bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What they teach their young.  (Read 9595 times)

Sorin

What they teach their young.
« on: August 03, 2006, 01:23:20 AM »

SandyFla

Re: What they teach their young.
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 12:53:06 PM »

Sad.  :(  With that kind of training/brainwashing, it would be a miracle if they DIDN'T grow up to become killers.

chuckusa

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 03:06:18 PM »

Hi all,

Well, I agree it is sad, but we are not immune to this in our own country. I was watching a video some time ago concerning the Iraq war. It showed a father, weeping as he dug his little girls lifeless body out of the rubble of his former home. I watched in horror as he pulled her out by her legs, her little arms flopping around, her clothes hanging off of her.

I noticed she was about the same age as my own precious, irreplacible daughter.

The man sat by her body and wept and wept as the commentary described targets hit and body counts. I can tell you I wept with him until I was sick.

I understand war, but the bomb that hit that house and killed that little girl was from a US warplane. We disguise a lot of hate by being patriotic and assuming we know the right thing to do and that God is always on our side because we are a "christian nation".

I realize that sometimes life must be taken in order to save lives. I don't have a problem with saving lives, but I have a huge problem with taking them.

My point is, I believe we must ALL take a good look at our own attitudes and hate. Sometimes it is hidden, sometimes it is blended together with things like "patriotism" and "responsibility" .

I love my country, but I love that little dead girl too.

Love to all,
chuck

gmik

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 09:52:44 PM »

I don't know which was worse- the video or the comments under it!

chuckusa- I really agree and am saddened by all this.  Isn't it just gonna get worse?  But what if a rocket rains down on your house and your daughter??  Rockets rain down on a Jews house and kills a daughter?  W/o Gods grace and help we will all hate each other till the end of the age. People don't forget losing their child and so the hate continues and passed down to their children.  In theory I agree that we need to stand strong against terrorism-even tho many here stay out of it-but it is all Gods Will.  (and they started it)  But in reality, when I see the man holding his dead daughter we just become people and it is so sad.

Don't we still pray for the peace of Jerusalem?? Are they not the apple of God's eyes. Didn't Jesus want to comfort them under His wings??  That is why conservative Christianity is so one sided for the Jews in Israel.For me when I see on the News jews and their houses, they kind of look like us dress like us, have entertainments, houses are modern like ours, so I can't help sort of being on their side.  Sorry there is nothing in the culture of Islam that is remotely like ours or anything that I would want-specially women treated like 2nd class citizens.

Chuckusa this isn't really in response to your posts but to those comments on youtube.

chuckusa

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2006, 05:07:58 AM »

Hi Gena,

I understand what you mean....I guess I just understand their hate. With no God, and no faith...how else could they react.

Without God, the enemy is elusive. It's EVERYONE. I don't know if that makes much sense, it's early morning... :)

Blessings and Peace,
Chuck

love_magnified

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2006, 07:25:12 PM »

What Christians teach their young is worse.

Sorin

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2006, 09:43:25 PM »

What Christians teach their young is worse.

I disagree with you there, because Muslims believe in hell too. And teach/brainwash their kids into believing "allah" will send all non-muslims to this hell of theirs and when their skin will burn off "allah" will provide a new one to be burned off again. Amongst many, many other sick evil disgusting depraved and insane terrorist mentality forms of neverending torture. Except Christians don't teach their kids to blow themselves up and take innocent pregnant women and children with them for Jesus ( like the muslims teach to do for "allah").

So how is what Christians teach, worse?      ???

My parents are Christians, they taught me not to swear/curse/(vulgar language) not to smoke, not to drink (alcohol) not to steal, not to lie, not to sleep around with women etc.. etc.. etc.... How is that worse? Because they also believe and said that non-believers of Jesus will go to hell? Well atleast they didn't teach me to kill (here now, in this life). So teaching your kids about some (non-exist) hell is not as bad as teaching your kids about some (non-exist) hell and also teaching them to send people (who aren't of your religion, non-muslims,infidels) to this (non-existent) hell by killing them even if you have to kill yourself to achieve that goal, that purpose in life you have as a muslim ( to kill for "allah").
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 09:46:15 PM by Sorin »

gmik

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2006, 11:31:24 PM »

I agree Sorin.

