bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 5571 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thanks
« on: August 02, 2006, 09:45:45 AM »

Well, my brain is sufficiently FRIED...........and I'm one of those "fundamental christians who is also an ex-catholic".   We never stop learning, do we!!!!!!  (And I'm a senior citizen also in my 60's.  )  My printer is burning up and I'm going through ink cartridges like crazy.  I sure wish you had a manuscript of all this.  I'm going to bed now........I'm exhausted from all this .......

God Bless You,
Marilyn

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: Thanks
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 12:48:42 PM »

Dear Marilyn:
Trust me, the more you read and study the more clear it will all become. Imagine the freight of an elementary school child looking at a quantum mechanic mathematic book?  You can't take it all in in a day, Marilyn. Jesus PERSONALLY taught His twelve apostles for three and a half years, and at the end of that period they understood just about nothing. (See my "TWELVE POINTS TO UNDERSTAND GOD'S WORD").
God be with you,
Ray

> OK......that was a STUPID statement I made. But I was blown away by the first
    > couple of your articles on the Lake of Fire series. Regarding Satan, I always
    > wondered where "Lucifer's" pride came from when he rebelled against God. Did
    > God's creation "malfunction". And why did God put Satan on earth knowing full
    > well that He was going to create Adam and Eve on earth??????? And what about
    > all of Satan's fellow fallen angels (1/3 of Heaven's angels) who were cast out
    > of Heaven?? Were they "defective" or "created that way"?????? How can God
    > allow the "good" angels to do battle with "evil angels"????? For what
    > purpose?????? How can a Holy Holy Holy, Righteous, Perfect, All-Loving, etc.
    > God create anything so EVIL as EVI L itself and let it loose on unsuspecting
    > humanity??? Why the crucifixion if God ultimately saves all????? My brain is
    > still fried.................................... I know there's no short concise
    > answer to any of these questions, but this is just to let you know all the
    > "stuff" doing battle in my head. I'm going to take a nap. I think I'm in over
    > my head........Marilyn
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 22 queries.