bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm new here! I was accepted! Whoohoo!  (Read 12841 times)

Loverly

Re: I'm new here! I was accepted! Whoohoo!
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2013, 01:34:57 PM »

Hi Bob!
Thanks for the welcome!  Really, no one cares that much about what I believe.  I just wanted to make a statement that I am not part of them even though I continue to post meaningful Scriptures and praise Yeshua since I do come from a huge circle of Christendom people.   They all already knew I was a bit off from them anyway. lol   Really, I knew some of this stuff wasn't right and I was really trying to put together like a time line or something to see why I was so confused on end times stuff.  Nice the Holy Spirit brought me to the site so I didn't have to keep trying to figure it out.  I can now move on to other studying!

virginiabm

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2013, 07:02:11 AM »

Hi Loverly, Welcome to the family.
 You are a blessing to me just to see the love you have for Our LORD.
All the hardships He has brought you through. I know how you feel.
You are in good company here, these brothers and sisters here have helped me through a lot of pain and suffering in the past 3 years with love and prayer.
You will be blessed here with love and understanding through the word of God That all here share.
My God continue to enlighten you with His Word of Truth and your daughter also. That is a blessing in its self to have your daughter learning with you, I have no family members that believe this TRUTH, But in God's time it will be so.
I would love to share your love of God on your FB.

Your sister in Christ,
  Virginia Miller

Loverly

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2013, 03:23:51 PM »

Thank you Virginia!
He gave me no choice really other than to love Him ONLY. :) Wasn't much else to do after the personal kingdom was demolished.
It's honestly really weird to have people that know what I'm talking about for a change.  I'm sure you all do know how this really feels as I read through some of the forums about your lives. Lots of different trials and adversity for us all to get to this one point of understanding. 
I'm so sorry to hear that no one in your family gets it.  That is difficult in itself! I do pray God calls out at least another family member for you to talk with. 
My daughter is the only one in all of my friends and family that "get it" as we have come to call it.  We are so excited to have each other and know God has a plan for us both to do together or He wouldn't have called us both at the same time. 
I looking forward to getting to know the people on here better as really no one else can even talk to me for very long without starting their character attacks.  Just this week my insane mother is at it again with messages on FB. Same sociopathic manipulative bondage fear stuff she's always done but Yeshua has freed me completely of bowing down to anyone or their opinions of me.  It makes people that want to control and manipulate REALLY angry! :)
  I love studying the Bible so it's amazing to find people that love it as much as I do! HUGE blessing!
I'll send you a message with my full name so we can connect on FB too!
Love and hugs!

friendofJC

• Facebook
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2013, 05:36:39 PM »

Hey Chosen Few!
I stumbled across this site over a week ago and have joyously read my every loverly brains out every day! :)

Long story short. I was steeped in "funnymentalist" Christendom from birth and even graduated from Bob Jones University.  I lived out the good prodigal daughters life until my 30's when I decided that God was stupid and I wanted happiness so I lived out the bad prodigal daughters life to the fullest!  I was married for 22 years to a fundamentalist also lived a hypocritical life.  Upon hearing from my 12 year old that she was being fondled daily by her daddy (yes my husband!) I had to kick him out and never let him return.  My sand castle kingdom was flattened to fine powder in every aspect including financially.  I was angry with God of course and continued on my path of destruction and still claiming I knew Jesus.  2 years ago Yeshua drug me to repentance and after that has given me His "hunger and thirst for righteousness" and studying the Word.   All family on both sides, all steeped in Christendom shunned, verbally assaulted and left us for dead blaming me for my husbands actions.  Even husband blamed me and never has repented.
  Our church and all "Christians" shunned us as well.  That was a huge eye opener!   
  God used all of this to bring me to Himself and also my daughter age 16.  My 18 year old son however has not turned and is verbally abusive to us for our beliefs.  I'm a single mom with only Yeshua to help me.  He took everything away, house, husband, money, people, family, friends etc etc etc and started from scratch to build a new creation!  He gave me no choice at all to follow Him or not.  I have learned to obey His voice and His only.  The "arm of flesh" fails every time but Yeshua never fails!
 He has me on a walk of faith right now financially which has been crazy but I obey.  Just hit my neighbors car today backing outta the drive way (college son was home and parked it there!) but knew it was for a reason and just thanked God for it.  No income for a year and a half and only a couple of months bill money, but whatever.....it's God's problem not mine!
I home schooled my kids up until both were accepted into a high school early college program 5 years ago.  They both have taken high school and 2 years of college at the same time.  They both started at age 14 and my life fell apart only 2 months after my son's first semester.   So I've been doing this alone now for 9 semesters!  I have no family in this town and really no friends to speak of.  Pretty single mom's don't get invited ANYWHERE where couples are! lol  I'm the mom, dad and entire pit crew to get them through school.

