bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Words of Encouragement  (Read 3407 times)

Extol

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Words of Encouragement
« on: December 03, 2013, 12:33:45 PM »

Going through some old e-mails, found another great one.

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,617.0.html

God intended for you to go through the pain that you are now enduring, and therefore, I cannot give you a remedy to cure all of your ills. Not that you are asking me to do that, but you certainly are seeing some relief and direction in your life.
God has a plan for each of us. Even if God is not calling us as one of the chosen few in this life, He still has a plan for our life.  And there is nothing that I can do to change or alter that plan, nor is there anything that you can do differently from what has already been predetermined.
... Accept the "hand" that God has dealt you--I have.  I have no desire to change God's plan FOR MY LIFE. And you should have no desire to change what God has planned for you. And right now, God has planned for you to feel miserable and helpless.  This should cause you to cry out to God. So.....CRY OUT TO GOD!  I personally, cry out to God every single day

Rene

• Administrator
Re: Words of Encouragement
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 01:42:54 PM »

Yes, this is an excellent reminder of how we should be viewing our life circumstances.  It is both sobering and encouraging. :)

René

Abednego

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 02:56:57 PM »

How did this guy get inside my head?

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 04:36:55 AM »

Excellent one and very encouraging that we are where we are as part of His plan and even the bad stuff going on is part of His will and not a sign that He is not in control. That has been an issue for me and still is at times when I feel helpless with what is going on but God's truth brings comfort and I need to feel those things to come to an understanding of His truth.

Rhys
🤫
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 23 queries.