bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Devil making sport of man  (Read 7158 times)

Nelson

Devil making sport of man
« on: February 10, 2014, 07:21:08 PM »

Hi all!

A LIST OF CONSPIRACY THEORIES

-Tupac Shakur is still alive(Famous USA rapper.BIGGY is also still alive)
-9/11 attacks(american government attacked themselves o sumthin like that...
-Nelson Mandela did not go to Jail.Apparently he was outside the country enjoying life and they(illuminati) would call him to appear before the ppl of as an act.They say he's a 33DEGREE MASON.
-Jeniffer Hudson(Famous singer in USA sacrificed her whole family to get a recording deal)
-Jay-z,Beyonce and all these big time entertainers sacrificed sum of their family members to get where they are.
-Illuminati attacks countries which do not follow their goal.
-Hansie Cronje is Alive, apparently he's not dead.
-Ellis Park disaster Kaizer Chiefs vs Orlando Pirates where thousands died was a pre planned disaster just like the 9/11.
-AIDS was scientifically created by som whatever....
-Illuminati have a plan(to "unite" the world) that will be finished by 2016.
-There aliens that exist outside of earth.
-The world end in 2012.(Hey...isn't that passed already..lol.Now they(many) say its 2016)
-They said the Olympics(LONDON) were going to be bombed or attacked.
-Mary was one the desciples.
-and many more

What would you say is the objective of a conspiracy theorist?When these people make these documentaries of theirs, what would you say is their motive?I have to say most of these conspiracy theories when watched are quite convincing and its difficult to find fault with them.But even if its hard for ME to find fault with their documentaries i still don't believe them, and i've come to the conclusion that the DEVIL IS MAKING SPORT OF MAN.At times when i look back i tend to laugh at myself and think:'Nelson my boi, how could you believe that.Which really showed that i NEED my HEAVENLY FATHER FOR ALL THINGS.

PS-There's this conspiracy theory that was going on in south africa jst before mandela died.It was huge almost everybody(IN JHB) was talking about it.  When mandela was sick before he passed away Obama visited him and it was said that obama is here to collect the spirit of mandela since he(obama) was going to be the new leader of illuminati.IT WAS MORE LIKE A RITUAL,THE PASSING OVER OF KINGLY-SHIP from the Old(Mandela) generation in to the New(Obama) generation.--(THIS ONE MADE ME LAUGH)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: Devil making sport of man
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 08:17:05 PM »

We normally don't let conspiracy threads on the forum, it causes too much confusion and strife.  I will let this go for awhile, but don't be surprised if it is locked when it makes a wrong turn, and it probably will.  Nothing new under the sun....

Craig

thewatchman

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 09:01:17 PM »

Nelson,
The Devil doesn't need to play with this in man. In my experience, man is quite capable of being stupid enough to make it up himself, what with all the mental illness in society as well. Add the internet and you have a mix ready to set alight at ant time. That's why it is important to learn the plans of God and to show good judgement.

8)

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 09:15:01 PM »

The problem with conspiracy theories is you take the worlds word for it and there are so many lies out there. The conspiracy theory may be the one that is true.

Because the majority believe something to be true does not mean it is. Most say that God will not save all but we know He will.

Rhys
🤫

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 09:56:55 PM »

What's true is true.   It doesn't matter how many people believe it.  There was a time when all the believers believed in the salvation of all.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2014, 05:42:52 AM »

Nelson, you ask, What would you say is the objective of a conspiracy theorist?

It is irrelevant what I say. What is entirely inescapably relevant, is what YOU say!

You ask what the motive is of the people who make Documentaries about Conspiracy. Each person has their own, personal motives that may be very different from a person who has the same job. Each person is unique though motives can be reduced to one size fits all!

Arc

dogcombat

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2014, 12:30:15 PM »

From the Revised Standard Bible Isiaih 8:

11 For the Lord spoke thus to me with his strong hand upon me, and warned me not to walk in the way of this people, saying:

12 “Do not call conspiracy all that this people call conspiracy, and do not fear what they fear, nor be in dread.

13 But the Lord of hosts, him you shall regard as holy; let him be your fear, and let him be your dread.

14 And he will become a sanctuary, and a stone of offense, and a rock of stumbling to both houses of Israel, a trap and a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

15 And many shall stumble thereon; they shall fall and be broken; they shall be snared and taken.”

Remember Nelson, that the blind can't see.  Similar to the multitudes who heard Jesus parables but didn't GET IT.  Because it was "not given" to them to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven. 

While it's okay to know that these conspiracy theories are out there, we must be cognizant of the fact that were it not for the grace of God our heavenly Father, we would be falling all over ourselves believing them.  May His Wisdom guide us today.

Ches

theophilus

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2014, 01:32:15 PM »

The 9/11 one is no longer a CT. The towers were imploded by explosives. I'm just kidding Nosy Brother! I will believe whatever "story" you want to feed me. Thank God this empire is going the way of previous ones!

Nelson

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2014, 06:54:41 PM »

Sorry for bringing it up guys.My Bad graig!!

I've cum to realise that this is all these consipiracies are nonsense.WE CAN PROBABLY EXPECT MANY MORE OF THESE THEORIES IN THE FUTURE.

Nelson,
The Devil doesn't need to play with this in man. In my experience, man is quite capable of being stupid enough to make it up himself, what with all the mental illness in society as well. Add the internet and you have a mix ready to set alight at ant time. That's why it is important to learn the plans of God and to show good judgement.

8)

;D ;D ;D ;D, U ARE RYT WATCHMAN!!

Abednego

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2014, 09:35:30 PM »

Sorry for bringing it up guys.My Bad graig!!

I don't think you have to apologize for bringing it up.  Notice Craig did not shut you down.  That's something I really like about all the moderators here.  They seem to get how everyone is in a different place and they give people time and room to grow.

Doesn't mean you'll never get chastised, but if it happens at least you'll know you deserved it.

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2014, 05:44:40 PM »

Great Scripture, Dogcombat.  I also love how he said, "...He will become a sanctuary, and a stone of offense, and a rock of stumbling to both houses of Israel."  Meaty.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

SDDiver

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2014, 03:48:29 PM »

"...He will become a sanctuary, and a stone of offense, and a rock of stumbling to both houses of Israel."  Meaty.

I don't see it. Help please.

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2014, 04:23:06 PM »

Never mind then.  It just seems to be a 'principle' of Scripture that the Lord doesn't choose sides, though I could be wrong...not about the "not choosing sides" bit, but about the recurring principle.  I can't explain it easily and it's really 'just for me' anyway.

Joel

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2014, 12:36:53 AM »

Some time ago one of the well know conspiracy theory leaders was asked about his involvement in the subject.
He said with a smile on his face, "It's entertainment."

Joel
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 24 queries.