My daughter and I had already been called out of the organized church awhile now.  We stopped attending way back in May and were trying to figure out what in the world to do.  I study the Bible a lot and realized that I don't believe in a 2nd 2nd coming (it just wasn't adding up) so was researching that and a bunch of other things when I found this site.  I didn't get angry at all but knew Ray was right and have appreciated all of the hard work he did in his studying! What an huge blessing!
 My daughter knew it was right as well.  God is teaching her right along with me and she has an amazing discerning spirit.  The minute I told her there was no hell we both knew it was truth and our burden of fear lifted!  We hated that doctrine and were weeping over friends and my son more than once a week! Just wasn't jiving in our spirits! We both know what the Refiners Fire in our souls really does and has been doing! No need to explain that to us! LOL WE GET IT!

Anyway, we are happy to know there are a few people out there that understand these truths and I'm excited to talk with a few of you! :)  We have never met a true believe/follower of Jesus...man or woman EVER!  I have over 400 people on my FB account mostly all in Christendom (many professors, the daughter of Bob Jones III and even the PR man of BJU!) and they all think I've lost my mind completely.   

Loverly

Welcome to the forum loverly,

I am new to the forum too!  Some story you have.  I love your enthusism and you are very blessed to have your daughter understand the truth at the same time!  My brother, Dad, and Mom haven't come out of Christendom physically but they do have the fruits of the spirit.  In fact we will all be together Tuesday through Thursday!  Otherwise I am in wilderness with my bf Jesus. 8)

Have a good day,
Jason
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 05:51:08 PM by friendofJC »

Loverly

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2013, 07:21:30 PM »

Hi Jason! Also, welcome to you then! :)

That was the short short mini series version but glad you enjoyed it! :) It's truly amazing what Jesus can do with all of the big mess and still make someone shine whether they want to or not! 

You made me giggle with the bf Jesus comment.  Even though my daughter and I do have each other she is 16 and I'm 46 so she wishes someone her age would get this too. 
  It's definitely a wilderness though among so many people that don't understand and the accusations are even more amazing.
 I'm glad you can see the fruit of the Spirit though in some of your family!  I find after living religiously that so many know the lingo very well but really when they talk their words don't match up with the fruit.  It's weird to hear their words come out of their mouths and hear the double talk.   
I'm soooo happy to be out of darkness for the past 2 years and all of the bondage of controlling people and sin.  It's exciting to get up every day to see what's next. 
Knowing that Yeshua will NEVER fail and either has to take care of me or kill me is comforting! :)
Anyway,....hugs and I pray you also keep growing in the "knowledge of the truth."

theophilus

« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2013, 11:43:30 AM »

Hello Loverly, the reason we all "get it" as you call it, it's because God has opened our eyes to these truths. Not one of us is able to convince anyone about these truths. I have tried many times! Only God Himself can do it. I've even talked to pastors; they don't get it either. Have a great day.

Loverly

« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2013, 12:36:56 AM »

Theophilus,
Believe me I understand.  My own mother just spent like the last week on FB blasting me once again for not bowing to her as an idol.  She tried every fear tactic known to man that she has used since I was born. lol  I heard long sermons typed out about grace and legalism.  zzzzzzzzz 
The more I refused to bow to her the hotter she got.  I hadn't spoken to her since last spring and before that was over a year.  She demands I bow to her and keeps trying but I just can't do it and won't just ignore the verbal assaults any longer. :) I pick the lies apart with the discernment of the Holy Spirit, and hand them back to her but that makes her revile and berate even more. :) She can't understand respect and idolatry are two different things so she brings out every fear tactic she can. Use to as a kid she would just berate me and slap me in the face and up and down my arms during her rants but she can't do that and the little girl is set free! Ha! :)
Anyway, believe me I understand and I'm sorry that we all have to go through this stuff but at least we know we are on the right track!
Just so thrilled to know a few of you are out there in the world! What a huge blessing! Big hugs for all of you enduring this verbal persecution regularly!

theophilus

« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2013, 05:34:42 AM »

Theophilus,
Believe me I understand.  My own mother just spent like the last week on FB blasting me once again for not bowing to her as an idol.  She tried every fear tactic known to man that she has used since I was born. lol  I heard long sermons typed out about grace and legalism.  zzzzzzzzz 
The more I refused to bow to her the hotter she got.  I hadn't spoken to her since last spring and before that was over a year.  She demands I bow to her and keeps trying but I just can't do it and won't just ignore the verbal assaults any longer. :) I pick the lies apart with the discernment of the Holy Spirit, and hand them back to her but that makes her revile and berate even more. :) She can't understand respect and idolatry are two different things so she brings out every fear tactic she can. Use to as a kid she would just berate me and slap me in the face and up and down my arms during her rants but she can't do that and the little girl is set free! Ha! :)
Anyway, believe me I understand and I'm sorry that we all have to go through this stuff but at least we know we are on the right track!
Just so thrilled to know a few of you are out there in the world! What a huge blessing! Big hugs for all of you enduring this verbal persecution regularly!

