bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Praying for You  (Read 5460 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Praying for You
« on: August 03, 2006, 12:50:17 PM »

Sir,

After reading a sampling of your articles on your website and some of the e-mail posts and answers, I am praying for you.  I pray that God will reveal to you His truth and your life will be changed.  I pray that you will one day recant your wrong statements having been taught by the Holy Spirit.

In His Love,

Rev. Greg

Dear Greg:
    I have now received tens of thousands of such emails as yours in which some "holier-than-thou" preacher or christian warns me, threatens me, calls me Satan or the antichrist, and/or consigns me to eternal hell. However, never ONCE has any one of them given a clear and concise statement of Scripture proving anything that I teach to be wrong. In fact, I have challenged many many of them to do one thing:
    [1] Quote [no I did not say 'paraphrase' something you think that I believe or teach]...QUOTE ONE STATEMENT from any paper I have written, and then [2] Cite TWO SCRIPTURES that prove my statement wrong.  Guess how many have taken the challenge?  Five thousand?  Five hundred?   Five?  No........NONE! You, Greg, could be the first to break this spiritual coward syndrome of christian persecutors and answer this challenge. What do think?  I know:  you don't have the time, there are too many false statements, God didn't call you to do this, it would be a waste of time, etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc.
    God be with you,
    Ray

PS    I will now hold my breath...........................................................
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.