bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rays lake of fire series book.  (Read 6065 times)

rick

Rays lake of fire series book.
« on: January 28, 2014, 09:29:36 PM »

I had ordered the lake of fire series last week from a printing company called Lulu and had received the book after returning home from work today, it’s a nice size book and has 562 pages..

I’m delighted to have Rays writings in tangible form because no matter what happens, whether  my computer breaks down or the government shuts the internet down, I can keep studying Rays writings.

It cost me about 17.00 with shipping but its well worth it, in fact I’m thinking about ordering a few more for people I know.

Its kinda nice not having to stare at a computer screen for hours in order to read Rays writings. I would recommend everyone purchasing the lake of fire series book because we know not what the morrow brings but you’ll always know, you got a great book in your possession !

Peace and love to all.  :)

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: Rays lake of fire series book.
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 12:09:51 AM »

Excellent

You could leave some in churches though it might be offered up as a burnt offering  ;D

Rhys
🤫

cjwood

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 02:35:18 AM »

funny rhys.   ;D   as per usual.   8)
i know there was a thread where this published printing of the LOF series was discussed before rick, but, i didn't do a search.  just an fyi. 

claudia

se7en

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 11:10:03 AM »

haha Rhys!!

"And now ladies and gentlemen... it's time, for a good ole fashioned book burning. We'll start with Ray Smith's 'Lake of Fire' series."

They may not do this literally but spiritually.... that's EXACTLY what we all do in our own appointed time. We hate God's words until we are dragged to Him!!!

I remember first reading an article in the LoF series and everything in me was like "What is this crap!! Who does this guy think he is?" But THANK YOU LORD!!! God began to open my eyes and ears!!!!

~Se7en

rumpelstiltskin

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, 10:46:29 PM »

This topic was brought up a few months ago i think, but i found the book very helpful because I'm useless computers, my hands don't work properly and touch screens are a nightmare, so the book is good. It would be nice to get rays other writings in book form too.  :)
If you want to know what God thinks of money,just look at the people he gave it to
Dorothy Parker

rick

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2014, 02:22:35 AM »

That’s a good one Rhys, burnt offering, I agree with T.G.N. if other writings of Ray were in book form, that would be awesome, but nonetheless it’s kind of special having the Lake of fire series in book form.

I hadn’t notice there was a tread about this before, if so, I might of purchase the book then but like the old saying goes, better late than never.

The cost is 13.62 plus shipping which is a very low price for such a valuable book and its as big as a telephone book .

Peace and love to all.  :)

rickylittleton

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2014, 04:31:10 PM »

Hello All From Timothy : Can you please send or put the address so I can send for some copies of the book from Lulu! Thanks! Tim

rick

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2014, 05:01:20 PM »

Hi ,Rickylittleton

Here is the url to Ray’s book.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/view-cart.ep

peace and love to all.

adiamondintheson

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2014, 01:33:50 AM »

I went to that URL... and cannot seem to find the book... can someone help me?

Thank you

Connie

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2014, 01:44:48 AM »

🤫
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 23 queries.