bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ever wondered...  (Read 10349 times)

Sorin

Ever wondered...
« on: August 03, 2006, 01:20:44 AM »

...what Muslims talk about in their mosques?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GDiC6KVBZUk

Brett

Re: Ever wondered...
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 02:40:49 AM »

I'm glad to see the caption with words. Yeah, before I though the Muslim would rule entire world but after I learn about Bible-truth. It seem to me the Christendom (Babylon) will rule entire world instead of Muslim. What you think?  :-\

Brett  :D

gmik

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 10:18:28 PM »

That was Church for them???? World domination????    HA!!!!!!

Sorin, you dear, you get my blood boiling with these youtube things.

Sorin

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2006, 11:44:22 AM »

That was Church for them???? World domination????    HA!!!!!!

Sorin, you dear, you get my blood boiling with these youtube things.

I just want people to know who we are dealing with here. Did you know they (muslims) name schools after Muslims who blow themselves up and others for allah?
Do Christians name schools after some lunatic that blows up abortion clinics? No, of course they don't. Whereas the muslims celebrate that sort of thing.

They had parents go on tv and tell everyone how proud they are of their teenage son who became a martyr for allah (blew himself and innocent women and children, up).
But you know, what Christians teach their young is worse.  ::)

Harryfeat

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2006, 12:31:56 PM »

Hello Sorin,

Why do you persist in bringing these messages of hate to us?  Isn't it sufficient that we are bombarded with this stuff contantly on TV, Radio, Newspapers, Magazines.  Do you honestly believe that the people of this forum are too ignorant of  the world religion situation?  What part of God's will is absent here?

What kind of fellowship are you trying to establish  based on these types of messages?

My prayers are for God's will to bring us peace and  brotherly love.

Peace to you brother,

feat

Sorin

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2006, 09:41:27 PM »

Feat,

So telling the truth is a "hate filled" message? I thought we are not supposed to tell lies? Calling a cold blooded killer a cold blooded killer is not a "hate filled message". Now calling a cold blooded killer a nice gentle caring person would be a lie. I kind of prefer truth over lies. But fine, since it bugs people here so much I'll take it elsewhere.

Peace,
Sorin

Andy_MI

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2006, 09:45:09 PM »

Hi Sorin,

Your posts of youtube don't bug me at all. I find them interesing. I've clicked on everyone you've ever posted. Just thought I'd tell you that I enjoy them cause they're thought provoking.

Peace,

Andy

Sorin

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2006, 10:20:15 PM »

Hi Andy,

Thanks for watching my youtube videos.  ;D
And for saying they don't bug you. I'm glad you enjoyed them, and think they're thought provoking.
I guess it doesn't bother everyone here afterall.  ;)

Take care,
Sorin

Harryfeat

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2006, 11:37:37 PM »

Feat,

So telling the truth is a "hate filled" message? I thought we are not supposed to tell lies? Calling a cold blooded killer a cold blooded killer is not a "hate filled message". Now calling a cold blooded killer a nice gentle caring person would be a lie. I kind of prefer truth over lies. But fine, since it bugs people here so much I'll take it elsewhere.

Peace,
Sorin

Hello again Sorin,

The youtube diatribe is the message of hate I spoke of.  Are you saying that guy on youtube spoke truth?  That guy is stirring up hate based threats and fomenting negative crowd based anger. What kind of meaningful truth is there in that?  We see this kind of hate mongering almost every day almost everywhere.  Is there no refuge from it? I just don't understand why you bring it here for fellowship.  I am not a pollyanna type by any stretch of the imagination.   However, I always felt that if I wanted to look at hate mail I could go to the emails to Ray forum.  ;) 

I am still interested in your response to my question.  What is you purpose is bringing these messages of hate from youtube or wherever?  Why do you think we need to be made aware of it?   Help me out here. 

Hello Andy,

You say this youtube diatribe of hate is thought provoking.  I don't deny that one iota.  Its the kind of thoughts that it provokes that I find unsettling.  When you listened to it did you have a feeling of benevolence, love?  I think not.  Try one of these: anger, outrage, fear, disgust, you name it but they were probably negative thoughts.  If not negative,  tell me what thoughts came to your mind.

Since you liked that kind of thought provoking experience, perhaps you can tell me how you/we all benefit from it.  I don't understand it.  I would appreciatie it if you would help me out too. 

I am not by any means saying we should bury our heads in the sand.  I just truly want to know how this kind of stuff is helpful in our fellowship here. 

feat

gmik

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2006, 12:12:52 AM »

Feat,

Peace,
Sorin

Please don't get hurt and take it elsewhere!  I see feats viewpoint. but I look at all your posts so I don't know what it says about me.  I don't hate the muslims but I do like to know what we are up against, even if it isn't supposed to affect the "chosen".

