bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: prayer for strenght to face my Son's sentenceing..  (Read 9566 times)

virginiabm

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: prayer for strenght to face my Son's sentenceing..
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2014, 08:19:48 PM »

Hi my BT family, thank you all for your prayers. My younger son wrote me a letter that I got yesterday, it was beautiful. he told me that he prays for a lot of things to happen at his sentencing, but he don't know if God will answer them, but he says he knows one prayer will be answered and that is that God would be there with us helping us through whatever might happen. I cried a whole lot when I read that not because I was hurt but because I know it is true. God is with us through all our trials and tribulations.
I'm in and out of fear as the days draw near, but Jamie is ready and I might as well be. He said he is ready to get it over with and go on from there. Please pray also that they put my sons close to home. My husband is not well and I can't drive a long ways by myself. I know after it is all over with I can except it more, its just the waiting part that is so hard.
Thank you all again for the love you have shown me and my family. many blessing to all of you.

Virginia Miller

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2014, 08:28:06 PM »

I salute you all Virginia.

Not because of any crime committed or punishable by law, but because of Love, finding no offense between you and your boys, midst grueling oppression.

Shadrech, Meshsach and Abendigo walked with Christ in their midst as surely your experience shows is occurring in and with you. Be glad!

The world has not the eyes to see or know such intimacy!

Arc

friendofJC

• Facebook
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2014, 04:35:31 PM »

Isaiah 41:10  Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you, Yes, I will strengthen you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."

Psalm 27:14  Wait on the Lord; Be of good courage, And he shall strenthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the Lord!

I am praying that your sons be sentenced nearby so you can visit as you please, darling.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 08:56:43 PM by friendofJC »

virginiabm

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2014, 08:46:02 AM »

Hi My wonderful BT Family,

I want to thank you all again for the prayers and encouragement that all have given me through this trial.
I want to share with you what happen in the courtroom yesterday and how God was there every minute.
   When my son came up to be sentenced the Judge said what they say, and then Jamie's lawyer began to tell all the bad stuff Jamie had done in all this stuff, then he began to tell how Jamie got involved in all this
and the accomplishments Jamie has made since then.
After the lawyer had laid it all out on the table the Judge looked at Jamie and said to him, I have read about you Mr. Hunt and I really feel sorry for you and I really mean that. He told Jamie that he was sorry he had a hard life. The judge never addressed any of the others that way.
     My Family, my son was looking at 12-15 years, but by the mercy of Almighty God my son walked from the courtroom with 7 years. I am so happy with the outcome of all this and my son is happy too.
   Jamie will be on lifetime probation, but his lawyer told him after five years he could petition the court to release him from that if he has stayed clean. Also there is a chance Jamie can spend the last year on house arrest, but Jamie has got to stay in a half-way house for six months after his release from prison.
    Our Lord and Savior was there working it all out according to His will.

I love you all very much and please keep me in your prayers and my other son. My son Steven will go before the judge Feb. 18th. Steven's lawyer changed his date so he could try and get the gun charge off of  Steven. The gun charge didn't affect Jamie because he didn't have no prior record, but it is a different story with Steven. I know the Lord will be there with us also as He was with Jamie, but Steven will more than likely get more time than Jamie because of his past record. I pray its not much more if it be God's will always. I'm sorry to be so long with this. I love you all.

Virginia Miller

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2014, 09:26:03 AM »

Thank you for telling us that you are grateful and obviously sheltered in Mercy, Peace and Trust.

Beautiful ~

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2014, 12:03:21 PM »

Good news Virginia!  God is definitely showing you that he hasn't forgotten either you or your sons.  He knows just how much pressure to apply as well as when and where just like a good father should.  He'll give your sons exactly what they need and I believe that he was also give you peace of heart and of mind.

God bless!!

Loverly

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2014, 12:37:11 PM »

Virginia,
I was praying and thinking about you yesterday.  Came here hoping to hear an update! Thanks for sharing what happened.  How wonderful that the sentence was so much less! PRAISE GOD!
  We all know how quickly years pass, and you will have your baby back in no time at all! :)  You didn't mention if he will be imprisoned near by or not?  I sure hope so! 
Hugs for you my dear and praising Yeshua with you and your family!

loretta

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2014, 02:42:56 PM »

Virginia,

We all will have a better year this year, God willing. :)

So happy for you and your family.

octoberose

« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2014, 03:50:30 AM »

Virginia, I join you in prayer. Please  let your sons know that we are praying and we truly care what happens to them.

virginiabm

« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2014, 08:03:41 AM »

HI My BT Family, much love to all of you. I will not know where my sons go till they get there, then they will call me. I pray that it is close by. My older son will be sentenced Feb. 18th. He has a long history record of breaking the law.
   My family Steven is  special in such, as, he is a slow learner mentally. He also went through a  really awful time when he was eight years old. His daddy was dying of Cancer and Steven was visiting him and Steven said sometime bad in front of his daddy and his daddy slapped him in the face, Steven ran down the hall crying and he told his daddy that he wished he would die, it wasn't long after that his daddy died.
I didn't find this out till about 3 years ago, that is when I understood a lot more about why my son was angry and destructive most of his life. Keep us all in your prayers. God understands when we don't.
 I love all of you very much and I am so glad I have you as my spiritual family.

Virginia Miller

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2014, 10:04:56 PM »

Virginia, I'm happy to hear that things are not as bad as they could have been, but much happier to hear that your son is growing in grace through all this.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.