Shouldn't you unfriend her on Facebook? Might be for the better. According to what you say, she seems to have a very messed up theology.

I left an Assemblies of God congregation when the good pastor, during his sermon, said that if we couldn't convert the Arabs, that we should bomb them! Talk about loving your enemy! His words felt like someone had emptied a bucket full of very cold water over me. I got up and left and never went back.

Some girl I befriended on Facebook admitted to me that she believes that God has an army, and that army is the US Army. So, God is battling His enemies through the US of A! That it is okay for US soldiers to kill those who oppose Christianity because they are being led by Satan. What a deception!!! She told me she would never unfriend me or block me; but I had to block her.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2013, 09:36:00 AM »

Theophilus,

Mat 13:11  He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

I suggest you stop picking apart your mothers lies. It's impossible for her to understand. Most likely she will NEVER get it in this life.

And the "picking apart" is harming you:

Mat 7:6  Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Eventually you will see that your mother was not able to pick her parents either. She is what God made and what she is drove you to the truth.

If you really want to be that little girl who is "set free" be as kind as you can to your mother:

Pro 25:21  If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink:
Pro 25:22  For thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the LORD shall reward thee.

1Ti 4:12  Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

Loverly

« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2013, 11:11:14 AM »

Dennis,
I agree with you.  Thing is I do believe bringing abuse and abusive words to the light and not just ignoring abusive behavior and brushing it under the rug every time.  I lived an entire life like that in their control.  This is called "shooshing".  Even King David "shooshed" Tamar.  it's wrong.
 Now, we walk in truth and love.  I've always been the weak link/youngest or the scapegoat of the family of 4.  So now I have stepped down from this (as well as all traditions and beliefs) and the people are furious.   I don't at all feel a need to contribute, be controlled emotionally or spiritually, or participate in their addictions in any way to love them or respect them but they can't separate the two. They want idolatry and bowing down to them and nothing less will do.
 If I allow this then I'm a liar as well and an idolater. 
 When sociopathic manipulators loose control of a person (especially and adult child) it isn't pretty.
Usually, it's best not to have any contact with them at all and I have had very little in the past 4 years, but this time I wanted a typed record of the conversation so I can print it out because this is the same conversation we have over and over again every 6 months when they want control back.
 Once they loose control they try every tactic in the book to get it back.  I wanted record of it so if there is a next time I don't have to get back on the merry go round again....if that makes sense.   
Thanks for the encouragement!   

indianabob

« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2013, 01:29:46 PM »

Let Go! and let God have full control of all around you.
Be at peace with those who spitefully use you. Give up your defense of your beliefs. God knows your heart

Be a living example for your daughter who loves God, loves you and listens to you.
NO ONE else matters at this point in time. She should be your full focus, not any others.
She will be able to leave home in less than two years where others will influence her.
Time is short. Be the best example you can be. That is what she will take with her... 8)

Ole Indiana Bob, father of four.  :)

Loverly

« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2013, 02:22:23 PM »

I agree Bob! :) My motto for the year is "let go and let God" For some reason though God wanted me to have these conversations this past week with my mom and bro, who I'm sure was also reading the messages.  For me it's actually healing and peaceful to be able to speak freely to her.  I used to break down crying in fear.  Not any longer!
 As a child you can't speak to an adult that you physically, emotionally and spiritually fear.  It's good to get some of this stuff out in the open without that fear. So really wasn't about them at all... but was about me healing.
Daughter (and son) are having a lovely day together in peace (hope you are as well!).  Just finished playing some new games and now she's making her amazing homemade mac n cheese for our ham dinner.  Started off the morning with my totally from scratch banana cream pie in a whole wheat brown rice crust topped with sweetened fresh whipping cream. :D nam nam nam.  Not one gift to give or open and we didn't put the tree up but we have all that we need and are blessed to have each other.
 Few minutes ago she said, "Mom! You know... I really love you!" :)  Who needs anything else but that, Yeshua and banana cream pie? :D
We have been through so much but God has taught us amazing things about Himself, ourselves and others through it all.   I don't think she wants to leave home. lol She wants me to live with her family and help with grandkids God willing.  She said last week, "I think God put you in my life because it's going to be really weird teaching my kids the truth in this society! You teach them!"

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2013, 08:29:13 PM »

Loverly:

Your mother and my mother should get together and go bowling. I too endured decades of verbal abuse, but God never revealed to me how to deal with it, aside from ignoring her as much as possible. Even the rest of my family never knew how to handle her. (She died 6 years ago, for which I was very grateful). Oh well. My life lately is a spiritual roller coaster. I have been dealing with a lot of anger in my thoughts, and I believe that it is God getting it all out in the open.

