bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 9949 times)

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: Hello
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2014, 09:28:42 PM »

Hi Max.  It's good to meet you.  I also consider the day I believed Jesus the Savior of all to be the happiest of my life, though, like you, I wasn't 'perfected' that day.  Jesus still saves.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Hello
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2014, 01:55:13 PM »

Hello Max,
Welcome to the forums. My experience is similar to yours but from the greek orthodox faith. Very similar to catholicism. I was 16 when I searched the web like yourself and stumbled upon this sight. Here I am 9 years later, still struggling with the pulls of the flex but so very grateful to be chosen to know The God who is trully above all other gods.

I hope you will stick around to share with us your life, trials and wisdom as God leads you.

In Christ,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 18 queries.