Something I have wondered is why Christian kids many, many times grow up to reject it, while seems like muslims stay committed for life. I have heard that muslims don't have to overthrow the world they are going to overrun it--they have large families who stick together and stay muslim their entire life.  I know that is a generalization, but there is some truth to it.  By and large American kids flee from sunday school the first chance they get.

love_magnified

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2006, 03:11:10 PM »

I disagree with you there, because Muslims believe in hell too. And teach/brainwash their kids into believing "allah" will send all non-muslims to this hell of theirs and when their skin will burn off "allah" will provide a new one to be burned off again. Amongst many, many other sick evil disgusting depraved and insane terrorist mentality forms of neverending torture. Except Christians don't teach their kids to blow themselves up and take innocent pregnant women and children with them for Jesus ( like the muslims teach to do for "allah").

So how is what Christians teach, worse?     

I actually heard from a Muslim man that they do not believe that "hell" is eternal. It could be that fundamentalists believe that. Not sure though as I have not read the Qur'an

My parents are Christians, they taught me not to swear/curse/(vulgar language) not to smoke, not to drink (alcohol) not to steal, not to lie, not to sleep around with women etc.. etc.. etc.... How is that worse?

They are taught the same things, not to drink, smoke, steal etc. I was taught those same things. None of that mattered as I was not taught that Jesus Christ was the savior of the world. Thereforem, I was a murderer on the inside.

jenny06

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2006, 12:18:14 PM »

The question I have is of acceptance.  Are light skinned people forever cast as infidels, even if they are practicing Islam?  If any light skinned person, or one who is obviously American went over to the middle east, especially right now, they would likely kill first and ask no question later.  But on the other hand, are Muslims forever cast as terrorists just for their skin color and do we assume they are practicing Islam just because of their nationality?  Prejudice runs like a river, deadly, deep, and wide.  All in due season, that river will be dried up. Praise God!
Jenny ;D

Harryfeat

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2006, 12:25:55 PM »

Hello All,

Good thoughts Jenny

I agree that the poem recited by that child seemed a bit extreme.  It could have been worse, it could have included killing the enemy. I doulbt the girl actually understood the ramifications of what she was saying.  It is certainly an extreme sort of nationalism displayed.  Our children don't talk about getting guns  they only pledge allegiance to the flag as part of their commitment to nationalism.

If you believe that the crusades were a good thing then maybe you would also buy into the illusion that the christian religion is a peaceful religion. The Spanish inquisition was also had to be one of those peaceful tactics to keep the "faithful" in line.   If you buy into christians bombing abortion clinics then maybe you can still keep to the illusion of peacefulness.  If you can buy into the rationalization of slavery, then the illusion is still strong.  The illusion must be still very bright if you also tolerate the open bigotry of homosexuals displayed by christian churches.  Where do our children learn about tormenting "fags" if not from their christian parents.

In my opinion, it is the extemists camoflaged by their "religions" that are at the basis of this hate.

Lets get rid of the beam here. I feel like we need to stop the constant  harangue on what others are doing and try our hardest choose the right path with God's will to minimize all of this hatred. They are God"s people just like us.

feat

chuckusa

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2006, 02:45:09 PM »

Hey feat,

Yeah, good point. Lets not forget that  some americans killed over 10,000 of their fellow americans last year with handguns alone. There were also 36,000 suicides using a gun.That seems EXTREMELY violent and destructive to me. We have a whole forest of beams in our eyes.

chuck

Sorin

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2006, 04:06:30 PM »