Anyway, nice to meet you. Your enthusiasm is wonderful, glory to God. Blessings...

Dean

friendofJC

• Facebook
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2013, 09:23:27 PM »

Hi Jason! Also, welcome to you then! :)

That was the short short mini series version but glad you enjoyed it! :) It's truly amazing what Jesus can do with all of the big mess and still make someone shine whether they want to or not! 

You made me giggle with the bf Jesus comment.  Even though my daughter and I do have each other she is 16 and I'm 46 so she wishes someone her age would get this too. 
  It's definitely a wilderness though among so many people that don't understand and the accusations are even more amazing.
 I'm glad you can see the fruit of the Spirit though in some of your family!  I find after living religiously that so many know the lingo very well but really when they talk their words don't match up with the fruit.  It's weird to hear their words come out of their mouths and hear the double talk.   
I'm soooo happy to be out of darkness for the past 2 years and all of the bondage of controlling people and sin.  It's exciting to get up every day to see what's next. 
Knowing that Yeshua will NEVER fail and either has to take care of me or kill me is comforting! :)
Anyway,....hugs and I pray you also keep growing in the "knowledge of the truth."

Hi Loverly!

Thank you for the welcome.  God especially loves those who he chooses out of darkness as you are experiencing!  Sounds like you had a nice Chirstmas.  I love being around friends and family cause most of the time its the loner lifestyle.  Keep your "love of the truth," sister.  Big hug to you.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 09:52:47 PM by friendofJC »

Loverly

« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2013, 11:06:05 PM »

Dean,
Sounds like they were twins separated at birth.  Oh the horror stories to tell! lol  I understand you being relived completely as her death.  Unless, you have a parent like this you can't even imagine how someone could not relate to their own mother.  It's ok to get angry at abuse and sin.  Jesus got angry about it too!  Message me and I have an amazing site for adult children that we still abused verbally by their birth parents that will help you a lot so see their tactics.  Even though your mother is gone already still you would understand a lot more of what went on.  You are right God does take you through a process of grieving as you heal.  I went to a small class for abused women and it was like going to a funeral every Friday for 2 hours.  We processed a lot of emotions that we were robbed of processing as small children trying to put our coping mechanisms into place the best way we knew how.  So work through the "debriefing" as the Holy Spirit walks you through it. :)  It's so worth it!
Thank you for the encouragement and nice to meet you as well!  I'm happy to be set free of the dark years and excited to live every day His peace! :) When that anxiety lifts from the abusive past it's amazing! So hang in there and realize that you family wanted you stuck on anxiety and Jesus sets you free of that constant fear! 

« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 11:08:23 PM by Loverly »

Ian 155

« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2013, 05:32:04 AM »

Welcome to this forum - some great advice from the mods too - as you are led by the Holy Spirit may you grow in his grace

Ian

Loverly

« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2013, 12:52:11 PM »

Thank you Ian. :) Nice to meet you too! Gonna bloom where I'm planted!

se7en

« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2014, 03:29:05 PM »

Loverly,

Welcome to the forum! Your enthusiasm is infectious!!! 

I love that the Lord brought you and Lark to the "crazies" forum. In your first post you said....

"No income for a year and a half and only a couple of months bill money, but whatever.....it's God's problem not mine!"

Hahaha so true!! He's working ALL after the council of His own will. What? Me worry? Psshhhht, my Father owns everything. He's all that AND a bag of chips!! Nothing is too big for Him, even the salvation of all mankind. :)

I LOVE IT :)
~Se7en

Loverly

« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2014, 08:18:53 PM »

Hi Se7en,
Thanks for the welcome! Lark and are very happy to be here! Was fun this week for her to read though a few posts and realize some of you "get it" and there are a couple even close to her own age! Sorta weird for us since we have been the only two we had to talk with for so long.

Yes, God has seen fit to put me through spiritual boot camp as I call it in this walk of faith.  Money is so hard for anyone to let go of but once He gives you the shove over the cliff and you don't die... well it's all good from there!  Sorta like in Indian Jones when he has to stick his foot out to walk on an invisible walk to get to the holy grail. :)  The first step is freaky but after that it's all good.

My own "Christian" mother told me DSS was going to come and get my 2 teens because I was "poor". LOL  I laughed at her and told her to keep her stupid words of fear and sorcery and I would trust in Yeshua...thank you very much!
  A year later (past her evil prediction) still being the pit crew for my 2 teens taking high school and college combined.  No time for them to care for themselves so God gave me this job. :)  He's in charge of taking care of the rest and He does a swell job of the details!! We don't go without basic needs.  Junk and stuff yes... but never basics needs.
He is the Sabbath Rest and is faithful...even with money!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 23 queries.