bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Repent! The End Is Near..  (Read 18912 times)

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: Repent! The End Is Near..
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2014, 10:17:00 PM »

Watchman, forgetting prophecy for a moment, perhaps one of the 'national sins' that the US needs to repent of is the myopia we tend to have, and the pride it engenders.  Had the 'two towers' fallen in some other place--like Lisbon or Amsterdam--what would have been our response?  They fell where they were as part of the purpose of God.  Where they were was the recognized city at the center of the "world" in 2001.  The repercussions are global, though not as strong elsewhere as 'here' where it happened...just as they are not as strong to most people in Tennessee as they are/were to people living in NYC at the time.  Trust me, if the repercussions were not global, we have a way of making them so.  I know my country.  The president misquoted the scripture, and probably misapplied it as well.  "Those who aren't for us are against us" is NOT what Jesus said.   
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

lareli

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2014, 05:26:58 PM »

Mat 24:37  But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
v. 38  For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark,
v. 39  and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

Christ says here very precisely that nothing unusual will be happening in the world when He returns, no great tribulation, to worldwide economic collapse, nothing out of the ordinary will led up to His return.

Hi Kat, I have to disagree with you here but also agree in a way because whats "unusual" will vary from person to person..

Christ didnt say nothing unusual would be happening in the world when He returns. In the days of Noah people were carrying on as if nothing unusual was happening, true. But that doesnt mean nothing unusual was happening. It says that the world was utterly corrupt, and all the world was filled with evil. BUT, as you pointed out, people were carrying on as if nothing was wrong. Marrying, eating/drinking, etc.

Im sure you are familiar with the boiling frog theory. Drop a frog into a pot of boiling water and the frog will immediately jump out because it senses the danger. But put some frogs in a pot of room temperature water and heat it up very slowly and the frogs will stay there until the water boils and they die because they dont feel anything unusual happening to the water temperature.

Consider this, I have children who have never known an America that hasnt been at war. They know no other reality. Even to those of us who have lived most of our lives in an America that wasnt at war, the water has been boiling or increasing temperature for so long that we, at times, dont notice, consider or care about it.

Whether or not a financial collapse of the world economy or a 3rd world war or both are in our near future, and whether or not those events usher in His return, you can be certain that a lot of people, maybe even MOST people will not care as long as it doesnt directly effect them. Why? Becaue the love of many has grown cold in my opinion. As long as they dont cut the power to our reality TV and take away our fast food or tell us to stop sleeping around... no one will stop to consider what is happening to someone else in some other part of the world.

I mentioned in another thread that in 2012 alone the US spent over 700 Billion Dollars on destroying other countries and destroying other peoples lives. Drone bombing innocent civilians and babies. By the UN's own estimates it would only cost about 30 Billion a year to eliminate world hunger from this planet. This statistic should make people want to vommit BUT instead people are carrying on, marrying, eating/drinking as in the days of Noah.

On a side note: Albert Einstein was quoted as saying something like "I dont know with what kind of weapons a 3rd world war will be fought... but I know that the 4th world war will be fought using sticks and stones." When I think about the likelyhood of a 3rd world war in our future, I consider that it will most likely be a nuclear war and that if Christ doesnt return and cut those days short than no flesh would be saved.. (I know theres a verse for that but you'll have to forgive me.. Im a lazy man  :-[) OR it could be a quick, decisive war followed by better days.. I dunno no one does.

Kat you did say in your post that you believe Christs return could be near yes? If I may ask, what are the reasons you believe this?

I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2014, 06:39:16 PM »

Great post by Kat and good responce largeli. You are both making excellent points and I think you were right to point out that just because people were acting as usual doesn't mean nothing unusual was going on. Perhaps people become so desensitized to the unusual that they begin accepting it as usual or normal.

Either way.. only God knows the exact time and day. We as the body of Christ should be always watching that we don't be caught unaware and always striving to finish the race.
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

thewatchman

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2014, 09:24:25 PM »

Rick...you do know those aren't literal towers, right? If the first part of the scripture is symbolic, then the rest of the scripture is as well.