Andy_MI

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2006, 12:28:38 AM »

Hi Harryfeat,

First I must apologise to you. I did not mean to offend you in any way. I see how my post may have given the impression that I was choosing sides against you. I assure you that I'm not. I am sorry if I offended you and ask your forgiveness.

You say this youtube diatribe of hate is thought provoking.  I don't deny that one iota.  Its the kind of thoughts that it provokes that I find unsettling.  When you listened to it did you have a feeling of benevolence, love?  I think not.  Try one of these: anger, outrage, fear, disgust, you name it but they were probably negative thoughts.  If not negative,  tell me what thoughts came to your mind.

I've had some first hand experience with a couple people of the islamic faith when I spent some time in a county jail. I used to feel defensive and and all kinds of ill feelings with people who didn't believe the way I do but God has been doing a good work in me and I do rejoice in His love and patience. When I watched this youtube video my thoughts were "But for the grace of God there I would go." I've also read a little of their Quran. I don't know why yet but God has given me a desire to learn what their belief is all about. I realize that the extremists in that religion seems to have a lot of hate but not all are like that.  I also thought that the speaker's statement in the video about ruling America someday was not likely but then again,,, who knows what God has in store for this country. Our Father is in complete control. All I know is I no longer seem to know of anyone in this world that I hate. For this God be praised, glory to His Name!

I guess if I was offended by these videos that I surly wouldn't click on the link.  

I hope I've answered your question.

Peace and love to you,

Andy

Harryfeat

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2006, 01:10:48 AM »

Hi Harryfeat,

First I must apologise to you. I did not mean to offend you in any way. I see how my post may have given the impression that I was choosing sides against you. I assure you that I'm not. I am sorry if I offended you and ask your forgiveness.

[
I guess if I was offended by these videos that I surly wouldn't click on the link. 

I hope I've answered your question.

Peace and love to you,

Andy

Hello Andy,

First and formost, I was not offended by your comments and there is no need to apologize.  Expressing your opinion is one of the things this particular forum is all about. I didn't feel like you were taking sides and  I hope you don't feel I was taking sides against Sorin either.  If you read my posts carefully, I am just trying to figure out why they were posted.  Everyone should feel free to post what they believe is good for the group. I wasn't sure what good they presented so I asked.

I agree with your statement that if you don't like certain things you shouldn't subject yourself to them.  If I had known this was another youtube  hate message  I probably would have passed it by.  A lot of the previous youtubes have been humorous and I enjoyed them so I guess I paid the price of preconditioning.  I am now forwarned.

I appreciate your thoughts. I share your opinion about the extremists not necessarily being representative of all.

Thanks again
feat

Sorin

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2006, 05:09:55 PM »

Harryfeat said: "I am still interested in your response to my question.  What is you purpose is bringing these messages of hate from youtube or wherever?  Why do you think we need to be made aware of it?"

Feat,

The purpose was to show people what Muslims talk about in their mosques. I thought the purpose of the clip was quite evident. But hey if you don't like it, you don't have to watch it.

Quite frankly I'm offended that you were offended by that. Would you have prefered a sugar-coated version that lies and portays Muslims as "peaceful"?

I certainly hope not.

Sorin

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2006, 05:23:05 PM »

...and no you do not get that type of info from the news. The news/media covers for muslims like they covered for that muslim who traveled about 3 hours from his home to go inside a Jewish Federation and started targeting Jewish women, shooting at them aiming for their tummies, and shouting racial -slurs. And the news didn't even show it, they were more focused on Mel Gibson's dui. That's more important than a terrorist attack on our soil. And that he seriously wounded five and killed a pregnant one. Even going out of his way, chasing her down, jumping over a railing just to kill her. And the stupid news wants to have us believe that such a premeditated attack was the act of a mentalliy ill person? Rubbish! He knew exactly what he was doing, and who he was doing it for (allah/satan).
« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 05:24:55 PM by Sorin »

chuckusa

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2006, 06:14:25 PM »

Sorin,

Perhaps if we spoke to each other more as friends, rather than with an approach that harbours obvious hostility...more might be accomplished.
And by that I mean true fellowship. Sorin, I am not the enemy...but sometimes your words seem harsh, and directed at me and feat and whoever else might be reading. Do you understand what I mean?

I don't think that you need to convince anyone here that this evil exists, or that it isn't growing. Why not debate what we, as followers of God, can DO about it, rather than "does it exist". Someone such as yourself, who has an obvious conviction to fight what is wrong and evil, most certainly would be someone you would want on your side, and I do.

