bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: we celebrate / mourn a man's life  (Read 11206 times)

Ian 155

Re: we celebrate / mourn a man's life
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2013, 05:02:02 AM »

To me he was a terrorist,and represented an evil system,to my kids he was a great man and we/I represented an evil system ??

dodrill

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2013, 10:16:51 AM »

Interesting thought Ian - yes, as a fellow whitey south african - we did represent an evil system
but without politics and biased opinion - I post a link for people who are interested :)
http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/africaatlse/2013/12/11/mandelas-long-walk-with-african-history-part-1/

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2013, 07:14:55 PM »

Radio broadcasts here in South Africa, offered the public a chance to re-look and re-consider their belief systems, suspicions, doubts and ignorance in a genuine response to look to what is in service to Truth, reconciliation, forgiveness and going past fear and arrogance to that definition that Ray expresses as maturity.

http://bible-truths.com/audio/Ray_Repent 1.mp3 ~ Maturity is a way to act that is more beneficial to yourself and others than a child would act.

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2013, 10:08:10 PM »

^arcturus;  i don't ever see the usa doing something like that over the radio airwaves.  viva south africa.

claudia
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.