If you believe that God will save all, then you cannot believe in a huge world wide catastrophy. How will this help people repent? Fear? Fear is not a very good seed to plant to bring true repentance.

Dave,
America does not corner the market on ungodliness. Yes, it is far from perfect. But I don't believe that God wants to punish America anymore than any other country. Catastrophies elsewhere would suggest that. It is Americans who think they are the centre of the universe and New York the preeminent city. An englishman would say London, a chinese would say Beijing.

We need to realise that our beliefs need to come into line with God's nature itself. He will never act outside of it, If what we believe something that does not fall into line with his nature then what we believe has to change. We cannot shape God into a warped version of what WE believe. He said to Noah he would never do that again. I will take him at his word.  8)

indianabob

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2014, 11:29:08 PM »

Correct, It wasn't the third person of the trinity. The holy (set apart for God's purpose) spirit is not a person as we think of a person. The Lord Jesus was/is a person, a man.

As far as we understand at this time God the Father, the creator is not a "person". In point of fact the Bible is not clear about how we are to view or define God the uncreated creator of all things.
The holy spirit as I understand is God's will and mind and power in action in the physical or other realm. It is not given for us to know what God is. We need only to know God's will for us and even that in a limited manner.
Many if not most of these descriptions are for the benefit of men's partial understanding and are not meant to explicitly define the true facts of God's existence.

John 1:1 says that the "logos" is God and God is the "logos". So as far as we need to know God thinks; then God's thoughts or God's "logos" or God's will causes things to happen.

For example God's word, "logos" caused Adam to exist. God's "logos" walked in the garden of Eden, perhaps in the form of a "theophany" appearing like a man or as a vision or in a
dream. All of these forms of communication with or within the human realm are caused by God's power, God's desire and will.
God can make you think a thought by direct communication with your brain. God does not need to vibrate molecules of air to cause us to "hear" a sound. God can bypass the ear and put the thought, the sound, the vision directly into our mind.

It is all of God. There is no separate spirit of God that God uses the way we use our tongue to communicate. God IS SPIRIT or an invisible something we cannot describe any other way. The spirit "ruach" or "pneuma" or breath of God is just a euphemism to convey that we really don't know what it is that God uses to influence events in the physical world.

There is one God the Father and one son of God, the Man Jesus the Lord and savior. Every other manifestation of God is still just God. (not some third person)

Respectfully offered, correction invited. Indiana Bob

Dave, you confuse me when you said third person of the trinity ? God is not a trinity from what Ray said, unless I missed something. There is no trinity, no hell and no free will.

Peace and love to all.  :)

Then I guess it wasn't the third person of the Trinity Who came at Pentacost.   ;)

Nano

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2014, 12:00:46 AM »

Ok, I reread Ray’s Towers paper last night and several things came to mind.

#1 – Clearly the “towers” are symbolic as the rest of the verse is symbolism as well.

25 In the day of great slaughter, when the towers fall, streams of water will flow on every high mountain and every lofty hill.

Ray kinda breaks his own rule here by mixing physical/literal with symbolism/spiritual.  It’s also very misleading to only use part of a verse to make a point.  This is the very thing he’s trained us to be on the lookout for from the church!! 

#2 - In the day of great slaughter… We already know that a “day” is  not a literal 24 hour day, therefore, we cannot place this “great slaughter” on a particular date in time.  Since we know from Genesis 1:5 day is “light”, lets see the next verse:  26 The moon will shine like the sun, and the sunlight will be seven times brighter, like the light of seven full days, when the LORD binds up the bruises of his people and heals the wounds he inflicted. We know that “the moon” is the church.  Is the church’s light as bright as the sun?  I think not.  Has the LORD bound up our wounds?  No.  I also have to ask that if 9/11 is a “day of great slaughter”, what does that make Hiroshima/Nagasaki?  Lots of towers fell that day!

