bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank You Ray  (Read 4474 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thank You Ray
« on: August 03, 2006, 12:51:23 PM »

Thank You!!!

I was raised a Southern Baptist and pretty much just went along with that theology the last 45 years without questioning their teachings. About a year ago I came across your web-site and started reading.

What your web-site has done for me is to reveal that all of us that call ourselves Christians have an obligation to study God's word and determine for ourselves, with the guidance of the Holy Spirit, what God's word really says.

Your web-site started a fire within me to know the truth, but not just know but to also share the truth with my Christian brothers and sisters. As you can imagine this is not always well recieved.

From a soon-to-be retired Sheet Metal Worker to a retire Roofer thank you for starting this web-site and having the courage to stand against a mighty enemy. I will pray for you and may God continue to bless your work!

Your friend in Christ, Tom

Dear Tom:
Thank you for your kind words of encouragement and I am glad that you too are being encouraged.  No, most will not take kindly to the truths of God when one tries to share with them.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.