What part of Islam wants to kill all non-muslims don't you understand? i'm not the one with an illusion, bringing up the crusade as if that is happening NOW. I would breathe alot easier if the mooslims only wanted to convert the entire world to it's 7th century mentallity and religion hundreds of years ago, like when the crusades you speak of happenend. Oh please, Christians don't blow up abortion clinics, you are speaking of a lone deranged attacker, I'm speaking of a religion of hate (islam). As for Christians hating
fags and teaching their kids to make fun of or whatever. Who cares? I wish the mooslims only attacked us verbally and not with liquid explosives. Oh how much better the world would be if mooslims only did to us what you claim christian kids do to fags. You think fags don't mak fun of christians? You think the secular world don't tease people of faith? You think mooslims tolerate homosexuality? You think they wouldn't behead a fag on the spot? Or does it only bother you when christians do it?

You have no room to talk unless and until a christian cell plans to blow up between 9-20 trans -atlantic planes in the sky. There is only one problem, there are no christian cells.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 04:08:49 PM by Sorin »

Harryfeat

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2006, 04:24:31 PM »

What part of Islam wants to kill all non-muslims don't you understand? i'm not the one with an illusion, bringing up the crusade as if that is happening NOW. I would breathe alot easier if the mooslims only wanted to convert the entire world to it's 7th century mentallity and religion hundreds of years ago, like when the crusades you speak of happenend. Oh please, Christians don't blow up abortion clinics, you are speaking of a lone deranged attacker, I'm speaking of a religion of hate (islam). As for Christians hating
fags and teaching their kids to make fun of or whatever. Who cares? I wish the mooslims only attacked us verbally and not with liquid explosives. Oh how much better the world would be if mooslims only did to us what you claim christian kids do to fags. You think fags don't mak fun of christians? You think the secular world don't tease people of faith? You think mooslims tolerate homosexuality? You think they wouldn't behead a fag on the spot? Or does it only bother you when christians do it?

You have no room to talk unless and until a christian cell plans to blow up between 9-20 trans -atlantic planes in the sky. There is only one problem, there are no christian cells.

Wow :o  That left me speechless.

feat

Sorin

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2006, 04:28:49 PM »

So in your mind someone willing to die defending his country (and the innocent civilians, children,babies that are in it) is the same as a suicide bomber who intentionally targets
women and children and babies. Like the mooslim in Seattle who shot and seriously injured six Jewish women, killing a pregnant one and most of the bullets hit them intentionally in the stomach (so that  if they lived, wouldn't be able to breed). And you know what the leftist media (bias) did? They covered for him, yeah that's right, we have more people covering for mooslims and terrorists in this country than you would want to know. You think if a white Supremist shot six black women and killed one that was pregnant (even) that the media would cover for him? No, you know better, of course they wouldn't. So why do they cover for mooslims? Why do you cover for mooslims? Why can't you see pure unadulterated evil when it stares you in the face?

Why did the mooslim community get mad at Bush for calling it like it is. Islamo Fascists!! That's who we are at war with. Why didn't the mooslim community get mad at the terrorists plotting to blow up between 9-20 planes over the ocean, instead they get mad because their fellow mooslims were captured, their plan was thwarted and they realize that Bush is not a blind moron and is on to them so they get outraged because Bush is on to them. Instead of being outraged about the unimaginable amount of loss of life their fellow mooslims were planning to bring to pass.

chuckusa

« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2006, 04:30:17 PM »

Hey feat,

I was gonna add something but now I'm speechless too.

chuck

Sorin

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2006, 08:46:36 PM »

what's that supposed to mean?

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2006, 09:15:19 AM »

I see no point in continueing this thread. 

We can discuss and argue these points for the next year.

Both points I see here are valid, but, BUT do you all realize all is of God??

God's will is being done and played out, who are we to argue otherwise?

All the countries and the muslims are doing what needs to be done, do you think either are not doing the will of the Father?

Of course we don't have to like the ways of the world, but we need to accept the fact that all is of God.

I'm locking this thread, if you wish to respond to what I wrote, feel free to pm me.

Craig
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 22 queries.