bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LOF audios?  (Read 4085 times)

Nano

LOF audios?
« on: February 09, 2014, 11:54:09 PM »

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and I apologize if I'm not posting this in the right place.  Is Ray's LOF series available anywhere in audio format?  That would be awesome for those of us who have to spend lots of time in the car :)

I'm looking forward to "meeting"  you all!  I've been lurking for quite some time and I already feel a connection to so many of you!

Thanks a lot for your help!

Nano

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: LOF audios?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 12:25:05 AM »

Follow this link, Nano.

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,13.0.html

All available for download in mp3 format.

Good to meet you, and I don't know of a better 'place' to ask your question.   ;D
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 10:06:24 AM »

Is Ray's LOF series available anywhere in audio format? 

Hi Nano.  I'm happy you decided to join us. :)

Although the "Lake of Fire" series is not on audio, the links Dave provided to you are great bible studies and conference audios that you can enjoy.

René

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 12:46:32 PM »

Sorry...I didn't read carefully enough.  Rene is right.  I don't mind her being right so much as I mind me being wrong.   :D
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Nano

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 12:57:51 PM »

Thank you Rene!

And no worries Dave...its all good  :D  I had already found those audio files and I plan to listen to them at some point.  I've read over all the transcripts already and I know I need to go through them again and again and again...

I was actually wanting the LOF audios for my husband.  I've studied them online quite a bit and I ordered the LOF book so he and I could study together.  He just spends a ton of time in the car for work and most nights when he's home he doesn't feel like tackling a big book - and it is rather daunting!    I think I've figured out a way for us to get through it together though  :)

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2014, 05:09:47 PM »

Hey....if anyone here has a resonating baritone voice go ahead and record the LOF series.  I'll give it a listen.  Better have a lot of throat spray with you though.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 24 queries.