hate what they did to you and their sin and abuse they inflicted on you a helpless soul when they should have been protecting you.
  It's a horrible thing to sit and hear such evil and I want you to know that as a child you tried your best to cope with it the best that you could without any skills at all to cope.  Forgive that little girl inside that didn't know how to stop that abuse from happening.
 I know several friends I have known from my abuse class I attended for a year said the one thing in adulthood that was the most painful was that their mother's didn't stop the abusive father/or family member and turned their heads to the horrific abuse.  This hurt them more than anything later as they had their own children.  The bondage of sin is so deep, manipulative, and controlling so even the mothers were unable to escape. There is fear in bondage. 
  I can't imagine the emotions you are going through now with your sons court date coming up.
 Adversity is so cutting, real and in your face sometimes, but God knows what He has to allow (on top of all of your childhood) to make you shine even more for His glory. 
He doesn't want to mame you for life with the fire or even drop you in it! He wants to make you reflect His unfailing love to others.  You know He is sovereign and you know He is loving and good.  Stand firm in those truths when that wall of fear hits you so hard it takes your breath away!
Thank Him right then that the past is finished and you will never live those days again, the future He has promised His unfailing love to be in the future "nothing can separate us from the love of God.....nor things to come,"  so hope is always there in abundance for you to walk by faith in.  Then ask yourself if you are alright and secure in Yeshua that very moment that seemingly real fear hits you.  Remember His words He said, over and over again "Fear not!"
 If you are alright...then thank Him for that too! :) It may only take another 5 minutes for that wall of fear to hit you again but He'll be there in that moment waiting for you to rest in His eternal Sabbath rest again 5 minutes later! :)
 He's grace is always there in abundance surrounding every detail of your beautiful vessel He alone is creating! He's making something so amazing for His glory for allowing you to go through the plethora of trails and fire! 
  "Heavenly Father I pray for your sweet Virginia that You would show her how loved she really is today in some small detail that only you would know.  You love the details of our lives and I know you are creating a beautiful one of a kind daughter by all of these many trials you have allowed and are still allowing.  Let her "taste and see" that you are so good even in the hurting times" of unknown change and future. You promised Virginia to never leave her or forsake her and she needs your comfort even more right now. You're will is all important to her and she is willing to endure with your unfailing love and enduring strength that only You can supply.  Keep her from fighting and self preserving through this trail, but keep her resting in the finished work of Jesus Christ! Amen!"
Hugs! xoxox
Loverly

friendofJC

• Facebook
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2013, 09:36:18 PM »

Dear sister Virginia,

I am praying for spiritual strength and faith to get through the trial even though you are a strong already.  Keep resting in his finished work!  I know you will keep us updated cause we care and are a child of God.  :)  His grace to you is sufficient.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 09:41:45 PM by friendofJC »

virginiabm

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2013, 08:14:42 AM »

Hi My BT Family,
Thank you all again for the prayers and encouragement. My sons are to be sentences 1-9-14.
My Oldest son is looking at 19-24 years and my youngest is looking at 12-15 years. I'm having a hard time with this. I don't know if I can hold up in the court room where my children need me so bad to be.
Fear is trying to take over for me and for my sons. I'm still in this flesh and still subject to weakness especially when it comes to my children. I have 4 children. Steven and Jamie are my youngest.
My whole family is going through so much heartache and sorrow because of this. Please pray for them as well, which I believe you do. Thank you for what you said Friendofjc, His grace is sufficient, and when you said that it hit me hard. Thank you again, all of you for the LOVE.  May God Bless each and everyone of you
and give you all peace in the time of trouble. I love all of you very much.

Virginia miller

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2013, 12:29:16 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Please pray that I can find rest and peace in my heart as the days go by and for the day my sons be sent to prison.

your sister in Christ, Virginia miller"

Dear Virginia ~ It is truly beautiful that you ask us to pray that you FIND your peace and rest, in your heart,  not in your circumstances, understanding, tribulations or angst, but in your HEART.

It does not sound to me that by heart, you mean your physical heart.

It feels to me that you mean the core of your being, heart, where Peace and Rest, that even though flesh be ravaged. or mind tormented or emotions violated, That Peace stays still, untarnished, untouched, inviolate, and unchanging in you, not made nor created by you, to be kept as the bond of Peace in you, that is within the Temple of God, that IS you.

That Peace is worth every Prayer and Petition and can not be denied.

Arc

friendofJC

• Facebook
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2013, 07:08:08 PM »

Hi My BT Family,
Thank you all again for the prayers and encouragement. My sons are to be sentences 1-9-14.
My Oldest son is looking at 19-24 years and my youngest is looking at 12-15 years. I'm having a hard time with this. I don't know if I can hold up in the court room where my children need me so bad to be.
Fear is trying to take over for me and for my sons. I'm still in this flesh and still subject to weakness especially when it comes to my children. I have 4 children. Steven and Jamie are my youngest.
My whole family is going through so much heartache and sorrow because of this. Please pray for them as well, which I believe you do. Thank you for what you said Friendofjc, His grace is sufficient, and when you said that it hit me hard. Thank you again, all of you for the LOVE.  May God Bless each and everyone of you
and give you all peace in the time of trouble. I love all of you very much.

Virginia miller

Hi Virginia!  Thank you for the update.  Just wanted to let you know I am praying for his mercy, peace, love, and joy for your whole family.  Spiritual hug, Jason.

theophilus

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2013, 04:02:05 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Please pray that I can find rest and peace in my heart as the days go by and for the day my sons be sent to prison.

your sister in Christ, Virginia miller"

Dear Virginia ~ It is truly beautiful that you ask us to pray that you FIND your peace and rest, in your heart,  not in your circumstances, understanding, tribulations or angst, but in your HEART.

It does not sound to me that by heart, you mean your physical heart.

It feels to me that you mean the core of your being, heart, where Peace and Rest, that even though flesh be ravaged. or mind tormented or emotions violated, That Peace stays still, untarnished, untouched, inviolate, and unchanging in you, not made nor created by you, to be kept as the bond of Peace in you, that is within the Temple of God, that IS you.

That Peace is worth every Prayer and Petition and can not be denied.

Arc

I could not have said it any better Arc! I join your petition for our sister Virginia. Dear Virginia, rest in our Lord Jesus Christ.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2013, 06:24:35 AM »

Thank you theophilus ~ ;)

Life is not your own. (No free will ) Life is no ones property. For me, Life is SO humble, so discrete, and given insight as Ray was, to show us by teaching, the free will pit falls humanity experiences.

Arc

hummer

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2013, 09:09:21 AM »

I am praying for your comfort, for your sons, and please hold on to the beautiful words of Arc's that Wisdom (God) brought your way.

Skip

Loverly

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2014, 03:21:54 PM »

Praying for you this week Virginia as the Holy Spirit keeps bringing you to mind.  Hugs for you! :)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 23 queries.