bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Suspicions about the very great evil in Churches  (Read 19274 times)

acomplishedartis

Suspicions about the very great evil in Churches
« on: January 26, 2014, 11:55:36 PM »

I grew up in Christian church (protestant denomination), it has been already like 10 years since I got out of her.

Recently I have been having suspicions on the great degree of evil performed on these spiritually dark places, and I believe my suspicions haven't been so out of reality.

Here is a quote from part 10 of the lake of fire series;
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE THRONE AND SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN LOCATED

The truth is that Smyrna and Philadelphia each had the same giant spiritual weaknesses. And what is true for one and two is also true for all.

SMYRNA: "…I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN" (Rev. 2:9.)
PHILADELPHIA: "Behold, I will make them of THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN, which say they are Jews and are not" (Rev. 3:9.)

We are to come out of carnality and be converted, and become spiritual Jews, a people who truly worship (give thanks, laud, and praise) God IN SPIRIT.
So if one has religion, but is not converted, what is he? The Scriptures plainly tell us that he is a member of "THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN."

WHERE IS THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN?

The synagogue of Satan is located in the churches—in The Church!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here I am just talking my mind now, since I got out of Church, I used to believe that the church only had some theology problems for lack of study and because of their sponsorship to a denomination, and I thought they where just places of well intended people ignorantly playing church while usually trying to be good family members, good citizens and good parishioner.

I haven't make a deep study on what I am about to say, but my lately suspicions are that Churches are

sects, where you can find magic, hypnotism, mind control, persuasive propaganda--shameless emotional

manipulation (through clever speech, music, social pressure), satanic rituals, psychological coercion, outright lies,

brazen deception to get money from members, and I am sure you can add to this list.

If somebody thinks my suspicions are way out of line, let me know. If somebody thinks alike and know more about some point I have mentioned and would like to confirm my suspicious, let me know. If somebody would like to add to the list... just do it.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 02:33:32 PM by Moises G. »

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: Suspicions about the very great evil in Churches
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 02:03:04 AM »

Sounds right to me.

Blind guides leading the blind. I think they do a lot of things without knowing what they really are doing. I'm sure the majority think they are doing the right thing but can't see it. Some may have other motives but if others know then what are they doing about it.

It's a place where deception reigns and when you see how deep you are in it you want to run the other way.

Rhys
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 02:06:11 AM by Rhys »
🤫

acomplishedartis

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 04:12:32 AM »

It's a place where deception reigns and when you see how deep you are in it you want to run the other way.

Rhys

I hear you.

And I guess we can't expect differently since we know that Satan is running the show from the top. Most of the things on the list are performed by the church leaders, they are the ones more accountable.

I don't mean to start a post that could give the impression of just trowing rocks to the institution. Everybody knows here that these church deception happening is all part of The Plan at large. What my post is all about is trying to put together some deeper knowledge on the subject.

I have some family and old friends playing church and I never see them down, they are probably more happy persons than me (you know..many times ignorance is bliss).

Always better to run the other way.

santgem

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 06:08:30 AM »

Church is Charity! :D
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 02:35:48 AM by santgem »

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2014, 06:15:49 AM »

I see where your coming from.

One would be lovers of pleasure than of God.....too much involved with having a good time rather than coming to terms with God's truth which can be unpleasant so many stay away from it. The pleasure is seen by them as some sort of reward for doing well.

Rhys
🤫

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2014, 08:20:39 AM »

Ray had mentioned it in one of his papers that some of the most superstitious people in the world are in the church system.  I was in that for awhile early in my walk with the 'positive confession' nonsense.  It got to the point that if I was sick I could never even say so because you possess what you confess.  So there I would be sicker than a dog and confessing that I was at the pinnacle of health.  And then there are believers that are preoccupied with demonology and satan.  Everything that happens to them is satan attacking them and they would never voice anything because satan would overhear them, ect.  But, you have to be in 'her' in order to come out of her.  No wonder the non-believers look at the 'church' and shake their heads in amazement.  What a spectacle!!   :P

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2014, 02:47:02 PM »

Can't help but agree with all your points.  Though some are worse than others in some ways, when they are truly honest, a 'worship experience' IS thought out and performed to manipulate emotions...and if you don't 'feel' it, then you just aren't very godly, are you?

What did Jesus say?

Luk 7:31-35 To whom, then, shall I be likening the men of this generation, and to whom are they like? Like are they to little boys and girls sitting in the market and shouting to one another and saying, 'We flute to you and you do not dance! We wail to you and you do not lament!'"

For come has John the baptist, neither eating bread nor drinking wine, and you are saying, 'A demon has he!'"  Come has the Son of Mankind, eating and drinking, and you are saying, "'Lo! a man gluttonous and a tippler, a friend of tribute collectors and sinners!'"  And justified was Wisdom by all her children."

