bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pentecostal Bedlam.  (Read 4955 times)

Sorin

Pentecostal Bedlam.
« on: August 02, 2006, 11:05:29 PM »

This is unbelievable! I mean I was brought up in a Pentecostal family/church but never seen anything like this before. It's quite disturbing.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AjujnAs-6tM&search=crazy%20pastors

Beloved

Re: Pentecostal Bedlam.
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 12:01:23 AM »

It is sad commentary but these people are so carnal that are easily indulged by satan. They want money and goods and all things carnal.  Satan is obliging them.  If you look at it closely this laughing definitely has a satanic appearance. Look at the tongues and eyes.

It is amost like a huge joke is being played on them , they actually think they are having a spiritual experience and what it really happening is a mockery of them when they are doing it. They themselves become the laughing stock and do not even know it.

Jesus was filled with the holy spirit and never once acted this way. Neither did any of the prophets. They do not want to believe what the Bible states they just want their ears tickled.

(Heb 10:31 KJVR)  It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Can you imaging this tape being replayed at the white throne judgement.  They will be wetting their pants and on their faces, crying.

This film clip is very sad indeed.

beloved

Rita

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 11:33:35 AM »

I came across these videos about 6 years ago.

I, too, was raised Pentecostal.  I DID see a lot of this but not at this magnitude.

I wept for days after I viewed the videos and my heart was HEAVY for weeks.  The great sadness I had.  (for some reason, these actions never rubbed off on me!!!)

Rita

SandyFla

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 01:05:58 PM »

Now, that is downright scary! I almost couldn't watch it to the end.

gmik

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2006, 10:14:21 PM »

I have actually been to similar conferences but not of this magnitude.  One time Hagin threw his arm up and we all fell down-I felt like I was pushed by air.  When the laughing gets going it is contagious and you just start laughing.  I never got the spiritual purpose of it tho and felt very in the flesh, but boy people that laugh claim it is the Lord doing it.  To see it like that does look wierd, I thought that they looked happy, not under mind control. For years, I was a Hagin/Copeland follower, I guess at that time in my life thats what God thought I needed to bring me to the next step. I am so glad I got out of that stuff.  Those of us that were for real pentecostals understand some of this stuff....if you have never been charismatic/pentecostal please don't be to harsh or condemning in your judging. It is all God's Will isn't it????
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.