I lost a good friend in Beirut Lebannon in 1983, evil drove into the marine barracks and killed hundreds. I've lost people to suicide, drunk drivers, and even one to a serial killer in 1981. Evil exists on all fronts of our lives Sorin. I am here to examine HOW God wants us to react to his creation that he uses for his purposes.

Don't "take it elsewhere" Sorin, just contemplate what I am saying, because all I desire is true and honest discourse with a brother.....uh thats U Sorin.

Peace between us always Sorin, I pray,
Chuck

Harryfeat

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2006, 07:21:06 PM »

Harryfeat said: "I am still interested in your response to my question.  What is you purpose is bringing these messages of hate from youtube or wherever?  Why do you think we need to be made aware of it?"

Feat,

The purpose was to show people what Muslims talk about in their mosques. I thought the purpose of the clip was quite evident. But hey if you don't like it, you don't have to watch it.

Quite frankly I'm offended that you were offended by that. Would you have prefered a sugar-coated version that lies and portays Muslims as "peaceful"?

I certainly hope not.

Hello Sorin,

I guess you maybe expect me to be offended because you are offended because you thought I was offended by that youtube.   ;)

Frankly I am just very much surprised by how you  reacted and the conclusions you made.  I am not offended in any way.  My reaction to the youtube post was one of sadness, helplessness and depression..  There is very little I can do to about this hatred and I would like nothing better than to help stop this madness.  But I feel so helpless in its wake.  I didn't get angry or offended by it.  These are God's people too.  It says a lot about how organized religion has kept mankind at each other's throats. 

To respond to you point about viewing, I am well aware of this kind of hatred and madness and would not have viewed it had I known the youtube content for the above reasons. [I couldn't tell what the exact nature of it was by your initial  comment] Your reasons for posting it were not obvious to me or I would not have asked why.  I still don't understand why it is so important but defer to better judgement and will cease  any further questions or remarks directed to it. 

I apologize to you for causing you to be offended.  It was not my intention.  Please be at peace Sorin.

feat

Chuckusa ---good post.

Sorin

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2006, 10:51:13 PM »

Feat, Chuck,

You both make valid points. I only used what you may call "harsh words" because I felt like you guys were too. But you're right, you're not the enemy and so I shouldn't treat you as such. I'm sorry too.

Sorin

chuckusa

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2006, 12:21:17 AM »

Sorin,

I'm so sorry if I ever made you feel that way. Please forgive me. I suppose we might all be reacting to different points of view, different personalities, and different passions, etc...

Believe me Sorin when I say that evil in this world makes me sick. My heart says one thing and my mind another and it's tough sometimes. All I know is that I want to be your friend, and that I want us to love each other. If you agree with this, then we'll start over.

I look forward to a better understanding between us. I promise to be more considerate towards your feelings, as we all face trials and troubles in our lives and this can certainly put a "sharp edge" on our interactions.

I read every single one of your past posts so that I could understand you better ( and it wasn't easy cause you 've got a LOT  :) )so I am sincere in my words Sorin,

Thank you brother, with love,
Chuck

Sorin

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2006, 10:00:43 PM »

Chuck,

Don't worry, I'm over it. I've been over it. I can't believe you've read every single one of my posts. How long did that take you?  :D

I was probably the one that was more wrong anyways. I took your posts the wrong way, and this forum isn't, and you guys aren't  for discussing the things of this world, carnal, fleshly things. I was bringing up the things of this world to the wrong forum. So it's my fault.

What good is it to show somebody the evilness of the enemy when they are striving to "love their enemies" instead of hating them?
Well I for one don't love my enemies. And I don't even know who I am anymore. I need to find myself. It's like this war happening within, and I can't pick a side.

So what good is it to pray to God when you just go back to your old ways the next day?

By the way, you're not my enemy. Nor Feat.

Take care,
Sorin

joeshrink

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2006, 01:53:16 PM »

Hey Sorin, Feat and Chuck,

Only on a website dedicated to fellowship in the Christian spirit do people apologize and forgive... I am amazed. My experience on forums has been that people (including me- all to often me) easily resort to angry words and trite remarks.

I would like to say however that equating all Muslims and Allah to evil is the exact opposite of how extremist Muslims view Christians and Western culture. You see them as evil and they see you as evil... and so we annihilate each other… and I am certain that that is not how Jesus would like us to live. There is no doubt that there are people who are Muslim that live very evil lives, just as there are many professing Christians who live very evil lives. Do you really want to resolve the conflict? If so, I am confident that resolution is not through seeing the other side as absolute evil but finding mutual respect and loving the enemy. Ever wonder why the extremist Muslims and Arab world are so ticked off at us? They may have a good reason to harbor anger and mistrust.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.