Rejoice with those who rejoice and mourn with those who mourn, Paul said.

And what if it were only some doctrinal errors?  The worst "doctrinal errors" believed the strongest lead to the greatest evils, whether suffered by the 'believer' or perpetrated by them.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

lareli

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2014, 06:11:03 PM »

If somebody thinks my suspicions are way out of line, let me know. If somebody think alike and know more about some point I have mentioned and would like to confirm my suspicious, let me know. If somebody would like to add to the list... just do it.

I wouldnt say your suspicions are way out of line but I will say that they dont apply to all churches. I go to a church that is a bunch of well intentioned people who, I believe, are just following the beliefs and traditions as they've been handed down. I honestly dont think many people in my church have ever even thought to ask an interesting question regarding contradictions in what they believe. I think they've been brain washed (as we ALL have been at one time) to think that if they just believe and dont question, then that is evidence of their strong faith. But I wouldnt say theres any satanic occult, magic, or trickery going on... Just ignorance and lazy thinking/reasoning and fear of doubting the institution. We've all been there.

I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

rick

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2014, 06:31:00 PM »

Hi Mosies,

Its like Ray said ( have the churches gotten any better in the last two thousands year? No, they gotten worst.

Churches are the synagogue of Satan, they were in Christ day and they are also in our day. If Jesus went into any church today He would not be any more excepted today as He was back in His day.

If I were to teach in any church what I learned here at B. T. Would I be excepted or rejected ? I think you know the answer.  ???

Its like Isaiah said , But Lord who has believed our report? Certainly not those in Christendom .  :(

So all the things you mentioned most likely are true and probably even worst than one could imagine.  ::)

But the Good news is, its all in the plan of God and what ever is going on in the churches today  I / we are not apart of and that be of God and not ourselves.

Peace and Love to all.    :)

rick

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2014, 07:16:10 PM »

If somebody thinks my suspicions are way out of line, let me know. If somebody think alike and know more about some point I have mentioned and would like to confirm my suspicious, let me know. If somebody would like to add to the list... just do it.

I wouldnt say your suspicions are way out of line but I will say that they dont apply to all churches. I go to a church that is a bunch of well intentioned people who, I believe, are just following the beliefs and traditions as they've been handed down.[/color]

Hi Largeli,

I agree with your statement, when I used to attend church services, I was not involved in those things Mosies mentioned , I doubt most parishioner are involved either, most believe they are worshiping God ,  I believed I was worshiping God but I was not worshiping God in spirit and in truth, I know that now but not then at that time.

It is my belief that what Mosies is talking about most likely would be and internal thing going on with the hierarchy and most likely not all churches either.

I  believe all those in Christendom do not worship in spirit and in truth because they are not being taught truth and that is no fault of their own either.

I do believe there is much fraud and greed going on in most churches, and any church that is telling folks good people go to heaven and bad folks go to hell have no truth in them at all.

Peace and love to all.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 07:39:55 PM by Rick »

acomplishedartis

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2014, 02:45:30 AM »

I am resting my main topic and my main points on the fact that the ''The synagogue of Satan is located in the churches—in The Church!''
And I will say again that what my post is all about is trying to put together some deeper knowledge on the very great evil happening in the Church.

With that said, I would like to expand on my point regarding hypnotism in the Church and confirm my suspicions. The quote is just informational, the author claims to be looking at this phenomena from a strictly psychological point of view, and I think that people here will find it very interesting:

The 5 Stages of Hypnosis
A typical hypnotherapy session contains five stages:

1.    Introduction

2.    Induction

3.    Deepening

4.    Suggestion and;

5.    Awakening. 

It is the contention of this author that the same five stages can be found within most Christian church services.  The hypnotic techniques employed during church sessions have served to further entrench Christian beliefs into the minds of Christian subjects and so demonstrates the mentally manipulative religious package offered by the Christian religion. 

According to professional hypnotists, the subject's mind must contain four primary criteria in order for the hypnosis to work.  The acronym is known in the profession as, B.I.C.E:

1.    Belief

2.    Imagination

3.    Conviction and;

4.    Expectation

These elements are generally found in abundance in the mind of the true believing, church going Christian.  Generally, those who attend church believe that their pastor or preacher is speaking the word of god, which has very powerful psychological implications and satisfies the first criteria of the list above.  Further, the church goer’s imagination is engaged at almost all times throughout the service, during the singing, the sermon, the prayer and it is probably the hardest working aspect of the four criteria set out above.  Next, professional hypnotists say that the subject must have conviction and the stronger the better!  There is almost nothing in this world that inspires conviction, like one’s religious beliefs.  The attendee is convinced that the church service is permeated by the spirit of their god, which leads to the expectation, that they will “feel the spirit.”  In truth, the elation one gets from “feeling the spirit” may be little more than the pleasure and catharsis of entering a trance.