#3 – What about a spiritual match?  Ray never gave one in his paper, but when I read Isaiah 30 all the way through I immediately thought of something I had just read the day before in Revelation chapter 22:

1Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb 2 down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. 3 No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him. 4 They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. 5 There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.

And now from Isaiah 30:
23 He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows. 24 The oxen and donkeys that work the soil will eat fodder and mash, spread out with fork and shovel. 25 In the day of great slaughter, when the towers fall, streams of water will flow on every high mountain and every lofty hill. 26 The moon will shine like the sun, and the sunlight will be seven times brighter, like the light of seven full days, when the LORD binds up the bruises of his people and heals the wounds he inflicted.

Would the towers not symbolize all the ways our carnal selves try and reach heaven?  Would the day of great slaughter not symbolize the next age in which the SECOND DEATH takes place for the MANY?

I also love the verses in Isaiah right before these…
19 People of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you. 20 Although the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, your teachers will be hidden no more; with your own eyes you will see them. 21 Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.” 22 Then you will desecrate your idols overlaid with silver and your images covered with gold; you will throw them away like a menstrual cloth and say to them, “Away with you!”

What a beautiful description of the Lake of Fire! 

Anyway, this is just what I got out of reading all that.  I’m not attacking Ray in any way and I hope I haven’t overstepped my bounds.  The last thing I want to do is get myself banned!  I am typically behind Ray 100% and I am so thankful that he opened my eyes to so many things I was totally lost on.  But this is the one place I can’t get behind what he says.  I know it’s a super emotional topic and its hard to imagine it wasn’t an event of “biblical proportions”, but I think that’s all a matter of perspective.  Quite honestly, my life hasn’t changed all that much since 9/11 other than I tend to be the “random search” when going through airport security  ;D.  Sure, I will always remember where I was that day and what I felt, but I just don’t think it was an epic biblical prophecy.  In my mind, the United States is no different than any other country.  We are no more evil than any one else.  We aren’t even a “Christian nation” – never have been.  Our capital is laid out like a pentagram, a national monument is an obelisk, and there are Illuminati symbols all over our currency – who are we kidding??  And are we really “above all nations”?  Different countries have risen to that spot and fallen, many times over.  History keeps repeating itself because we all do the same thing over and over and over.  We just appear to be on top for now because we got our start several hundred/thousand years later than everyone else.

Nano   

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2014, 12:32:53 AM »

"This to me was not a "general" catastrophic happening as has been witnessed time and again, but this was a very specific catastrophe unlike anything before it." 

That's a true statement.  I'll leave it at that.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Kat

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2014, 12:46:30 AM »

Hi largeli,

Kat you did say in your post that you believe Christs return could be near yes? If I may ask, what are the reasons you believe this?

It's a combination of things I see in the Scripture. I first noticed what Christ said in Matt 24, to me He is saying that everything was going along as they always had, even though it was much wickedness, it always had been and then "they were unaware until the flood came and swept them all away, so will be the coming of the Son of Man" (Mat 24:39). Now I realize that when God said "that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually" (Gen 6:5), He was talking about the 'carnality' of the people. Yes before the flood, but was that any different after the flood or now? Of course not, that is the way of the carnal flesh, of the unconverted mind, then and all the way to now. This age is what it is from the beginning when human were created and will be until the age ends. There have been many terrible events throughout history, it has always been the way it is, it's what this age is all about.

Okay, but I also believe that the Scripture in Daniel has real significants for this time in particular.

Dan 12:4  But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.

I have seen advances in my own lifetime that has revolutionized how the world and certainly how I do things. The technology that we have now and how fast it has developed is absolutely astounding, the computer is an incredible advancement in the world. To me the internet has opened a door of information that even a commoner, like myself, can have access to so much more than could even be imagined even a generation ago. Information, like books, was not always, in earlier centuries, even allowed to be possessed by the average citizen. We cannot even compare what we are able to have and do now to times in the past, but all according to His plan and timetable.

