bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Christian Persecution In India up 400 percent  (Read 5947 times)

loretta

Christian Persecution In India up 400 percent
« on: December 03, 2013, 04:32:46 AM »

I know that most persecution stories emerge out of Christendom where the truth is not held.  This story is particularly horrible and I wonder if the incidence of this kind of evil will diminish if the truth about 'salvation for all' were preached and practiced.  Still all is of God.

http://www.persecution.org/2013/11/27/seven-year-old-christian-boy-tortured-and-murdered-for-christian-faith-in-india/

rick

Re: Christian Persecution In India up 400 percent
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 08:49:10 AM »

Hi Loretta

Its sad to hear about these things and it happens in China, and through out the middle east .What I don’t understand its kept quite in America media .
My heart goes out to all those who are insanely torture and persecutes by people who believe they render God service.  :(

Thanks for bringing it up and these things should remind us all how good we have it here in the U.S.A.  :)

Peace and love to all

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 03:54:43 PM »

Mat 24:9  Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

Just being called a "Christian" is enough.

microlink

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 04:59:05 PM »

Oh so true Dennis.
It hurts to see that suffering, but it is not for naught.
Reminds me a bit of the persecutions in the dark ages, the inquisition, burning at the stake, etc. and for that matter, throughout history.
Yup, you do not need to be one of the chosen to be persecuted, just say you believe in Jesus Christ - that's enough.
Why do not more of the media report on this? They really should but it is a secular world and it gets more so with each passing day.
Most hate to hear the name of Jesus anyway.
Thanks for the post Loretta.

Abednego

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2013, 05:29:37 PM »

It has a lot to do with where you are when they call you "Christian".  I've seen people try to witness at work, get called names and think they're being persecuted. Give me a break.

I know there are places where it can cost you your life to say you are a Christian.  But here in the land of apple pie, if you talk about the real truths you have learned here the persecution isn't going to come from the unbelievers.

rick

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2013, 07:12:39 PM »

Hi  Abednego

You are so right in the things you said, believers around the world are persecuted and put to death for there belief in Christ. I hear President Obama made a deal with Iran and only asked to have the hikers released but they also have an American minister who obviously believes in Christ but no mention of him.

In America one need not worry what believers in other parts of the world have to, but I'm sure that will change in time also.

However its all of God but not by the hand of God. I'm not sure if its right to think along these lines but I have wondered if these believes the world over who are being put to death or persecuted know Gods truth or are they believing as most of Christendom believes?

Abednego

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2013, 10:15:35 PM »

I have wondered if these believes the world over who are being put to death or persecuted know Gods truth or are they believing as most of Christendom believes?

Good question.  In countries where you can be put to death I don't think it really matters.  Professing the name of Jesus is enough.  They could care less whether you believe in hell or not.

On the other hand, I'm from the good ole U S of A.  They can't put me to death for the name of Jesus (at least not yet) but I'm still promised persecution if I follow Jesus.  That's why I believe the majority of persecution will com from believers.  Nonbelievers would probably gravitate to the no hell policy.

And I think Ray's emails attest to the fact of what believers will do when they hear the truth.

rick

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2013, 12:37:40 AM »

Hi Abednego

I don’t remember having a quarrel with a non believer before but I can relate to Ray with some of his detractors, I remember a couple who after telling them that Hell is a christen hoax and no such thing as free will walk away from me, oh well, I tried .

Your right, it’s the believers one must watch out for. Seems to me that folks with religion are the first to say they love God but their deeds say otherwise. I guess its all apart of the great plan of our Lord that things must be this way for now but I do see a day when all this madness shall conclude and all of Gods creatures shall walk in pure love.

Even the devil too .............I can hardly wait for that season to arrive.  :)   :)   :)   

loretta

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2013, 04:00:49 AM »

Tks for your kindred spirit everyone. 

As is often the case in India, atrocities against minority groups, women and children remain unresolved unless media attention forces a public outcry. We are petitioning the relevant authorities to initiate investigations against the possible accused.  Your email can help get the killers 7 year-old Anmol to justice. Copy, paste and send the below draft or make one yourself and -

Email to: presidentofindia@rb.nic.in, vpindia@sansad.nic.in, pmosb@pmo.nic.in,
 janpathten@yahoo.com, office@rahulgandhi.in, hm@nic.in, rbjpprotocol@gmail.com, csfpost@gmail.com, CM@maharashtra.gov.in, chiefminister@maharashtra.gov.in, 

Dear Decision-maker,

Sub: The Murderers of Martyr for his Christian faith - Anugrag (Anmol) Gemethi - 7 Year Old, Must be brought to justice

Ref: GFA Believers Church, Gamidi village, Dungerpur District, Rajasthan

It is indeed shocking that even a 7 year-old child is not spared by fundamentalists as alleged by the father Harish Gemethi. But what is worse is the police are unable to identify the killers and bring them to justice.

We would like to join The CSF Campaign for Justice for Martyr Anmol and call upon you to get the severest punishment for the killers. Only this will be a deterrent against persecution of Indian Christians & consolation to the family and church that Anmol belonged to.

Joseph Dias, founder of The Catholic-Christian Secular Forum (CSF) will follow-up with your office in this regard and I urge you to intimate Indian Christians of the action taken.

Thanking you,

Yours Sincerely

( Your Name )
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 04:04:41 AM by loretta »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 23 queries.