In many services, not all, but many, music will be played while the collection plate is being passed around.  During which time, the preacher, pastor or minister, will be saying something like “give to god”, “give to Jesus” repeatedly.  Well he did suffer immensely and die for you!  The least you could do is give him a few dollars, right!  The truth is, as shocking a revelation as this might be to some Christians; Jesus does not get the money!  With believers already in a highly suggestible state, the peer pressure and repeated suggestion, “give to god” places both conscious and subconscious pressure on the congregant to pay the church money. 

There are many denominations of Christianity each with their own slightly unique order of service, however there are commonalities between most Christian services and these commonalities are designed to mentally manipulate the participant via trance induction, so that their subjective beliefs about god and the truth never come into question.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 03:36:04 AM by Moises G. »

acomplishedartis

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2014, 03:03:18 AM »

I was in that for awhile early in my walk with the 'positive confession' nonsense.  It got to the point that if I was sick I could never even say so because you possess what you confess.  So there I would be sicker than a dog and confessing that I was at the pinnacle of health.  And then there are believers that are preoccupied with demonology and satan.  Everything that happens to them is satan attacking them and they would never voice anything because satan would overhear them, ect. 

Arion, those are good examples of what I mean in respect to 'psychological coercion', ...and we haven't even start with the ''hell'' card for new comers.

acomplishedartis

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2014, 03:12:44 AM »

Can't help but agree with all your points.  Though some are worse than others in some ways, when they are truly honest, a 'worship experience' IS thought out and performed to manipulate emotions...and if you don't 'feel' it, then you just aren't very godly, are you?

Yes, I would go as far as comparing worship music played in church with a jingle for a commercial, or with a national anthem.

Dave, I see what you are saying, sometimes people tent to feel guilty the days that they don't 'feel' it.

loretta

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2014, 03:23:09 AM »

You're spot on there Moises. But I'm glad that you've decided to rest your case/topic.  I know from personal experience that researching into this subject is like entering a bottomless pit - isn't that where satan will be someday?!  You'd be better off delving into the deeper truths of God. :)

Your post about hypnotism in the church though is revelatory.  Now I can understand why the traditional churches are full of mindless beings.  I was one of them and I couldn't fathom why an intelligent person like myself was so conned into believing such nonsense.  Actually there are far more intelligent people still being lulled into a hypnotic trance in the evangelical churches. 

But now that the spell is broken, I see!  But try explaining it to those still in the church and you will see a veiled look come into their eyes. Eerily spooky, but they are just not able to see.  And this too is the work of satan.

2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

And it applies to all churches, however well intentioned the leaders or members.  So if you have had your eyes opened by God, flee.

The pleasure is seen by them as some sort of reward for doing well.

And they are constantly teaching us this blatant lie, telling us how we ought to live our lives, blah blah.  Which bothers me alot as I do not know how to respond to them or correct their erroneous teaching. 

What did Jesus say?

Luk 7:31-35 To whom, then, shall I be likening the men of this generation, and to whom are they like? Like are they to little boys and girls sitting in the market and shouting to one another and saying, 'We flute to you and you do not dance! We wail to you and you do not lament!'"

tks Dave. I never did understand this scripture till now. :)

acomplishedartis

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2014, 03:26:22 AM »

It is my belief that what Mosies is talking about most likely would be and internal thing going on with the hierarchy and most likely not all churches either.

Hi Rick,

I am only talking about Churches who are part of any Christian denomination/institution, and believe in free-will, hell, etc. and their treefold service structure is singing, the sermon and closing with prayer or song...

Loretta
thanks for your contribution. And yes, it applies to all Christendom, some might not be able to see it yet, but eventually it becomes evident.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 03:35:24 AM by Moises G. »

octoberose

« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2014, 04:53:19 AM »