Is this what was spoken of in Daniel? Well I don't know, but I think it is a very interesting time we are living in, that's for sure.

mercy, peace and love
Kat
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 11:19:15 AM by Kat »

Nano

« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2014, 12:57:07 AM »

"This to me was not a "general" catastrophic happening as has been witnessed time and again, but this was a very specific catastrophe unlike anything before it." 

That's a true statement.  I'll leave it at that.

We were attacked and roughly 3,000 perished.   

We attacked Hiroshima/Nagasaki and roughly 250,000+ perished.   I'll leave it at that.

Nano

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2014, 04:40:08 AM »

Kat put this Scripture forward ~

Luke 21:34  "But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly.
v. 35  For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth.
v. 36  Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man."   

We all know the duress of the cares of life, the stress of the work place, the distress of social scrutiny measuring your value in terms of material values. Are these the "things" to come to pass, to escape,  to be, as Jesus said, to be counted worthy to stand before the Son of Man?

In the Scripture quoted by Kat, and in no other place in all the Scriptures, Jesus says not HOW to pray, but WHAT to pray FOR ~

Arc

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2014, 11:39:22 AM »

As followers of Christ, we should always live our lives in anticipation of His return and the end of this age.  It is the prudent thing to do, because we know not when He is coming.  Keeping Christ in the forefront of our minds and heart should help us as we go about our daily lives.  I believe being watchful means more than just watching world events.  I have come to understand that it also means to watch how we conduct ourselves in this world.

Rev. 16:15 "Lo! I come as a thief! Happy, he that is watching, and keeping his garments, lest, naked, he be walking, and they see his shame."

René

Nano

« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2014, 04:47:04 PM »

Rick,

but one can not compare Hiroshima...Nagasaki to the world trade center.

I agree, we can not compare them.  They were both acts of evil that are serving a purpose in God's plan for all.  As Ray has quoted from the Bible many times over, "God is no respecter of persons". 

Yes, both Hiroshima..Nagasaki were a civilian population  but a population that produced weapons for the Japanese military and it was also world war 2

The people at the world trade center were not making 500 pound bombs or other instruments of destruction and no world war was going on September 11 2001.

The United States is not less evil/innocent than Hiroshima/Nagasaki.  God is no respecter of persons and both groups of people are EQUAL.  The Japanese will be just as much a part of God's Kingdom as the Americans.  The US is only above all other nations and better than everyone else in our own carnal minds.  Perhaps another "tower" to be brought down.  God has not chosen our nation to be above any other.  That is just puffed up American pride.  No wonder so many from other countries despise us. 

The real problem I have with all this is the twisting of scripture to make it seem like the US is "chosen" somehow and that 9/11 fulfilled some sort of biblical prophecy and if we don't repent now God is going to physically bring us down and destroy us.  That is straight up Mystery Babylon 101.  I am so glad to be free from the chains of fear that the church put on me!!  But this is EXACTLY what they do.  "Repent now or be physically destroyed like Sodom & Gomorrah", "Repent now or burn in hell for all eternity", "Repent now because God already destroyed the earth once with water - next time comes fire", and so on and so on...The US can not repent until God MAKES us repent.

I have many friends in Babylon who firmly believe that if the US allows homosexuals to marry that will be the last straw for God and he will start physically destroying the earth like nothing we've ever seen before.  That is totally absurd.  I have to agree with watchman here... 

Why would judgement on America bring down the world? Why not the great slaughter that happened at Hiroshima or Nagasaki or the genocide at Rwanda when far more were killed than 9/11?

The problem when people interpret prophecy is that they always try to relate it to their own experiences which are usually too small and isolated. Big in their minds but not in others. Why not the London or Dutch terrorist attacks? My old bosses son just drove past that 2 decker bus that blew up in London and saw it in his rear view mirror. Far more personal to him than 9/11.

