bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Caused Choice  (Read 5645 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Caused Choice
« on: August 03, 2006, 12:46:46 PM »

I thank God for your painstaking and detailed work of explaining the Word of God.  My heart overflows with joy at the real Good News. The real Truth does set you free. My question is about "caused choice".  I hope I can convey what I really am trying to ask. I see clearly your point on the myth of free will and God's Sovereignty, but was wondering about the caused choices and "giving them over to a reprobate mind".   Is "caused choice" much like the law of "what a man reaps, so shall he sow"?  My very close sister in Christ taught a marvelous lesson  several years ago about how God from the foundation of the earth set into motion the law of  "you reap what you sow".  Is this how God has caused us to choose and has also put into place the consequence of our action.  Is it that God intends for us to reap the consequences of our wrong actions in order to understand when He causes us to choose what is His hea rt and reap life?  A learning process that He is totally in control over?

Barbara

Dear Barbara:
Not exactly. Sowing is merely a by-product of choosing according to our will, not the cause. And first comes the sowing and then the reaping, not visa versa.  Sorry, but I can't go into detail on this subject in an email, as I have covered it in great detail already in my paper on the subject. Hope you understand.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 22 queries.