May I add a different thought to this discussion?
 I had the opportunity to go to an exhibit this weekend on the Bible and how the Bible was assembled from  its earliest letters to now. They showed a few fragments of the Dead Sea Scrolls, and copies of Isaiah from the Dead Sea Scrolls, original   Latin manuscripts and then early translations of the Bible in English. Did you know the Bible was only translated in Latin for over 600 years? And to translate it in other languages for many of those years was punishable by death. What really struck me was the story of William Tyndale, a brillant and talented linguist who who was burned at the stake in 1536 for translating the Bible into English. He defied the Catholic church with the intent that the "boy who drives the plow" know more scripture than the Catholic clergy. Until then, you and I would only have been able to hear the Word of God in a dead language and we would have had to listen to the interpretations of the Word from others. Tyndale's last words were, "Lord, open the king of Englands eyes". Why do I bring this up? Because as far as I know, Tyndale had no concept of universal reconciliation and he probably believed in the Trinity, but he was willing to die to bring  us the words that you and I read every day. God used him mightily and in fact, answered his prayer when three years later the king 'allowed' the "Great Bible" to be translated in English. There's just nothing in me that wants to belittle the men and women who have (and are still being)  martyred in order to follow what they believe God is asking of them.
 It's easy to believe what we believe (because God has given it to us)  but who in this forum will be asked to die to declare it? Maybe some of us will, but until that day we are pretty safe and comfortable behind our computers as we express ourselves however were choose to one another. There are others who assemble in a building with the word church on it, and they give, and they are kind, and they ask forgiveness, and they study and do many works of service only because they love God . I just don't have it in me to do anything other than look on them compassionately as I declare the hope that God has given me. Thanks for listening.

Kat

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2014, 10:50:32 AM »

Ray also had a conference with an extensive study on 'How We Got The Bible,' which reveals much about what you were speaking of Octoberose.
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,5815.0.html

I do not believe there is any intent to "belittle" any people that have worked according to the will of God as His plan has determined it to be, nor those people that just blinded follow the teaching of the church leaders. His plan will determine what place each and every one of us will hold, some vessels of honor, some of dishonor and we have no say in the matter, "that no flesh should glory before God" (1Co 1:29).

But it is also God's will that we be prudent to recognize those that are deceived and blinded to the truth and to avoid them.

Mal 3:17  "They shall be Mine," says the LORD of hosts,
       "On the day that I make them My jewels.
       And I will spare them
       As a man spares his own son who serves him."
v. 18  Then you shall again discern
       Between the righteous and the wicked,
       Between one who serves God
       And one who does not serve Him.

Pro 14:7  Go from the presence of a foolish man,
       When you do not perceive in him the lips of knowledge.
v. 8  The wisdom of the prudent is to understand his way,
       But the folly of fools is deceit.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

se7en

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2014, 03:03:32 PM »

Moises,

I absolutely agree with you on what you are saying.

I'm a professional magician by trade. I entertain and perform magic for audiences for fun.  Those hypnosis steps not only work for hypnosis, but those are exactly the same type of steps a magician will follow to perform an illusion. So as hypnosis is in the throne of the church, so is magic and manipulation.

As a magician, I always have to leave out a bit of truth for every illusion I perform. If I was to show you everything, and tell you everything, the effect would be less than magical... it would be mundane and no fun to watch.  The audience would feel let down, they have an expectation to witness a miracle.

It's very subtle, I perform a lie with my speech, through time misdirection, or misdirection/placement of your five senses. If I can focus your eyes and attention here.... I can do "the behind the scenes work" over here. There are so many ways to do this.

The church is rampant with these effects, via doing good works, constantly busy with meetings, and teachings (that leave out bits of truth) and MORE good works. It is through all of that, that we are tricked into believing that we are righteous and doing good.  We say "I'm so glad that I do all these things God and I'm not like this publican over here." 

God is the greatest magician of all time and His master delusion blinds us all to the Truth for a time, worked by the churches where the throne of Satan sits... inside all of us, until self is de-throned by the brightness of His coming :)

~Se7en

lareli

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2014, 05:02:16 PM »

There are others who assemble in a building with the word church on it, and they give, and they are kind, and they ask forgiveness, and they study and do many works of service only because they love God . I just don't have it in me to do anything other than look on them compassionately as I declare the hope that God has given me. Thanks for listening.

Yes.

And in reference to what you said about Tyndale, what matters to God? Does He care more about how "right" we are in what doctrine we believe, or does He care more about whether or not we DO what He says? Knowing the "deeper truths" wont save anyone. You can know all the mysteries of God and still be just a noisy gong if you dont have love for your neighbor. Theres a lot of people who attend "church" who are humble in spirit and love God and their neighbor as was commanded.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 05:29:36 PM by largeli »
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

John from Kentucky

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2014, 07:53:56 PM »

What does Jesus say?

...Come out of her My people, that you not be partakers of her sins, and that you do not receive her plagues. Rev 18:4

Satan appears as an angel of light.  Satan's ministers appear good, as do the church goers.

Listen to Jesus!  Don't be stupid.  Run as fast as you can from the Christian churches.  Separate yourselves from them.  Don't look back.

Join the small few in the Church of the Living God in the Spiritual Wilderness.  Where God will protect you for a time, times, and half a time.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 22 queries.