God has a far greater tapestry to paint than just our isolated perspective. And as the 'world' in scripture really is the carnal nature of man, then surely it's ending would be different than some physical cataclysm that everyone fears. Foolishly looking for a natural fall, rather than a spiritual one.

The end of this age does not hinge on what America does or does not do.  God does not respect us more than any of the other inhabitants of the world.  There is no need to fear a bunch of physical wrath from God just because our nation doesn't repent.  I spent too much of my life TERRIFIED that Christ would return in my lifetime and I'd have to experience a bunch of supernatural, physical destruction.  No more.  Now I hope & pray for his return rather than fearfully looking for "signs". 

Much love,

Nano

thewatchman

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2014, 09:08:38 PM »

Nicely put Nano. It is the nature of man to raise up the high places in our own minds. This idea of 9/11 being a punishment from God is one such thing. It comes from a very ugly place in our carnal natures where we secretly want others whom we feel superior to to be punished. We just got on the life raft and they didn't. No different than the heresy of rapture and most people won't want the rhema light of God's true revelation to light up that spot in our characters. True disciples will welcome it's cleansing light. It is not different to worshiping in Babylons halls. Just a different version of the same thing. But when they have a personal investment or experience they don't want to let it go. But until this high place is brought low then we will never be fully redeemed. We who have been set free from many forms of bondage should know better and recognise it for what it really is. Another deception of our own making. Another scale to be lifted from over our eyes.  8)

John from Kentucky

« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2014, 09:28:06 PM »

All throughout the Scriptures, there are statements about God's judgments and punishments on nations, peoples, and individuals.

There are also statements where God says He hates, detests, and abhors nations and individuals and their conduct and actions.

Here is a link where Ray shows from the Scriptures that God hates sinners.

http://bible-truths.com/WhyGodLovesYou.htm
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 09:30:28 PM by John from Kentucky »

Joel

« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2014, 03:44:11 AM »

It's been a while since I read what Ray had written concerning the 9/11 attack.
So I went back to refresh my mind on just what he had to say, and his use of the scriptures as a background.
My thoughts and belief is one of agreement and in a word, Amen.
Ray said prophecy is dual, and he thinks prophecies are also multilayered. I think that is true also.
He made another statement that I thought was good, "Peace and harmony comes out of judgments."
Repent! The end is very near. I vote yes.

Joel

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2014, 05:52:09 AM »

Me too, Joel.  So be it.

I've been reading back in the email section recently.  For some reason when I bookmarked that section, they came up in alphabetical order.  Over and over in his replies, Ray challenged his challengers to name one statement in his writings that wasn't true and present two scriptures that proved it.  Try that with this article.  I don't know of a single statement in it that isn't true.

You may or may not agree with his interpretation of a single prophetic verse, but I'm confident you won't find a single statement in that paper that isn't true.  And like Joel, SINCE IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED, I am hopeful that it will be a catalyst for righteous judgement, and ALL that is designed to achieve--in God's good time.  Sooner is always better than later for good things to come.  Can anybody REALLY think that Ray had no idea about how the world works and how God works in the world?   

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2014, 06:59:18 AM »

Watchman, I hope you're not talking about "being set free" without actually being set free...like being 'saved' without actually being saved.  America and no American is going to repent without "punishment".  Judgement is not "punishment for the sake of punishment" but is meant to correct us and "set us free".  It WILL happen.  This/that nation and no other nation or individual will escape what it takes to be "conformed into the image of His Son" and "being created in His likeness".

He scourgeth every son He receives.  He'll receive us all.

Now..I reckon "punishment" can be light, and it can be heavy.  It may be so light and easy that it can't really be colloquially described "punishment".  It can be "spiritual" or it can be "physical" or "emotional" (maybe even intellectual and rational) to EFFECT the Spiritual. 

