bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: MCAT (May 8th) Please pray for me!  (Read 26205 times)

acomplishedartis

Re: MCAT (May 8th) Please pray for me!
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2014, 03:11:18 AM »

Alex
I will pray for you. Most of my thoughts are like prayers.      I wish you well.

So cool you will be able to met with Jesse.  I am sure you will become friends for a life time.

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2014, 04:02:48 AM »

Dear Moises! Thank you my brother, I hope to see you again soon to! I was thinking about our visit the other day.
I'm heading to the airport in LAX now, my flight leaves at 1230am california time!

Love,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

lilitalienboi16

Re: MCAT (May 8th) Please pray for me!we
« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2014, 01:23:08 PM »

Dear all,

Jesse and I just parted our separate ways for now as he returns to his duties at the fair and I spend the rest of my day making preparations for tomorrows interview.

Meeting Jesse was like meeting a long lost brother I've known my whole life. I have no doubt that we are bonded by that same spirit which binds me to the body of Christ and all my brothers and sisters. Words cannot express my gratitude nor the joy I had spending the day with Jesse. It is so refreshing to have a brother to discuss openly everything of God. Where I live, this does not exist, there is no fellowship such as this. We were both beyond bless to be able to fellowship together and to speak openly the thoughts on our minds and discuss our wondrous and mighty Father who has been so merciful. What love the Father has for us all!

God bless,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Rene

• Administrator
Re: MCAT (May 8th) Please pray for me!we
« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2014, 06:30:11 PM »

Dear all,

Jesse and I just parted our separate ways for now as he returns to his duties at the fair and I spend the rest of my day making preparations for tomorrows interview.

Meeting Jesse was like meeting a long lost brother I've known my whole life. I have no doubt that we are bonded by that same spirit which binds me to the body of Christ and all my brothers and sisters. Words cannot express my gratitude nor the joy I had spending the day with Jesse. It is so refreshing to have a brother to discuss openly everything of God. Where I live, this does not exist, there is no fellowship such as this. We were both beyond bless to be able to fellowship together and to speak openly the thoughts on our minds and discuss our wondrous and mighty Father who has been so merciful. What love the Father has for us all!

God bless,
Alex

Great picture!  Thanks for sharing. :)

René

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2014, 10:38:38 PM »

I would cut off a bit of my right second toe to have been there.  Plus...it's been bothering me a bit lately anyway.   ;D

Go for it, Alex.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Extol

« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2014, 11:35:52 AM »

I would cut off a bit of my right second toe to have been there.  Plus...it's been bothering me a bit lately anyway.   ;D

Go for it, Alex.

Howdy Dave!

Where in TN are you? The festival goes on for another six weekends, so maybe we can arrange a visit. This is a few miles north of Charlotte, NC.  8)

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2014, 12:07:02 PM »

Sadly, I am on the wrong end of this longest of all states.  Last time I took my car out on such a long road-trip I lost my transmission.  I'm not so young and carefree any more, though I used to be.  I'll just sit here and really love that picture.   ;D
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2014, 09:22:30 PM »

Dear rene and dave,
It is my pleasure to have been able to share this koment with you both. I'm glad you enjoyed the picture.
Dave, I would add a half of one of my toes to complete thay witches brew which would habe allowed your being with us ;)
My interview is over and I'm at the charlotte airport now waiting for my flight to LA.

God bless,
Alex

jojoross

« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2014, 03:53:38 PM »

Glad Alex and Jesse got to meet and fellowship together!  Love it!

Gods Peace,

Jordan

Extol

« Reply #69 on: October 15, 2014, 08:23:21 PM »

Sadly, I am on the wrong end of this longest of all states.  Last time I took my car out on such a long road-trip I lost my transmission.  I'm not so young and carefree any more, though I used to be.  I'll just sit here and really love that picture.   ;D

Ahh...well I will be going to the Alabama Renaissance Faire next weekend. That may be only an hour or two away?

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2014, 01:04:00 PM »

Dear Family,

Today I was accepted into Liberty University College of Osteopathic Medicine for the fall of 2015. It appears that there is a future in medicine for me after all. It is as the Lord has planned it.

I am still awaiting back from around fifteen schools to determine whether or not Virginia will be my final destination for studying and it would be nice to remain in california (three schools here still havn't accepted/rejected me yet) but I Know its all in accordance with God's plan and will.

My biggest fear during these next years will be that my studies will draw me away too much from my time with God. My ability to study and pursue Him. I pray that He will always give me time to meditate and dwell upon His Word, even in medical school.

I feel that if I do end up somewhere in Virginia, I will be much nearer to you all and that alone will give me the ability to pursue Him as I could spend some time with brothers and sisters in Christ growing and learning.

I'll keep you all posted if any other school's get back to me with interview offers or decisions.

God bless and thank you for the continued prayer and support. Please pray the Lord don't let go of me, even in medschool. It would be a most tragic thing. These things are all dung compared to Christ. It is exactly as Paul spoke it. I know.. its ironic I realize this all now after getting what I wanted. I told Jesse that if I get through all this, I will open a small practice, or, treat the brethren, brothers and sisters in Christ--Something small where I could still have plenty of time to continue to grow and study in Christ and not be consumed by the world.

Love in Christ,
Alex

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2014, 06:26:44 PM »

Good to hear Alex

Sometimes it can be hard with other things but God is in it all. I face challenges with my work too with little time but just keep seeking God and He will show you.

Just saw your picture of you and Jesse........would not like to meet those 2 down a dark alley is what I thought  ;D ;D ;D :P :P :P

Rhys  ;)
🤫

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2014, 06:37:42 PM »

God bless and thank you for the continued prayer and support. Please pray the Lord don't let go of me, even in medschool. It would be a most tragic thing. These things are all dung compared to Christ. It is exactly as Paul spoke it. I know.. its ironic I realize this all now after getting what I wanted. I told Jesse that if I get through all this, I will open a small practice, or, treat the brethren, brothers and sisters in Christ--Something small where I could still have plenty of time to continue to grow and study in Christ and not be consumed by the world.

Love in Christ,
Alex

Very nice sentiments Alex.  May God's mercy and grace be with you on this journey. :)

René

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #73 on: November 15, 2014, 01:49:27 PM »

Thank you Rhys and Rene.
Your prayers and kindness have always meant so very much to me. That goes for all the brethren and sisters.

God bless,
Alex

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.112 seconds with 20 queries.