I certainly don't feel like I've caught the boat and to heck with everybody else.  The Lord isn't going to take me out of this world before my time no matter what happens.  Believing in the Sovereignty of God makes one humble...and if one is not humble, then he doesn't believe.

lareli

« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2014, 05:53:37 PM »

Nano I dig what youre saying and respect you for saying it... I feel the same way you do and agree with most of what you said. I also agree with what Ray wrote in his paper. I dont see your feelings or your points (at least not all your points) as neccesarily at odds with what Ray wrote.. Perhaps its all a matter of perpesctive. I dont read Rays paper and feel the need to be afraid of Gods wrath... I read his paper and feel a nervous anticipation that leans more towards hope and joy more so than fear of being punished..

Look, no one knows how the end of this age is going to play out or what it will look like. Will it be some gnarly catastrophic event like the flood or Sodom that killed lots of people in a single event? Or will it be so subtle to our carnal nature that we may miss it, such as Christ coming to Earth in humble circumstances while most of the religious crowd were looking for a conquering carnal King?

Are the terrible times that so many are afraid of having to live through happening now and we are too carnal to realize? Is the beast in Rev that rains down fire from the sky on all who dont bow down to him or take his mark really the US which rains down fire in the form of bombs on all nations who dont take its mark.. its mark being the petro-dollar? I dont know.

Or will the end of this age play out like so many fear? Are we all going to be rounded up in Fema camps and slaughtered? Again, I dont know.

I agree with you Nano that the US is no more special or evil than any other nation. When we all are done with these mortal bodies, I doubt we will be recognized as white/black/American/Mexican/etc. We are all just children of God behaving badly. The more that I can throw off any and every label that man has placed on me, the more I feel I can look at the world and its affairs through unbiased eyes.

The devil is running the nations by Gods will. All of them. And never before has an empires tentacles been able to reach and control as much of the rest of the world as the US has.

I dont see 9/11 as a one day event as you pointed out. I see it as still happening. And I dont see it as just a judgement or warning, or whatever you want to call it, as being just for America but for all the nations. The US has spread it tentacles all over the world. It is the lone superpower. Its the head and so an attack, judgement, warning, on the head is also and attack, judgement, warning, to the whole body. The whole carnal world that has put its trust in these little green pieces of paper called US dollars.

If you ask me I personally think the only reason the US hasnt been nuked by China or Russia is that it would destroy the US dollar, and if the US dollar (the head) falls... All the other nations (the body) economies will fall. And they will weep and mourn because once the US falls.. Who will buy the worlds merchandise?

*The following may be irrelevant to the discussion but to me it has to do with being deceived..

The US is waging 3 wars against invisible enemies. The War on cancer makes us all sicker (disease/pestilence) by proping up the pharmaceutical (pharmakeia in Greek/Witchcraft, sorcery) industry which is the 2nd most profitable industry to the US. The War on drugs isnt really a war on drugs, but a war on people who use drugs and it ensures that plenty of people keep the prisons packed. Ray mentioned the US prison population in that paper. The War on Terror enables the US to rain down fire on anyone who opposes the ideas and plans of the US to control nations with the US petro-dollar...

Interesting fact (to me anyway) concerning the war on drugs, war on cancer, and war on terror... Did you know that right before the US invaded Afghanistan, Afghanistan was producing less than %10 of the worlds opium supply? Did you know that today Afghanistan produces more than %90 of the worlds opium. The taliban didnt like Afghanistan being in the opium trade, the US invaded and took over and bam, the world is again flooded with opium. Think about that. Who benefits? Does the US parmaceutical industry/war on cancer benefit? I dont see how you can have a phamaceutical industry without opium. Does the war on drugs benefit? How can you have a war on drugs without drugs? Anyways Im rambling...

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2014, 06:16:37 PM »

Some posts are getting too political which is not allowed please.

lareli

« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2014, 05:31:03 PM »

Sorry about that Dennis..

To those who agree with what Ray wrote in the paper, has this changed how you approach each day? I dont mean externally as in doing anything different (wake up, work, pay bills, etc) but internally how you feel?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 23 queries.